Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] WiC|Monetizing WiFi Sharing| ⭐🔥 App Launched! 🔥⭐ - page 52. (Read 146291 times)

legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
What are the plans concerning other exchanges ?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
mlindjo - same computer into the same network works for many months 8^)
it's not my IP's problems.

Price still higher than first stage of ICO.
And about 60% of last stages.
Will wait for bounty-hunters - why not to buy some WiC by 0,000001BTC  Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 254
greml - Livecoin crashes every 5 minutes.
"Your's IP was changed" and logoff...

Please try to access from static IP. It also happened to me before.

Livecoin still says the wallet for WiCoin is offline/in maintenance... no way to add WiC to livecoin from ERC-20 wallet...  any idea whats goin on with this? Cant trade WiCoins even though was stage 1 participator and have all coins...  Huh Huh
Same here, but the price is red even for most presale investors, unless you want to trade it for a loss.
Better to wait.

They are testing the market. I am sure the price will increase day by day. Better to hold till app is ready.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Livecoin still says the wallet for WiCoin is offline/in maintenance... no way to add WiC to livecoin from ERC-20 wallet...  any idea whats goin on with this? Cant trade WiCoins even though was stage 1 participator and have all coins...  Huh Huh

Livecoin will open withdrawals and deposits tomorrow.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Livecoin still says the wallet for WiCoin is offline/in maintenance... no way to add WiC to livecoin from ERC-20 wallet...  any idea whats goin on with this? Cant trade WiCoins even though was stage 1 participator and have all coins...  Huh Huh
Same here, but the price is red even for most presale investors, unless you want to trade it for a loss.
Better to wait.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️
Livecoin still says the wallet for WiCoin is offline/in maintenance... no way to add WiC to livecoin from ERC-20 wallet...  any idea whats goin on with this? Cant trade WiCoins even though was stage 1 participator and have all coins...  Huh Huh
Activity: 336
greml - Livecoin crashes every 5 minutes.
"Your's IP was changed" and logoff...
Activity: 107
I cant login into my account at Livecoin.
I entered my data correctly and when i press the login button nothing happens.
Anyone else with the same problem?

When will the bounty tokens be sent out? Or have they already? Anything a bounty hunter should do to get them?

not yet ,waitting for ann about it , hope be contributed after hit big exchange

Bounty participants will be paid from September 20-30
Activity: 1
I have not received payment Sad

PM me your email please Smiley

I have also pm'd you. Please reply asap.
Activity: 362
Merit: 100
When will the bounty tokens be sent out? Or have they already? Anything a bounty hunter should do to get them?

not yet ,waitting for ann about it , hope be contributed after hit big exchange
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Christ almighty what did they do to the price   WIC/ETH  is -100%? https://www.livecoin.net/en/trade/index?currencyPair=WIC%2FETH
Anyway, the project already has a working platform. All there is to do is develop it more and hope the rest will use it. When is the distribution of bounties?

Why do these livecoin links only work with an account?
What a user-unfriendly exchange is that?
Activity: 67
success ico, grats to all..
im also excited to use the app..
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
Christ almighty what did they do to the price   WIC/ETH  is -100%? https://www.livecoin.net/en/trade/index?currencyPair=WIC%2FETH
Anyway, the project already has a working platform. All there is to do is develop it more and hope the rest will use it. When is the distribution of bounties?

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
Activity: 12
Just received my WiC token in my metamask wallet.  I will hold this for a period of time and shall promote Cryptowi to others once the app is available.  Hope that WiC be traded in bittrex soon.  Thanks dev for the job well done.  Will support the project until it becomes successful.
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Let's hope there really is an app.  And this is all real.  Because I haven't actually seen an app yet ;-)

as what they have said, the app is already complete. they just made the ico for the funding for the development of the app..
but i did not even tried that though. but lets hope we can try thrie app soon.

Well they said a firm launch date early October so I expect to see something real soon! A real application can only help the price, hopefully it will be positive impact.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Let's hope there really is an app.  And this is all real.  Because I haven't actually seen an app yet ;-)

as what they have said, the app is already complete. they just made the ico for the funding for the development of the app..
but i did not even tried that though. but lets hope we can try thrie app soon.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Who dumps their coins for next to nothing..
Its ludicrous.... Why waste your time if your planning on dumping them for less then pennies...
I felt like there was a somewhat strong community behind this  Wi coin..... Misread it horribly...  very disappointed..
There are people who participated in the bounty and who bought tokens at stage 1. They are making a profit right now. Just wait
Pages:
Jump to: