Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 134. (Read 546387 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
When the fudsters come u know for sure a coin is going in the right direction  Grin
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
I'm just waiting for Mr pepper to drop in and fud  Cheesy
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
banano no fud, just fooled by dev trying to downplay innovations, so it is hard to believe that they have developed a mini computer with built in CryptOS

banano will dip a toe in at these levels, because no other coin but IOTA has developed a coin simply because the hardware being developed requires it.  It seems that WBB and IOTA put egg before chicken.

maybe that's what dev meant when he said no innovation, or maybe he just is being modest by acknowledging that he is just standing on shoulders of giants

WBB to the moon!

oops, and sorry to brake forum rules to not mention other coins (did not read that far at first)

Welcome to the community.   I love that picture.  Good kitty.
legendary
Activity: 1007
banano no fud, just fooled by dev trying to downplay innovations, so it is hard to believe that they have developed a mini computer with built in CryptOS

banano will dip a toe in at these levels, because no other coin but IOTA has developed a coin simply because the hardware being developed requires it.  It seems that WBB and IOTA put egg before chicken.

maybe that's what dev meant when he said no innovation, or maybe he just is being modest by acknowledging that he is just standing on shoulders of giants

WBB to the moon!

oops, and sorry to brake forum rules to not mention other coins (did not read that far at first)

I really don't get, what you try to achieve!

Btw, no rules about not mentioning other coins, just a suggestion. Here were too much talking and comparing with ETH, LISK, etc.

Chilly says Banano correct.  Sorry I couldn't resist. 

If you read the OP way down the page it has

----------

What special technical spec will this coin have?

Well, it will be an honest straight forward mining coin in scrypt algo made for mining.
The coin is as it is, simple and honest starting with block #1 at launch.

---------

This was probably there from day one and never updated. 

Banano,

Don't make your entire investment decision based on the OP.  98% are just empty promises.  Make it a point to read the last 20 or so pages to see where the coin currently stands.   
legendary
Activity: 1288

WBB to the moon!

I really don't get, what you try to achieve!

Btw, no rules about not mentioning other coins, just a suggestion. Here were too much talking and comparing with ETH, LISK, etc.
legendary
There is not going to be any new technology in this coin, lead dev said so on 1st page of this thread. So why all the hype?  It is not a scam if the lead dev told you first. Why WBB hate to be first in new tech?

no new innovations coming from WBB just Litecoin copy clone admits lead dev

this coin aint about new tech and inovations just a clean honest coin in scrypt, based on LTC that is a proven codebase for stability.

The last 100 pages beg to differ.  You should read them  Cheesy

Also, in big red letters on the very top of the first page reads: "The WildBeastBitcoin is been re-branded to Wild Beast Block, the WBB tag will stay
Updated ANN will follow soon to be inline with development"

Are people really starting to hype WBB?  Bout damn time!

ok, read some more even though dev claims no new innovation coming. I can see why. getgems style messageing app.  new wallet Looks like Bitshares Graphene clone with new network that increase speed/performance as it grows not to mention a DEX with fiat gateway and debit card which Bitshares also has with openledger and many more coins now have especially BTC.  federated server buzz is already old as masternode talk.  much talk about silver coins because devs are swiss and have friends that do that stuff. yawn. also tiger talk surrounding all pages is cool but I guess nobody else is adopting wild animals so that is innovative i guess against the devs own words. maybe he is lying after all. might read more.

Ok, minion, we are listening carefully... Looking forward for further investigation. Looks like you are claiming Peter a liar and copycat artist.

Is this for real:

With a CryptOS?

It must be fake because nobody is doing anything like this, which makes it the definition of innovation (doing things that nobody else is doing).

And because Peter says that this coin aint about new tech or innovations logically means that it must be fake.  I do not think that peter is lier, just warning us not to get our hopes up because there will be no innovations with WBB.

Who stated that WBB is something revolutionary innovative?

In addition... Where is hype for WBB other than here in thread? So where do you shove your nose?

You don't like WBB, leave this place!

Regarding image, yes this is real hardware, where WBBOS will be set up. I know this kind of hardware. Other theme is a price of it. But price per unit till now isn't written in the stone.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
There is not going to be any new technology in this coin, lead dev said so on 1st page of this thread. So why all the hype?  It is not a scam if the lead dev told you first. Why WBB hate to be first in new tech?

this coin aint about new tech and inovations just a clean honest coin in scrypt, based on LTC that is a proven codebase for stability.

Also, in big red letters on the very top of the first page reads: "The WildBeastBitcoin is been re-branded to Wild Beast Block, the WBB tag will stay

ok, read some more even though dev claims no new innovation coming. I can see why. getgems style messageing app.  new wallet Looks like Bitshares Graphene clone with new network that increase speed/performance as it grows not to mention a DEX with fiat gateway and debit card which Bitshares also has with openledger and many more coins now have especially BTC.  federated server buzz is already old as masternode talk.  much talk about silver coins because devs are swiss and have friends that do that stuff. yawn. also tiger talk surrounding all pages is cool but I guess nobody else is adopting wild animals so that is innovative i guess against the devs own words. maybe he is lying after all. might read more.

Ok, minion, we are listening carefully... Looking forward for further investigation. Looks like you are claiming Peter a liar and copycat artist.
With a CryptOS?

It must be fake because nobody is doing anything like this, which makes it the definition of innovation (doing things that nobody else is doing).

And because Peter says that this coin aint about new tech or innovations logically means that it must be fake.  I do not think that peter is lier, just warning us not to get our hopes up because there will be no innovations with WBB.

oh man you must be right!!11 let's all dump wbb now!!!111!!  Roll Eyes

dude your shitty fud using poor English is lame, don't even bother lol.  stop reverting to an old expired comment of the dev which was way before they upgraded their team and direction of the coin.

i'm all for cheap coins too for buying but your fud won't work.  when wbb wants to launch to space it'll happen soon, can't stop.  it's already begun.  Cool

you haven't even seen what wbb/1ex has in store Wink  hang on to your titties.
legendary
As the closest release will touch 1ex.trade, I am waiting that one.

WBB keeps strong so far. Peter develops, V5 solution comes out soon, and he suggests us not to hype too much.

If all is like minion said, it's ok, Peter is on right path. If it was uber, super, duper anon tech or announced ETH killer, I would be more cautious about WBB future.

A most interesting fact is about that Peter excludes hype unless he isn't sure for working product delivery. Unlike all latest ICO's. Hype, buzz, thousands of raised BTC, and development isn't done properly before ico end. So, BTC raising based on promises.

This is Peter's business project and he wants to protect it not hyping it before release.

WBB is 1.5 years old, developer is on the track with new things. WBB wasn't ICO coin, wasn't premined. So quite honest and transparent.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Hi,

Hehe fud is coming Smiley
That shows some are getting worried what is coming.

PS: V5 is getting bigger loads now, and at the moment we have zero errors Smiley
Oh and its fast Smiley

Thanks
Peter

Nice work dev.

And re. fud that's so true and it's pretty shitty kinda fud as well i read.  Ironic and funny it comes on now when wbb already up lol...OF COURSE.  Where were they when wbb price down??  And you were still working just as hard.  Same will be idiots when wbb is priced at 175k sats and above lol
Activity: 924
I AM
bots going both ways on Trex, Funny to see on WBB,

Wish I could still buy them at 8k, This whole price rise is handy but it kinda dented my accumulation

Yes wbb is tricky one to day trade, better just hold out for good rise and maybe try buy back on a good dip

Actually day trading the last few days could have been profitable if your aim is more WBB's

But yeah I am holding since good prices, Selling a few K off here and there as other things come up..

Some of my other Fav coins are so cheap ATM.

Hard times
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!

Wish I could still buy them at 8k, This whole price rise is handy but it kinda dented my accumulation

Yes wbb is tricky one to day trade, better just hold out for good rise and maybe try buy back on a good dip
I AM

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

WOW!  The best features of all those other coins and concepts in one great project!?  WBB really is amazing.  Thanks for the research!
just popping in to say hello , great to see the constant updates and developments, i think a majority of investors in the coin are similar to me , just not really commenting, there is nothing to really comment on, there is a constant steady supply of updates and developments, this isn't a day trading coin trying to get a quick profit and run, if you believe in the project , but it and hold it and it will pretty highly likely be worth much more in the future and have many more use cases and reasons to keep it and use it instead of selling
Activity: 798
WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming
Hi,

Hehe fud is coming Smiley
That shows some are getting worried what is coming.

PS: V5 is getting bigger loads now, and at the moment we have zero errors Smiley
Oh and its fast Smiley

Thanks
Peter
legendary

ok, read some more even though dev claims no new innovation coming. I can see why. getgems style messageing app.  new wallet Looks like Bitshares Graphene clone with new network that increase speed/performance as it grows not to mention a DEX with fiat gateway and debit card which Bitshares also has with openledger and many more coins now have especially BTC.  federated server buzz is already old as masternode talk.  much talk about silver coins because devs are swiss and have friends that do that stuff. yawn. also tiger talk surrounding all pages is cool but I guess nobody else is adopting wild animals so that is innovative i guess against the devs own words. maybe he is lying after all. might read more.

legendary
I always new u held so so little lol

Yes, 25k is quite small amount.

Prove it with screen shot of ur wallet, I think u only hold 25 wbb now  Cheesy
lol
I don't think so. He is here for very long time and is a devotate suporter. My ques he have 25k is one adress...  Wink

I am here also long time, does that mean I hold big amount? A devoted supporter that had another alias fudding wbb with the name racejs lol

Do I bash you? I did confess that on my own.

I am in WBB almost since beginning. My racejs FUD was just to cause larger discussions, not for cause to drop price or degrade project.

So, let's stop that racejs shit talking.

Today I was just sarcastic, false FUD.

legendary
FLAT OUT!!!

lol
I don't think so. He is here for very long time and is a devotate suporter. My ques he have 25k is one adress...  Wink

I am here also long time, does that mean I hold big amount? A devoted supporter that had another alias fudding wbb with the name racejs lol
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
Mr bananna if u have no interest in wbb, why u here? And pls don't tell me your being a hero advising people, because your looking more like a fool  Cheesy
Activity: 478
Merit: 285
Crypto Way is the only Way!

lol
I don't think so. He is here for very long time and is a devotate suporter. My ques he have 25k is one adress...  Wink
Jump to: