Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 109. (Read 546387 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
hdn
Activity: 682
Hi..Hi..Hi nice pictures with meaning..
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
been camping on the weekend..

Good luck getting 5k at 35k =)

Also extraordinary luck (and skill) if you can day trade yourself 3k more off 5... it's not a daytrade coin at all.

otherwise smashing.....

now I need a shower

Lol I was away camping too at weekend
Activity: 924
I AM
been camping on the weekend..

Good luck getting 5k at 35k =)

Also extraordinary luck (and skill) if you can day trade yourself 3k more off 5... it's not a daytrade coin at all.

otherwise smashing.....

now I need a shower
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
soon enough ppl be like...

...when they see what lies beneath Wink
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
Dump more those shit WBB. Peter failed with launch, don't wait the moment when 5k will be hit.

This train crashed hard.  Grin

lol, that was one person that sold coins for whatever reason, but you of all people should know better!!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1288
Dump more those shit WBB. Peter failed with launch, don't wait the moment when 5k will be hit.

This train crashed hard.  Grin
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
I think maybe we could all be shocked when WBB gets momentum and big big volume comes  Smiley

I hope so man.  Again not to sound 'bad' cause I trust 110% in this coin and dev...BUT like I have said for other such coins, it's all talk until we see some results.  Yes yes we know long term/etc.  but again...it IS just talk until we see some results.

I know everyone is waiting on v2 and wallet update to v5, but I think no doubt Peter will surprise us all  Cheesy
All of us probably don't have clue the amount of work goes on behind the scenes, and the amount of money involved also, which Id guess is no loose change for sure, there would be serious overheads to cover.
legendary
I think maybe we could all be shocked when WBB gets momentum and big big volume comes  Smiley

I hope so man.  Again not to sound 'bad' cause I trust 110% in this coin and dev...BUT like I have said for other such coins, it's all talk until we see some results.  Yes yes we know long term/etc.  but again...it IS just talk until we see some results.
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
legendary
NO!  How can this be?  I think you all should dump!  Tongue Kiss (into meeee).

As much as I look fwd to 1ex v2...I'm glad wbb/wbbos v5 isn't far behind...dev is always good with surprises heh!

Wow, almost no sells and so little BTC to bring the moon!
hdn
Activity: 682
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Activity: 798
WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming
Hi

Update:
On the weekend we had some upgrade issues. So we are sorting this now and then run a new update to v2.

At the moment we are still on v1 on the exchange.

The issue was with the db schema and as it is a full revamp we need to get this one right.

Once fix is in place the update should be fine.

We keep you posted and in the mean time we leave registration and trade off.

Thanks

Peter
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Jump to: