Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 105. (Read 546387 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM
I am liking this little lull.

40k WBB when we get these weekly spikes to 60-70k is like free money  Shocked

Edit: Good question Uki   Smiley
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
So, the first batch of 37,500 shares was selling for .0025 Btc per share, and I think the first batch was the only batch sold
as of today. When will the second batch of 37,500 shares go on sale and is the price per share still going to be .0055 Btc
per share?
I guess this question is very valid and it still went unanswered so I bump it.
it is very important for me as a long term WBB investor to understand why instead of having the possibility to purchase the second batch of shares at .0055BTC we are now offered the same shares (?) 20 times more expensive. What has caused this revaluation?

Yes completly valid question

Hi,

The second lot price was as a guidline.

As the main investor on all development and products the final price is set by me.

Also the indication of new shares availability from lot 2 is to see the interest for the shares.

We are looking at a long term and once shares are sold they are sold when they are released, I see no one complaining that we have given away a lot of free things and even more to come.

It is everyones own choice to buy or not, we dont force anyone. I live the idea from some that they should get all for free and still complain they do not get enough profits.

So let's say a share costs 1usd and over 5 years it will make 100usd, is this good or bad. Then we should maybe give another 100usd on top so you have 200usd?

One good thing is I do not need to release any shares as I do not need to raise funds to carry on with our plans.

Thanks

Peter
Don't understand me wrong. I am not complaining. As a potential investor, I am just using my right to get as much information about the project in which I could invest my money.
I want to be able to see whether the valuation of the offering 0.1BTC (or US$ 67 at the current prices) is realistic or not. As it differs drastically from the first batch of shares (37.5k shares sold at nearly 50 times lower price), I want to see what are the chances that my potential investment in shares turns into a profit in a reasonable time perspective.

PS. Another question I have regards the dividend that is paid on the shares you hold. Is the dividend paid in relation to the total number of shares (200k) or the number of shares sold so far (37.5k+5k)?
Activity: 798
WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming
So, the first batch of 37,500 shares was selling for .0025 Btc per share, and I think the first batch was the only batch sold
as of today. When will the second batch of 37,500 shares go on sale and is the price per share still going to be .0055 Btc
per share?
it is very important for me as a long term WBB investor to understand why instead of having the possibility to purchase the second batch of shares at .0055BTC we are now offered the same shares (?) 20 times more expensive. What has caused this revaluation?

Hi,

As the main investor on all development and products the final price is set by me.

Also the indication of new shares availability from lot 2 is to see the interest for the shares.

We are looking at a long term and once shares are sold they are sold when they are released, I see no one complaining that we have given away a lot of free things and even more to come.

It is everyones own choice to buy or not, we dont force anyone. I live the idea from some that they should get all for free and still complain they do not get enough profits.

So let's say a share costs 1usd and over 5 years it will make 100usd, is this good or bad. Then we should maybe give another 100usd on top so you have 200usd?

One good thing is I do not need to release any shares as I do not need to raise funds to carry on with our plans.

Thanks

Peter

When we and newcomers can expect 1ex.trade v2 release? I assume, people who consider to buy shares, have to know it.

Hi,

V2 will be released soon, once I am happy with everything. Shares will only be available after v2 release

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1288
per share?

Hi,

Thanks

Peter

When we and newcomers can expect 1ex.trade v2 release? I assume, people who consider to buy shares, have to know it.
per share?

Hi,

Thanks

Peter

legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
per share?

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
per share?
Can I move my wbb balance to 1xe.trade from bittrex?

Or is 1xe.trade still upgrading?

Hi

Please wait till we are done here.

Thanks
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Can I move my wbb balance to 1xe.trade from bittrex?

Or is 1xe.trade still upgrading?
legendary
Activity: 1120
I don't understand the hype around WBBOS either. I understand it's just a system for the 'regulators', or banks. For normal users it's nothing, and I for one am not going to install it. That's way too. Maybe uch trouble, and I think 99% in crypto would think the same.

What I am waiting for is the new wallet.

I would summarize WBB in two words: extremely confusing. There needs to be way better info on the 1st page, and elsewhere. Otherwise WBB will not attract many new users.

I think what people are waiting for is the encryption aspect of the OS.  Plus it's going to be an dapp development platform and that seems to be the thing to have these days.  But the truth is that nobody really all knows what it will have to offer until we get a chance to play with it.

Dev doesn't seem too worried about getting all the info out now.  They know people will experience it on their own soon enough...

Yup I'd agree.

Also...man if I had the free to buy this baby up to just over 60k I so would!  Whoever sells such amt's these prices is nuts...and those sells I seeing now to that biggy at 60k looks tasty.  They will look tastier esp when wbb is x5 or more from this current price! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
dear all:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvMq2YZloZM

applies well for here.  so sit back and wait for good things to happen soon.  Cool
Sent an email to support requesting shares be activated for my account.  Am still waiting on a response but wondering where I would go on the exchange to buy shares?  Will it just show up on the buy/sell page?

HI,

please check your mail as i am sure you had a responce.

On V2 release you will see the share section and much more.

thanks

Peter
Activity: 383
Merit: 250
Sent an email to support requesting shares be activated for my account.  Am still waiting on a response but wondering where I would go on the exchange to buy shares?  Will it just show up on the buy/sell page?
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
I don't understand the hype around WBBOS either. I understand it's just a system for the 'regulators', or banks. For normal users it's nothing, and I for one am not going to install it. That's way too. Maybe uch trouble, and I think 99% in crypto would think the same.

I would summarize WBB in two words: extremely confusing. There needs to be way better info on the 1st page, and elsewhere. Otherwise WBB will not attract many new users.

I think what people are waiting for is the encryption aspect of the OS.  Plus it's going to be an dapp development platform and that seems to be the thing to have these days.  But the truth is that nobody really all knows what it will have to offer until we get a chance to play with it.

Dev doesn't seem too worried about getting all the info out now.  They know people will experience it on their own soon enough...
legendary
Activity: 1120
People jump to conclusions way to fast here or ASSUME way to much, and you know what happens when you ASS-U-ME, correct? Cheesy

Just wait and see as this dev loves to drop the usual news and in most cases MORE in terms of surprises...I'm sure he has lots coming given the delays and such.  

I can tend to agree re. the confusion as I see it too...and do best to try and understand.  BUT i do think above comment is right...where like dev is waiting to finish/release all the important things first THEN we will see refresh of all infos to explain "what is what" so to speaking. Smiley

Re. WBBOS it will have solid usage in time outside of wbb fans and crypto ppl.  It wouldn't surprise me if dev has been working with bigger biz outside of this crypto world I think so.  You can run it separately from Windows/etc. so i think he made user friendly to install and use "if you want to" kinda thing, u know?  Or just run on it's on small hardware setup as you can buy it pre-installed on a small unit...but FREE software is awlays nice for one's PC heh

It's not long now I can feel it...esp since dev seems to have all HUGE releases lined up for very soon release.  I think ppl forget how much work going into such work at this level and investment.  This is not baby shit alt coin here u know.  BUT i htink dev really needs to get strong marketing/promo push on once all released!!! Otherwise nobody will still know what it is!!

Cool
Activity: 924
I AM
I don't understand the hype around WBBOS either. I understand it's just a system for the 'regulators', or banks. For normal users it's nothing, and I for one am not going to install it. That's way too much trouble, and I think 99% in crypto would think the same.

Yeah we all tend to agree.
So much info on WBB and 1ex is through out this thread but it is impossible to find.
A new OP was promised with this update. perhaps this is an intended quite time to grab a last few cheapies.

I assume new OP's will be done for the multiple facets of this project. it has to the OP here is a year outdated.

WBBOS is private and fast as an OS, I dont know about you kattokassinen but I like the idea of a OS thats private, encrypted but still usable for the average punter

legendary
Activity: 1169
I don't understand the hype around WBBOS either. I understand it's just a system for the 'regulators', or banks. For normal users it's nothing, and I for one am not going to install it. That's way too much trouble, and I think 99% in crypto would think the same.

new ANN must come soon
Activity: 169
Merit: 100

Activity: 695
Merit: 500
What I don't really understand...Why is WBBOS so anticipated? Its just a a modified Linux system with custom skin, some pre installed stuff, etc...or am I missing something?
Not sure who will use it, accept of some hard core WBB fans?
hdn
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
Very important WBB price to reach million Sat as mentioned in the forum last week ,at least people have more confident for other investment offered......

It's not up to Devs to take price to 1mil sats.
Thankfully WBB has been on a free market since day one. If you like manipulation to great heights without reason buy some Steem..  Wink

I have just started buying WBB again on mass since we were floating in the 7k range. (took me awhile to adjust  Cheesy)
The next week or two is going to blow the price away if we can start playing with WBBOS.

That cascading effect will be to 1ex Where WBB will be one of the main pairs with only 2 crypto pairs and 30 fiats ( as I understand from original idea, may be different now.)

The 500 BTC capital raising may well be for promotional and marketing dosh. when we were at 80-120k you would all jump at it (being only 80 WBB opposed to 240 currently)

just odd timing, But could be gold for the people willing to get onboard

Thank you, very good explaination for all community.
Jump to: