Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 11. (Read 546371 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Apparently we are suppose to dump all our WBB and buy something called purevids coin...

That's like trading in a big grass fed filet mignon for a sweaty McDonalds cheese-booger.   Grin

if you had dumped some of your WBB and used the BTC to purchase VIDZ for 85 satoshis at the ICO, you would now have x10 the BTC to pump wild pussy cat coin.....

Kiss

This is evidence of pure hype and manipulation, like PUTIN for example. WBB still imune to that, it's too good distributed. Fortunately or unfortunately... time will tell!

Anyway, wish you good profit with VIDZ!!!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Apparently we are suppose to dump all our WBB and buy something called purevids coin...

That's like trading in a big grass fed filet mignon for a sweaty McDonalds cheese-booger.   Grin

if you had dumped some of your WBB and used the BTC to purchase VIDZ for 85 satoshis at the ICO, you would now have x10 the BTC to pump wild pussy cat coin.....

Kiss

Not such bother with shit coin on shit exchange lol. Please.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Me is Cute

That's like trading in a big grass fed filet mignon for a sweaty McDonalds cheese-booger.   Grin

Kiss
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
Godspeed you crazy alpha v5 test pilots.  In the meantime, if everyone stops buying we can get it dumped down below 10k again!   Cheesy

May the WBB flowith like wine to the gullets of the believers.
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
DEV, somehow I do not believe that at the moment are testing an alpha V5 Wallet. At least where the screenshots?

you better believe it...... Lips sealed - as brightlight said ----nda
(another alpha tester....very impressed!)
legendary
Activity: 1848
Everyone is aware now that things are being tested so I guess those that are in are in for the long term, Q4 would not surprise me, plenty of time to pick up more.
legendary
Activity: 1288
DEV, somehow I do not believe that at the moment are testing an alpha V5 Wallet. At least where the screenshots?

As one of the invited test participants, I can confirm that there is alpha test. Already working platform that is tweaked regularly.

Here wont be screenshots because of NDA, and nobody of participants are allowed to post any details about Alpha. Otherwise we can screw up things about dev's agreement with insurance company.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251

SOON, SOON, SOON.

In pussycoin world it would be lucky if its released in a year but usually it takes 2 years
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto

it's stupid posts like this that make me wanna smash my computer whenever i'm on this fuckin site!!!!
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1007

Very possible, all it takes is for few big big players to get word and (new name) will probably go parabolic 😂

Sorry but this will be the first altcoin with actual business adoption when all things come into play. I think everybody would want to hop on the rocket when the info is released.

Have the Developers elaborated on when we can see this released into the real world?

As stated above, It's in Alpha testing now.  My guess is 2nd - 3rd qtr 2017.  That is just a guess based on a few previous posts.

Who will be first to adopt this?

Can't say due to an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement).

Seems strange to me that anyone would go to the cost of adopting anything that is unproven.

Someone has to be the first.  Ask Henry Ford why he would try using the assembly line....  Tongue
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!

Very possible, all it takes is for few big big players to get word and (new name) will probably go parabolic 😂

Sorry but this will be the first altcoin with actual business adoption when all things come into play. I think everybody would want to hop on the rocket when the info is released.

Have the Developers elaborated on when we can see this released into the real world? Who will be first to adopt this? Seems strange to me that anyone would go to the cost of adopting anything that is unproven.

It's in alpha stage atm
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

https://media.giphy.com/media/Mw8HlsVqbxZTi/giphy.gif

Have the Developers elaborated on when we can see this released into the real world? Who will be first to adopt this? Seems strange to me that anyone would go to the cost of adopting anything that is unproven.
legendary
Haha crazy cat lady!

I think new WBB will do what XMR did end of Aug-early Sept 2016 (go see their chart) but WITHOUT the dumps after.  I think it would sustain excellent new floor price later this year.  I don't mean to XMR value but hey who knows ha...i mean relative ratio in % gain.  I think we'll see real new demand due to rebrand+adoption+actual usage in the coin by biz and outsider traders and super low supply, plus maybe a whale or two playing (we shall see).

Sorry but this will be the first altcoin with actual business adoption when all things come into play. I think everybody would want to hop on the rocket when the info is released. We might see some violent moves, yes. And by moves I mean full FOMO panic market buys. 100x price increase perhaps? 20 million marketcap does not seem unreasonable to me.

Happy trading!

Grin

Agreeeeed lol.  But when? Sad
Dev works hard, good things take time I know.  Just killer waiting.
Activity: 220
Merit: 110
Haha crazy cat lady!

I think new WBB will do what XMR did end of Aug-early Sept 2016 (go see their chart) but WITHOUT the dumps after.  I think it would sustain excellent new floor price later this year.  I don't mean to XMR value but hey who knows ha...i mean relative ratio in % gain.  I think we'll see real new demand due to rebrand+adoption+actual usage in the coin by biz and outsider traders and super low supply, plus maybe a whale or two playing (we shall see).

Sorry but this will be the first altcoin with actual business adoption when all things come into play. I think everybody would want to hop on the rocket when the info is released. We might see some violent moves, yes. And by moves I mean full FOMO panic market buys. 100x price increase perhaps? 20 million marketcap does not seem unreasonable to me.

Happy trading!

legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
Haha crazy cat lady!

I think new WBB will do what XMR did end of Aug-early Sept 2016 (go see their chart) but WITHOUT the dumps after.  I think it would sustain excellent new floor price later this year.  I don't mean to XMR value but hey who knows ha...i mean relative ratio in % gain.  I think we'll see real new demand due to rebrand+adoption+actual usage in the coin by biz and outsider traders and super low supply, plus maybe a whale or two playing (we shall see).

Activity: 534
Merit: 250
Haha crazy cat lady!

I think new WBB will do what XMR did end of Aug-early Sept 2016 (go see their chart) but WITHOUT the dumps after.  I think it would sustain excellent new floor price later this year.  I don't mean to XMR value but hey who knows ha...i mean relative ratio in % gain.  I think we'll see real new demand due to rebrand+adoption+actual usage in the coin by biz and outsider traders and super low supply, plus maybe a whale or two playing (we shall see).

Indeed.

I wouldn't be totally upset if it hit XMR value.  Maybe slightly annoyed but I would manage to live with it somehow.
legendary
Haha crazy cat lady!

Activity: 656
Merit: 500
So hard to get any dumps, people seem to be just buying straight from sell book.

I know, right?  Fking savages.

Days of the big dumps might be over for a while.  Might still get lucky though.

It's because everyone is hoarding this beast  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: