Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 147. (Read 546387 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Dev hired 2 more ppl? WOW...not bad at all.  This tells me things are really picking up.  The level of guys he hires is not cheap I'm sure....

CHOOCHOO  Grin

It's a strong train, but just slow train haha.

This train is very very slow and quiet. Who knows where it goes, but crypto participants don't like slow motion, that's the way it is. Anyway Peter keeps strong with not revealing any ETA and developments lately. I hope there are some things that will cause wonders. If WBBOS is as stated... Price could explode to ETH level and beyond. Not even mention ETH cap. Just a comparison...
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
Dev hired 2 more ppl? WOW...not bad at all.  This tells me things are really picking up.  The level of guys he hires is not cheap I'm sure....

CHOOCHOO  Grin

Well you know Peter so be sure they are quality devs Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1120
Dev hired 2 more ppl? WOW...not bad at all.  This tells me things are really picking up.  The level of guys he hires is not cheap I'm sure....

CHOOCHOO  Grin

legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
Hei guys , remember when price was 6k ? well it 4x + right now so just relax wbb is here to stay + 1ex <3
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
how much members in your team please?

HI

with the 2 new members which are joining us we are 10

thanks

Peter

Awesome!  Good to hear the team is expanding.  Can't wait to see what these pros can pump out.
Activity: 924
I AM
'Penetration Analysis'  Shocked

Sounds like I am in the wrong industry
Activity: 798
WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming
perhaps good idea to present your team in AN

Hi

No need for it, does not bring value but our delivery will bring value.

For now their main concentration is v2 exchange, wbbos, wbb v5 and a few other things.

Thanks

Peter

legendary
Activity: 1169
perhaps good idea to present your team in AN

HI

with the 2 new members which are joining us we are 10

thanks

Peter
legendary
Activity: 1169
Hi

Even if I keep quiet it is good to see board is moving

Anyway still working on everything.

Here is one more screen shot of V2
We are testing V2 at the moment and sorting the last few bugs on it. After this we release. Just be patient but we can not rush this as end of the day here is money involved and it needs to be right.

Also this week two new member are joining WBB / WBBOS / 1EX. Both are from Switzerland and their background is Developement & Performance / IT Security & Penetration Analysis.

thanks

Peter

legendary
Brightlight, u must have sold out wbb sig for "rise".

I decided to cary RISE signature as this can bring me some return.

I carried WBB sig for a while, but where it leads to? To quite silent thread... Few screenshots is all we got that we are advertising... As Peter said, all things should be done prior to marketing. So, I'll think of WBB sig in my profile, when marketing campaigns will be initiated.

As I said, patience is good and we have a lot of it, but it's time to move on.

Anyway, I have changed only my sig, didn't sell my coins.
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
Brightlight, u must have sold out wbb sig for "rise".
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
A creepy silence here, indeed. No fud, btw. We have a lot of patience, still it can be consumed once. I don't want to force things, but lately we have been fed with only "soon". How soon is soon? That is the question.

And yes, everything we can talk about here atm, is price. Slowly it declines, but 27k will be one of the lowest prices later, when we'll look back.

Another ICO is on horizon. This time RISE.

Which u are promoting  Cheesy
legendary
A creepy silence here, indeed. No fud, btw. We have a lot of patience, still it can be consumed once. I don't want to force things, but lately we have been fed with only "soon". How soon is soon? That is the question.

And yes, everything we can talk about here atm, is price. Slowly it declines, but 27k will be one of the lowest prices later, when we'll look back.

Another ICO is on horizon. This time RISE.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The anticipation grows.

One day it will strike out of the blue like a Beast.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
regardless as it takes times, everytime i think of where wbb is going (with 1ex) it's like...

legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
Activity: 474
Merit: 261
GBM
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
Jump to: