Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 137. (Read 546387 times)

Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Activity: 478
Merit: 285
Crypto Way is the only Way!
When I use bittrex from my iPhone and android phone it takes somewhere between 8-20 seconds to refresh the page.
On 1ex.trade is 6 sec top. That is fast guys!
V2 is right behind the corner, keep that in mind! Cool
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
Wbb seeing some nice action past days  Smiley
Activity: 534
While we are on the topic of supply, was there a specific reason for the 2.628 million coin supply number? 
legendary
Activity: 1120
^Ummmm......okkaaayyy?  Well at least you're right about wbb being a very rare coin (that's in very strong hands) so yes, buying/owning it is a huge plus.  Especially for when it smashes thru 100k mark and beyond soon enough with what dev has coming.  Ppl like make fun this coin but they are as usual sad shills for other coins but that's ok since wbb make them look silly soon.

And yes, wbb is cheap (for now) as well, won't last im sure Wink
Activity: 68
Merit: 10

WBB is not some new way of approach. it is just a different algo and much  less rare than Unobtanium. Actually WBB is not so wild compared to the blue giant.

Lol Roll Eyes

Hi,

WBB is scrypt algorithm not so sure if this new or different to other scrypt coins Smiley

Thanks

Peter

Yep it is not different. I collect only rare coins. I wish  any algorithm to have some rare fair version like this. Different algo - same fundament. Soon you guys must start to marketing this as Store of wealth. I own big portion from all good rare ones with King Unobtanium on top. I hope you going to be my Queen Cheesy Now I am after WBB and loading.... it is super cheap boy Cool 
Activity: 798
WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming

WBB is not some new way of approach. it is just a different algo and much  less rare than Unobtanium. Actually WBB is not so wild compared to the blue giant.

Lol Roll Eyes

Hi,

WBB is scrypt algorithm not so sure if this new or different to other scrypt coins Smiley

Thanks

Peter
Activity: 68
Merit: 10

legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
As per usual the beast bounces back  Wink
I think Wbb set to explode when all good to go.

Gonna explode like my diarrhea.

Just like the shit u are lol hahaha
legendary
Activity: 1288

Mr.Poo, are you pregnant? Soon you'll have diarrhea child. My congratulations!

WBB indeed will explode and is/will be forced up.
legendary
Activity: 1169
Activity: 644
Merit: 251

legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
Price rising and it very quiet in here, I wonder what's going on lol
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
Activity: 478
Merit: 285
Crypto Way is the only Way!
Here we are... Hardly one post every day, and even those are with memes (sorry TrueAnon, I find memes silly and I don't like those).

Strong community we are!  Angry

Sitting and waiting for wonders that are created by Peter.

Another 1.61k dumped.
I want to say thanks to whoever sold those 1.61k wbb.
I took 1.53k of them.
So! Thanks! Smiley
Activity: 798
WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming
anything new here i just traded some of my dao for wbb hope to see this coin do well i have watched it for a while now

Good move Smiley

HI

Welcome to WBB

Thanks

Peter
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
anything new here i just traded some of my dao for wbb hope to see this coin do well i have watched it for a while now

Good move Smiley
Activity: 294
please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
Yeah pretty quiet in here before big Ann
legendary
Activity: 1120
Here we are... Hardly one post every day, and even those are with memes (sorry TrueAnon, I find memes silly and I don't like those).

Strong community we are!  Angry

Sitting and waiting for wonders that are created by Peter.

Another 1.61k dumped.

Dude it's because btc is flying right now...every alt take hit with btc flies, even WBB (but wbb does much better than other shitcoinz).

Also, it's whalebot action on there (sure maybe someone sold cos they want profit so that's fine), but if no bot action the price would be less prob.  See in July/Aug/Sept how wbb will be x2 to x4 from here I bet!
Jump to: