Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 142. (Read 546387 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Well said above re. WBB direction and concentration here to get it going with super powers Cheesy - and trying not to punk off other coins (which I have done and said sorry to Peter for lol).  But re. LISK I think it's more the stupid shills/poster idiots there who are cheerleading way over the top for it and try to insult/defend in wrong way of it, then attack others who try and point out why they're wrong or just being stupid.  LISK as a whole isn't bad project IF it comes thru and IF it's not scheme for pnd long term coin (like so man other coins in past).  They have to prove themselves like WBB/1EX has well proven itself already 100x
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
LISK is down and WBB is up. As soon as LISKers see WBB passing LISK they will dump LISK and and buy up WBB, skyrocketing the price of WBB.  

I kind of feel sorry for the dapp crowd.  One part of me really wants to get on the threads and explain that WBB is SOOOO much more than just a dapp platform and some smart contracting.  I know they will find out for themselves in time, but it's still hard to watch people congratulate each other on buying a coin (or several coins) that don't really do anything but dapps.

dude i know what you mean wbb is about alot and its hard to understand to dont get excited about it. But please can we stop this bad talk about other projects its not healthy at all for wbb.
you feel sorry for the dapp crowd? dude lisk for example is traded at 3 times ico still and never went under ico so you dont need to feel sorry for them.
dapps is a big hot topic right now and for wbb its only a part of the eco system. So lets focus on wbb and how we can get more people involved because even the best projects is nothing without community.

Hi, well spoken Smiley

Let's concentrate on our work and strive for something good.

Soon I will release some info Smiley

Thanks

Petet

Peter, I think you mentioned something a while back that I can't seem to find again.  Did you say something about earning WBB through sharing unused PC resources?  Thanks!
LISK is down and WBB is up. As soon as LISKers see WBB passing LISK they will dump LISK and and buy up WBB, skyrocketing the price of WBB.  

I kind of feel sorry for the dapp crowd.  One part of me really wants to get on the threads and explain that WBB is SOOOO much more than just a dapp platform and some smart contracting.  I know they will find out for themselves in time, but it's still hard to watch people congratulate each other on buying a coin (or several coins) that don't really do anything but dapps.

dude i know what you mean wbb is about alot and its hard to understand to dont get excited about it. But please can we stop this bad talk about other projects its not healthy at all for wbb.
you feel sorry for the dapp crowd? dude lisk for example is traded at 3 times ico still and never went under ico so you dont need to feel sorry for them.
dapps is a big hot topic right now and for wbb its only a part of the eco system. So lets focus on wbb and how we can get more people involved because even the best projects is nothing without community.

I'm not inferring that these dapp driven coins are bad.  You are right, dapps is a hot topic right now but I'm looking at long term potential for these projects vs what WBB is planning and I don't think just being a dapp creation platform will be enough to compete in the years to come.

To me, growing the community would involve letting these people know about what WBB is doing, but as you say the price is still 3x ICO so why listen to anyone saying anything otherwise? 
Activity: 798
WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming

Hi, well spoken Smiley

Let's concentrate on our work and strive for something good.

Soon I will release some info Smiley

Thanks

Petet
Activity: 478
Merit: 285
Crypto Way is the only Way!
New wallet 0? over 35k, diden't notes untill now!

legendary
Activity: 1169
since yesterday some1 is trying to buy all between 36 and 50K
80%  of orders are fake but soon nothing at this price
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1288
Damn! I was waiting for profit from LISK to invest into WBB, but the beast came out from the cave unexpectedly.

50k price looks nice, still lower than lisk and supply is 62 times less than LISK.

WBB is no brainer even at 50k price.
Activity: 478
Merit: 285
Crypto Way is the only Way!
I don t know what to say about trexx but it's about time WBB to start move forward.
Later today we will have more info from Peter.

So buckle up gents!  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1169
some1 is nervous on trex since yesterday  Shocked
Activity: 672
Every week this is good news with this coin!
Hi,

Update:
Later on today we show you the voting system of V2, another teaser before we go live.
We are very close now and should be able to release V2 very soon.

WBBOS update  incl V5 update we will make later on today too.

Time is nearing Smiley

Thanks

Peter
That is great news Peter.
Looking forward to v5 Wallet.
Does the new wallet version means there will be changes in the coin specification, e.g. block time?

Hi,

No the spec will stay the same, but the way the blockchain works has changed.

Thanks

Peter
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Hi,

Update:
Later on today we show you the voting system of V2, another teaser before we go live.

Time is nearing Smiley

Thanks

Peter
That is great news Peter.
Looking forward to v5 Wallet.
Does the new wallet version means there will be changes in the coin specification, e.g. block time?
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
Hi,

Update:

Time is nearing Smiley

Thanks

Peter

Awesome! Thanks.
Hi,

Update:

Time is nearing Smiley

Thanks

Peter
There are more buyers than sellers.
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
wbb gona rock the scene for sure, prepare for moon  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
START coin exposure worldwide huge - coin is in the shitter
WBB coin exposure limited (for now) - coin is ready for blast off

ico's all vaporware until some results even come to pass
wbb/1ex results developed fast, secure and in a timely manner with big releases and real world adoption/usage soon.

where do you put your btc?

just sayin'

Cool
Jump to: