Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 9. (Read 546371 times)

Activity: 534
Merit: 250
Well that little fake contest attracted some attention.  Is there a way we can do a real one? 

I'd chip in some wbb on some sort of contest to help pass the time to open beta.

Guess price of 1 WBB (new name WBB that is) on Dec. 31, 2017?!

$10!

I win already!   Grin

1EX coins already $100 set value so maybe those will be........well, sky's the limit Wink

Shhhiiiiiiiiit if wbb at 10$ by years end then we will all be winners for sure.  I try not to get my hopes up too much, but wbb has much Pow! worked into it and it's hard to not anticipate a $10 floor in the near future.
Activity: 220
Merit: 110
Well that little fake contest attracted some attention.  Is there a way we can do a real one? 

I'd chip in some wbb on some sort of contest to help pass the time to open beta.

Yes, I scammed everybody

What about guess the new wbb announcement date?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Guess price of 1 WBB (new name WBB that is) on Dec. 31, 2017?!

$10!

I win already!   Grin

1EX coins already $100 set value so maybe those will be........well, sky's the limit Wink

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I asked how many kitties there were and then you go on replying ''1 pussy''. The jury has decided that your semantics are out of order.

No wbb for you I'm afraid  Kiss

Ok so here is the REAL answer.

There is 1 Kitty photographed 13 times.

The GIF is made of 13 photos repeated over and over.

Here is a picture of each of the 1 kitty in 13 kitty photos Smiley

https://imgur.com/a/DyjJ5
Well I see zero vagina's coming out of that box lol

The answer was 1 kitty

Contest is now over. Nobody got it right

Cheesy

I got it  right.....a kitty is also a pussy....

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Kitty

Kitty
Slang for a vagina- originated from 'pussy' (as in cat, kitty, etc...). Often used by lesbians.
"Ohh, yeah, on Friday I pet her kitty good."
"She's got a shaved kitty!"

you owe me 10 K WBB.

Pay Up..... Kiss

I asked how many kitties there were and then you go on replying ''1 pussy''. The jury has decided that your semantics are out of order.

No wbb for you I'm afraid  Kiss

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

The answer was 1 kitty

Cheesy

I got it  right.....a kitty is also a pussy....

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Kitty

Kitty
Slang for a vagina- originated from 'pussy' (as in cat, kitty, etc...). Often used by lesbians.
"Ohh, yeah, on Friday I pet her kitty good."
"She's got a shaved kitty!"

you owe me 10 K WBB.

Pay Up..... Kiss
Activity: 616
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
When Peter launches, people will come from miles around and hop on the wbb train!

PS. A little contest:

Whoever correctly guesses how many kitties jumped out of that box wins 10k WBB!!!

1 pussy only

OMG lol

Gents get some new glassen will you, it is not a cat.
A.) It is a WBB Token or;
B.) A bloody fast easter bunny (yep a rabbit) in his pj's looking for WBB  

LMAO

Whoever correctly guesses how many kitties jumped out of that box wins 10k WBB!!!

There are both 0 and 1 cat. A "cat state" has been achieved with photons.

LOL!  Yeah!  It's Schrodinger cat.

The answer was 1 kitty

Cheesy

There are both 0 and 1 cat. A "cat state" has been achieved with photons.

When Peter launches, people will come from miles around and hop on the wbb train!

PS. A little contest:

1 pussy only

Yea what he said ok you can send to us now we can split it you didn't say the first lol. HA love it lmao.

PS. A little contest:

1 pussy only

OMG lol

Lol is it Peter rabbit, the velveteen rabbit, or the Easter bunny?
Activity: 798
WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming

PS. A little contest:

1 pussy only

OMG lol

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

PS. A little contest:

1 pussy only
legendary
Activity: 1120

PS. A little contest:

Infinity! Cheesy

Let me send you my WBB addy now!

PS. A little contest:

Thank you

Watching for 1ex-ag launch

Very closely

Rigs standing by

Yeah, I still don't understand the AG talk.  So there is going to be wbb, 1ex, and AG coins in the near future?  Hopefully each with it's own specific function so they don't cannibalize the success of the other coins?

From my understanding it looks like 1ex-ag (silver) ticker 1EXS is the second coin of thiers 1ex is already done being 200000 coins which from my understanding is trading at thier site for around 100-113 us dollars according to info on thier site there will be even less at 10000 blocks pow (over at 10000) first 100 blocks 0 reward then 250 per block.I will be putting some major hashpower on that one like I did with crave Imade 7000 bucks on that one.I spent 200 and rented a farm lol Grin
Thank you

Watching for 1ex-ag launch

Very closely

Rigs standing by

Yeah, I still don't understand the AG talk.  So there is going to be wbb, 1ex, and AG coins in the near future?  Hopefully each with it's own specific function so they don't cannibalize the success of the other coins?
Pages:
Jump to: