Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 16. (Read 546371 times)

legendary
Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000
Well I think Peter will invite me in slack , he did it in 2015 autumn but I forgot about it Smiley) . I.m the one who made the first deal with wbb , selling wbb mouses. I still got some btw but if this coin succed I will never sell em , too precious for sell.

i see you are in

i remember your mouse
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187
Well I think Peter will invite me in slack , he did it in 2015 autumn but I forgot about it Smiley) . I.m the one who made the first deal with wbb , selling wbb mouses. I still got some btw but if this coin succed I will never sell em , too precious for sell.
legendary
Hi brightlight.

Uhm well , you are right mate.

Nah , I asked Peter to invite me , I hope he will Cheesy

During Alpha and for disclosure reasons no new invites are accepted to the slack channel.
Once alpha goes to beta stage we will open slack invites again and general public can join beta testing.

In the mean time be patient, and wait till beta is released.

what are those disclosure reasons ?

contracts with company
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
If anybody is interested in selling me some Wild Beast Blocks, feel free to contact me!
Activity: 68
Hi brightlight.

During Alpha and for disclosure reasons no new invites are accepted to the slack channel.
Once alpha goes to beta stage we will open slack invites again and general public can join beta testing.

what are those disclosure reasons ?
legendary
Hi brightlight.

legendary
Hi brightlight.

Activity: 186
Merit: 100
15k or 20 k I think  its not big difference if you looking long term and you are afraid to miss the train ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1288
Btw, boltz... When saying critics about people, who buy from Ask side, just look at overall sell book. It's tiny as sewing thread. So in case of buzz around exWBB (v5), coins will be bought up in seconds till 30k+.

Are you in slack?
Activity: 238
Me is Cute
Use your real account pls Smiley

my real account is now banned you faggot.... Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1288
Even 20k is a good price, considering that WBB will jump to 100k easy. You can set buy order, but menti oned bots always raise their orders, leaving you behind. Not many of us can sit in front of bittrex books and fight against bots.
legendary
Use your real account pls Smiley
Me is Cute
Yea sure listen to this slave trader and buy in fomo... u ppl make me sick trying to convince ppl to buy ...just pls don.t speak to me again .

where did I say buy WBB?

jeez princess....you're touchy today.... Roll Eyes
legendary
Yea sure listen to this slave trader and buy in fomo... u ppl make me sick trying to convince ppl to buy ...just pls don.t speak to me again .
Me is Cute
Price will fall in 12—14k again I bet. The bot on trex will sure.take care of it.

I told u bear trap cause there is no real reason for the price to rise , at least for now.

Well Peter knows about new thread , name etc .

FACT: Boltz is a cat loving faggot.
legendary
Price will fall in 12—14k again I bet. The bot on trex will sure.take care of it.

I told u bear trap cause there is no real reason for the price to rise , at least for now.

Well Peter knows about new thread , name etc .
Activity: 68
Activity: 186
Lol , don.t fall in bear trap mate...u should buy after your opinions only .
Coin is good indeed but wait for new thread , new name then u can buy fomo...untill then place order maybe someone sells.

what are you talking about man, I bought, what bear trap ?? ;-)
Pages:
Jump to: