Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 159. (Read 546387 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM
Why is this coin dying?

WTF is wrong with people?

This coin has achieved much more than ETH or LISK combined and yet price keeps declining?

Maybe Peter needs to start marketing big time now.

It's all well and good to have a kick-ass product but if only a few people know about it, then it's MOOT!!!

Just the eb and flow of the market, if you believe all you say about the coin you should be stoked, and buy moar!!!

Wish I could to but with everything down nothing to free up for more WBB's
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Why is this coin dying?

WTF is wrong with people?

This coin has achieved much more than ETH or LISK combined and yet price keeps declining?

Maybe Peter needs to start marketing big time now.

It's all well and good to have a kick-ass product but if only a few people know about it, then it's MOOT!!!
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
guys safer just hold onto 1ex coin for now, just like hold onto wbb. Same principle Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
Their is a lot of people buying up slowly, as they know this coin going places Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
I'm also looking to increase my wbb holdings, please pm me with any offers (no sexual offers this time). Tongue Kiss

BTC going up and WBB holding up ok as usual vs. all other alts in red.

of note: $1 USD = ~218k sats only now!  Cool
an easy target (prey? heh) for wbb to hit.
then again $1 USD for this coin is a (future) drop in the bucket, ha.
already looking well beyond that given what dev has going on. Smiley
I AM
Hello I want to Buy 10k at the price of 0.001 Btc in 1ex coins.

If anyone is interested in selling some of his wbb for 1ex coin at that price please PM me.

Wow thats a big move  Wink
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Hello I want to Buy 10k at the price of 0.001 Btc in 1ex coins.

If anyone is interested in selling some of his wbb for 1ex coin at that price please PM me.
Activity: 478
Merit: 285
Crypto Way is the only Way!
it is never good to loose 10% everyday

But it is also good when you win 10% everyday  Cool
Activity: 478
Merit: 285
Crypto Way is the only Way!
'Looks like keycoin OS and FibreOS. Lol same ol. P&d shit.'

On a quick research i note that Keycoin and Fibre looks like abandoned projects. But that is not the point!
You can figure out from screenshots that WBBOS it is way more PRO then those...And ofc the specification http://wbbos.com/index.php/wbbos/specification
Time will tell...
Peter (the dev of WBB) is an active dev and i personal trust him to take this project were it belongs.

So don't waste your time trolling this thread cause nobody cares!
legendary
Activity: 1288
You, three trollretards! Resolve your relationship with Piston and Annon through PM. I did nothing to you and your beloved LISK, so your posts here are disturbing to all of us! Let alone this project, if you think it is worthless, scam, p&d, etc. Or if you bash this project, please do it in every single other shitcoin thread. You have so much free time on meaningless posts.

Good luck liskers, enjoy your profits and be polite to others. Do your personal fight discrete.
I AM
'Looks like keycoin OS and FibreOS. Lol same ol. P&d shit.'

Oh noes,

this guy is right...

I better dump because some noob with half a BTC says it's a P&D

despite delivery of many many updates, and solid performance from the dev team.

Thanks god I read it in time.  Roll Eyes

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
HI

Here are some screen shots from a vm of WBBOS

Hope you like it.

We soon will release the first BETA built with smart message insertion from WBB on WBBOS Smiley

Thanks

Peter

Nice work! It looks very nice.
Can't wait to test it...

I like it a lot! When can we use it?

stupid ass mods delete my cheering post for devs work!

anyways, nice work as usual...i found awesome image of Peter and his dev team working hard taking everyone to pre-moon status...

208 pages of shitty shilling! lordy lordy super boredy.

Looks like keycoin OS and FibreOS. Lol same ol. P&d shit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
HI

Hope you like it.

We soon will release the first BETA built with smart message insertion from WBB on WBBOS Smiley

Thanks

Peter

Can't wait to test it...

anyways, nice work as usual...i found awesome image of Peter and his dev team working hard taking everyone to pre-moon status...

208 pages of shitty shilling! lordy lordy super boredy.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
over 208 pages of fucking shilling, lordy.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
HI

Hope you like it.

Thanks

Peter

Can't wait to test it...

legendary
Activity: 1169
it is never good to loose 10% everyday
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Ok that is utterly awesome.. So this coin will have it's own OS ?
Is that for real ? Why is this coin not ALOT more expensive ? I just bought some more after seeing that.
Is that a whole OS ? What is it lol ? Is it Linux ?

That's what many of us have been shouting for over a year now, LOL.  Mainly because it's legit dev/coin with no major hype/marketing or manipulation behind it like so many ICO "coins", as it was fair mine coin from start.  Given amazing level of work, releases and low coin count the price per WBB should be easily at $1usd/each...

It's going to be a lot more expensive by the end of this year though, no worries there.  Cool

WBB is the coin that isn't massively pumped and dumped, except the very beginning of release. Even recent 100k+ price fluctation was more demand caused than manipulation to dump some bags. Why price drops? Miners sell into buy orders, no matter what the price is. It was observable even at 5-6k price.

I'm not very stressed as next halving is comming up and max supply ~2.7mlj coins. Low supply indeed, and low price for legit coin that is on the edge of own OS release.

I am buying more, as this is one of the safest crypto investments right now.
The next halving for WBB is still relatively far away, as we need to get to the block 525k (if I remember right the first halving was at block 262,5k). But, I agree that the coin has been so far clear of pump and dump action and this makes it even more genuine (not mentioning all the timely deliveries). Therefore, I think that the recognition time will come sooner or later, I don't care about the current valuation and use the low price to add to my portfolio.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Is that for real ? Why is this coin not ALOT more expensive ? I just bought some more after seeing that.

That's what many of us have been shouting for over a year now, LOL.  Mainly because it's legit dev/coin with no major hype/marketing or manipulation behind it like so many ICO "coins", as it was fair mine coin from start.  Given amazing level of work, releases and low coin count the price per WBB should be easily at $1usd/each...

It's going to be a lot more expensive by the end of this year though, no worries there.  Cool

WBB is the coin that isn't massively pumped and dumped, except the very beginning of release. Even recent 100k+ price fluctation was more demand caused than manipulation to dump some bags. Why price drops? Miners sell into buy orders, no matter what the price is. It was observable even at 5-6k price.

I'm not very stressed as next halving is comming up and max supply ~2.7mlj coins. Low supply indeed, and low price for legit coin that is on the edge of own OS release.

I am buying more, as this is one of the safest crypto investments right now.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 510
The screenshots look awesome! Looking forward to the Beta a lot!
legendary
Activity: 1120

Jump to: