Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] WiC|Monetizing WiFi Sharing| ⭐🔥 App Launched! 🔥⭐ - page 51. (Read 146291 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
When will the bounty tokens be sent out? Or have they already? Anything a bounty hunter should do to get them?

not yet ,waitting for ann about it , hope be contributed after hit big exchange

Bounty participants will be paid from September 20-30
Hello Sir, I would like to ask Why still I cannot see my bounty coins in my MEW? Does this date is the day of distribution of our bounty
into our MEW? thanks Sir Lambo06 Wink
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
Hey, guys! Had someone heard about Dome Platform? These guys just released screenshots of their iOs app and it looks promising for me.

Wrong forum bro.  Grab some WiC on livecoin
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hey, guys! Had someone heard about Dome Platform? These guys just released screenshots of their iOs app and it looks promising for me.
Activity: 45
Wic is available on Blockfolio already.
Activity: 20
Will this be added to other exchanges in addition to Livecoin in the next few weeks?

EtherDelta and Coss.io should list WiC within 1-2 days.

Also, we should be added to Blockfolio "soon" (That's what they said)

Thanks for the update! EtherDelta is a good starting point (I haven't used coss.io and therefore can't judge on it).
The top exchanges are probably very hard to get into, but would be cool if we could get some of the good mid-tiers such as cryptopia, Mercatox or liqui as well.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Will this be added to other exchanges in addition to Livecoin in the next few weeks?

EtherDelta and Coss.io should list WiC within 1-2 days.

Also, we should be added to Blockfolio "soon" (That's what they said)
Activity: 8
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️
So there are people actually selling their stake right after the ICO with loss? How can someone be so stupid?

seems a lot of people who bought on livecoin selling at a loss lol... anyone who was presale is still up from early stages I think..
Activity: 197
Merit: 102
I am glad that I can accumulate more WiC now for such cheap prices. I only wish I would have more BTC and ETH available. Everything depends on the app of course.. but if this is done and marketed right, WiC could turn out to be the next Ark (profit wise).
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️
who is make rate WIC at livecoin trade down ? participant bounty not get payment so not them. I think if investors sell they will lose or they want this coin cheap? i'm not panic but i want to know
If you bought at stage 1-3, you can make profit right now.

i dont think people from stage 1-3 are the one who selling cheep their coin now..
cause u still can deposit WiC from your wallet.. unless you buy it at ico sale or livecoin sale cheep their share...

Anybody that bought in the presale cannot even sell right now.. All trading being done on livecoin is by livecoin participants only.  Unfortunately all of us who bought in presale have our tokens trapped in our ERC-20 wallet because Livecoin will not allow any deposits or withdrawels....  Pretty dissapointed that we cant do anything with our tokens yet, even though we got such a great price.

I believe in CryptoWi and dont believe its their fault at all... Livecoin seems like a poor exchange unfortunately... Ive used them in the past but never for an ICO... definitely not a smooth transition for them, they should've had the wallets active when token sale was over, actually ended the token sale at the proper time, and initiated sale at proper time...
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
who is make rate WIC at livecoin trade down ? participant bounty not get payment so not them. I think if investors sell they will lose or they want this coin cheap? i'm not panic but i want to know

i dont think people from stage 1-3 are the one who selling cheep their coin now..
cause u still can deposit WiC from your wallet.. unless you buy it at ico sale or livecoin sale cheep their share...
Activity: 449
Merit: 251
Christ almighty what did they do to the price   WIC/ETH  is -100%? https://www.livecoin.net/en/trade/index?currencyPair=WIC%2FETH
Anyway, the project already has a working platform. All there is to do is develop it more and hope the rest will use it. When is the distribution of bounties?

Why do these livecoin links only work with an account?
What a user-unfriendly exchange is that?

I agree. I'm not planning to trade on this exchange for the moment and so I am denied to see quotations. So could please tell me which are the current rates for WiC and if those are not available which have been the rates at the end of the ICO?

You can see the last price at the Bitcoin Checker app, no need for an account

You mean the android app? or is there also a PC version? does it already list also WiC?

Yeah the android app, it lists WiC on livecoin

I've installed Bitcoin Checker but it doesn't show me anything else than the BTC price, seems completely useless. Where would I find there other coins, including Wic?

open app

press the + at the top

choose exchange > Livecoin

press sync pairs (if I remember correct)

then you'll see BTC/USD > press BTC to choose base coin and select WIC

then you'll see WIC/BTC > if you want to have ETH instead of BTC jus press BTC and change it.

press checkmark to save it.

(select on/off to show it in a widget.)

just explore the app a bit, it has numerous exchanges and pairs, really worth looking into if you like such info on your phone
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
Christ almighty what did they do to the price   WIC/ETH  is -100%? https://www.livecoin.net/en/trade/index?currencyPair=WIC%2FETH
Anyway, the project already has a working platform. All there is to do is develop it more and hope the rest will use it. When is the distribution of bounties?

I agree. I'm not planning to trade on this exchange for the moment and so I am denied to see quotations. So could please tell me which are the current rates for WiC and if those are not available which have been the rates at the end of the ICO?

You mean the android app? or is there also a PC version? does it already list also WiC?

I've installed Bitcoin Checker but it doesn't show me anything else than the BTC price, seems completely useless. Where would I find there other coins, including Wic?
Activity: 644
Activity: 1148

Christ almighty what did they do to the price   WIC/ETH  is -100%? https://www.livecoin.net/en/trade/index?currencyPair=WIC%2FETH

Christ almighty what did they do to the price   WIC/ETH  is -100%? https://www.livecoin.net/en/trade/index?currencyPair=WIC%2FETH

Pages:
Jump to: