Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 156. (Read 546387 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
I'm all for WBB moon but hey whoever making market jump, if they wanna dump they can fill my buys around 20-25k!  Grin Damn it looks like that's history now.  Angry

You could be out of luck , new floor maybe be 35-45k sat.
legendary
Activity: 1120
I'm all for WBB moon but hey whoever making market jump, if they wanna dump they can fill my buys around 20-25k!  Grin Damn it looks like that's history now.  Angry
Activity: 798
WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming
Is there an exact or approximate date for the beta release? Smiley
If you ask me! I say this week.
Maybe a short delay, but it will be release very soon! They test it and it works. Now they need to make sure that everything is perfect before release.
Very short after Beta1 release V2 will come to, wich is...wow! You will see.

Awesome, I cannot wait to test the Beta! Smiley

The first decentralized OS - this is amazing!

For who is new to the project I will make a summary of what is wbbos and 1ex.trade

"1ex.trade is the official exchange of wbb where wbb can be paired to all alts and Fiat. Wbbos will make 1ex.trade decentralised in 2017. basically making each computer that will run the OS a node to decentralise 1ex.trade. This is possible as it will be the first OS that will directly shares data with a blockchain > WBB.

Wbbos is a way to unite for the first time data between an os and a blockchain. This solution can make possible to code dapps directly in the os with all programmable languages and share the dapp data between the os database and the blockchain.

This solution in theory is more advanced than ethereum that has only turing language to code dapps in its blockchain and occupies less space in wbb blockchain making the bloat problem that eth and any dapp blockchain will have, non existent in wbb.

1ex coin is just a token given to first shares buyers of 1ex.trade, coins that can be traded only on 1ex.trade and cannot be sold for less than 100 dollars. So it is just a speculation coin for traders that can speculate on the fact that the price cannot go below 100 dollars and that only coins avlb are 200k. So there is no technical use of it, at present time, apart from the speculation that it will go up.

Wbb will be the blockchain  embedded with wbbos so all the fees for dapps are paid in wbb like all the fees in eth blockchain are paid with gas than converted in eth.

wbbos will have two versions.

1- Standard user version - Free to download for everyone.

2- Server version for businesses - License Fee Version - Payable in WBB. "

Please correct me if I am wrong Peter and if there is the need to add something.

HI

2- Server version for businesses - License Fee Version - Payable in WBB. " we will make this free also Smiley as there are other means of service and fees Smiley

Other things:

Free WBB Chat which is a high secure chat app for android and apple devices.
This one will also get a face lift shortly and we probably bring also the following for this
- Secure voice calls / communication
- Group Chat
- App for PC, MAC & Linux and support for IE, Chrome, Safari & FireFox

WBB Dashboard
- Allows trading from your mobile phone the fast way and a few other things.

1EX V2 will also have Group Trading

Silver coins of which only 100 been made. A few lucky once can tell how they look Smiley

Thanks

Peter

Thank you for given info!

I am a bit curious, when we can expect WBBOS Beta release for download and test?

bump
dump Cheesy looool

Will be soon, we are still need to correct a few things as we like to have it running proper.
The wait will soon be over Smiley

Thanks

Peter
legendary
Activity: 1288
Maybe a short delay, but it will be release very soon! They test it and it works. Now they need to make sure that everything is perfect before release.

For who is new to the project I will make a summary of what is wbbos and 1ex.trade

"1ex.trade is the official exchange of wbb where wbb can be paired to all alts and Fiat. Wbbos will make 1ex.trade decentralised in 2017. basically making each computer that will run the OS a node to decentralise 1ex.trade. This is possible as it will be the first OS that will directly shares data with a blockchain > WBB.

Wbbos is a way to unite for the first time data between an os and a blockchain. This solution can make possible to code dapps directly in the os with all programmable languages and share the dapp data between the os database and the blockchain.

This solution in theory is more advanced than ethereum that has only turing language to code dapps in its blockchain and occupies less space in wbb blockchain making the bloat problem that eth and any dapp blockchain will have, non existent in wbb.

1ex coin is just a token given to first shares buyers of 1ex.trade, coins that can be traded only on 1ex.trade and cannot be sold for less than 100 dollars. So it is just a speculation coin for traders that can speculate on the fact that the price cannot go below 100 dollars and that only coins avlb are 200k. So there is no technical use of it, at present time, apart from the speculation that it will go up.

Wbb will be the blockchain  embedded with wbbos so all the fees for dapps are paid in wbb like all the fees in eth blockchain are paid with gas than converted in eth.

Please correct me if I am wrong Peter and if there is the need to add something.

HI

2- Server version for businesses - License Fee Version - Payable in WBB. " we will make this free also Smiley as there are other means of service and fees Smiley

Other things:

This one will also get a face lift shortly and we probably bring also the following for this
- Group Chat

WBB Dashboard

Silver coins of which only 100 been made. A few lucky once can tell how they look Smiley

Thanks

Peter

Thank you for given info!

I am a bit curious, when we can expect WBBOS Beta release for download and test?

bump
legendary
That, who did recent manipulation with volume, were highly unprofessional.

Now price goes back because of dumb miners. Let the price settle as low as possible, to get much cheaper coins.
Why do you think it was unprofessional? That is how the manipulations usually look like. First, out of nowhere you have huge volume to attract new money, then there is a play (either up or down) and then it ends, as suddenly as it started.

Yes, indeed... But this manipulation was way too short in time. Everyone likes that volume is rising, but nobody likes when volume drops like stone in water. Volume should be built for hours and days, not pumped in half an hour, and after 24h, it is back to start position.

Anyway, manipulation is everywhere, not only in crypto. It is in our everyday life. And those, who scream about natural rise of alt price with incredible volume and price gain, don't know what's going on.

Everything in our life is about hype, manipulation, bluff and other greed fueled actions.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder

Now price goes back because of dumb miners. Let the price settle as low as possible, to get much cheaper coins.
Why do you think it was unprofessional? That is how the manipulations usually look like. First, out of nowhere you have huge volume to attract new money, then there is a play (either up or down) and then it ends, as suddenly as it started.
legendary
they had very long time tu buy when it was at 6-10 k so now i don't agree to see dump for new investors

Exactly! Days of cheap wbb's are soon gone, Infact they still cheap now at 40k sat, buy now or later @ 200k sat

Ding Ding Ding, this is correct Smiley
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
they had very long time tu buy when it was at 6-10 k so now i don't agree to see dump for new investors

Exactly! Days of cheap wbb's are soon gone, Infact they still cheap now at 40k sat, buy now or later @ 200k sat
legendary
Activity: 1169
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

Lt et them drop the price that just gives us smart investors the chance to continue grabbing some more while they are still cheap Wink That's the way I look at it
legendary

Activity: 924
I AM
Thanks for the Cryptico,

Put's it all in a bit of perspective.

Let them have there $9 high mintage coin

I am happy with my $0.03 WBB's  Cool
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
It looks like the big whales were scared by the excitement on the forum after their yesterday actions. Smart money likes the silence.
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
Eth is completly manipulated, with the supply and 9$ a coin is ridiculous lol, I don't own a single eth, and I don't want to either. I've seen so many times before these type coins can stay high price for months and months, then boom it drops like a stone lol
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
but eth cost 9$ for nothing finished at this time ( and for 80M coins...)
This is also called hype. We have already had in this thread few 'convinced' ETH investors saying that WBB is worthless, and ETH is the coin to be, no matter the price. I guess that is the specific of the cryptomarkets. Don't ask me for the logic behind that.
legendary

Yes, such is the crypto (or any) market with speculation and decentralized/unregulated when big money btc whales want to push the price sky high with NO reason or justification except for some "hype" news articles for "potential news or upcoming tech" type crap.  They the Market Makers are the ones who can decide when a big name coins suddenly breaks out, that's how it is.  If they shut their bots off on ETH the price will stagnate and drop like a rock should some decide to dump.  Sad but true and people will flock.  That's not to say ETH is crap...sure it has potential, but it's just been exploited for that reason...what it "could" mean, and it's now popular name mainstream, so they will use that advantage to manipulate it more.  I don't want to use the word vaporware but ETH doesn't even much "out" yet to justify such gains lol.  I mean I won't complain if WBB goes SKY HIGH for value but at least it's justified! lol.

Dev keep up updated before big news drops.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1169
Activity: 798
WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming

Wbb will be the blockchain  embedded with wbbos so all the fees for dapps are paid in wbb like all the fees in eth blockchain are paid with gas than converted in eth.

HI

Other things:

- Group Chat

WBB Dashboard

Thanks

Peter
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Wbb will be the blockchain  embedded with wbbos so all the fees for dapps are paid in wbb like all the fees in eth blockchain are paid with gas than converted in eth.

Activity: 924
I AM

Wow wake up to nice wbb price on bittrex!  Cool - Darn I guess my buys at 22-29k are to far low now? lol.

Yup very cool, looking forward to what dev has coming in more ways that one.  What's cool is I'm sure they have customers already lined up (or why else develop all this stuff right?), thus I'm curious to see when they start marketing it to crypto and mainstream world!    WBB price is already flying (prob bot pumpers so be careful ppl!). If price is already climbing this quickly what happens when WBB is shown to all out there, and used in blockchain tech AND much more peoples will be holding it tight?!  Super moon with such low supply, high demand, strong hands and then actual usage within its own tech.

I holding my 1ex coins too and wait for 1ex.trade development to happen more (very slow so far Sad ) but looks promising.  I think so those shares we bought and coins we have will be worth gold one day in 2017! Cheesy  WBB could be $5/coin or more by then though haha.

Imagine WBB got the silly ICO kinda funds such other ICO coins got...man it'd be second in price to btc and kill LTC and ETH price. ha.

I still wait to see 1ex COIN on coinmarketcap.com - what happens to this??

I dont know if 1ex coin will be on coinmarketcap, it's a closed source in house coin, not really measurable like that Huh
then there is also 1ex.ag which we saw flashes of.

So much stuff to come out. so many pumps to ride.
Jump to: