Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 172. (Read 546387 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
lets see how the comment above is removed in no time by the mods....

Add to the post 3 times  Shocked, and it'll be removed. Lol
Activity: 924
I AM
ETH falls in price, which is very good for WBB  Grin

It's an Altcoin blood bath,

Waves is sucking life out of all coins ATM, that will end in 8 hours (when bonus does)  then we all bounce back Cheap WBB's atm
Activity: 798
WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming
hey guys i downloaded the qt wallet but it is not syncing. no connections. it is the windows wallet.

anyone can help?

HI

Create a wildbeastbitcoin.conf file and add

addnode=192.124.224.254
addnode=46.127.52.201
addnode=46.105.158.205
addnode=107.170.167.218
addnode=142.4.218.174

place this file in the %appdata%
e.g.
drive letter:\Users\your ID\AppData\Roaming\WildBeastBitcoin

after this start the wallet again and let it sync up, it will take some time to get in sync

Thanks

Peter
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
ETH falls in price, which is very good for WBB  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
I see very good plans and people. but you are missing the most important part, how are you going to make people you are here and what you have and how are you going to convince them, that will be really hard. I know you are genuine and working for a good project but most people out there do not trust any more so easily to invest into something new

that's the problem with crypto, there's been so much scamming/pnd and bullshit that most ppl are in it for quick in and out trading.  sure that works well with some coins and not with others (like this one until recently).  me, us or the dev of wbb should have well ALREADY convinced folks in crypto-land BY NOW that wbb/1ex are a serious market maker here to contend with.  how much more convincing to ppl need???  if they cannot get that thru their fucking heads well it's their own damn fault.  "convince" should be up to the coin/dev of any new project yes, but wbb/1ex should be WELL passed that by now!  it's too bad this coin just has "underdog" stuck to it, but whatever maybe that's good for it (especially for long term).  just buy and hold, how hard is that?  wbb (and 1ex) are at least decent 'safe' places to have your btc invested.

you crypto folks know that even some of the biggest name cap coins being traded today that are "ESTABLISHED" like DASH for instance....that started as a coin with ummm known 'whale' manipulators backing and devs like any scam coin (but just on a higher level with at least some real tech to it)...but really was used to make btc for them, then handed up to the dev to just keep working on after they created it for "hype" at the time in the market.   at least wbb is NOT one of these.  it's full start up from the ground project.
I AM
hey guys i downloaded the qt wallet but it is not syncing. no connections. it is the windows wallet.

anyone can help?

where you downloaded the wallet will be a bootsrap file, put that in the folder and restart client, will give you a hurry along

Thanks but there is no bootstrap for qt wallet. Only for 1ex wallet.

Also it says 0 connections and no idea if it is even downloading the blocks.

Peter will be on soon, he will be able to show you link to fix it,

Have you tried closing wallet, deleting all but wallet.dat file then restarting client. often works for me

Activity: 474
Merit: 261
GBM

anyone can help?

where you downloaded the wallet will be a bootsrap file, put that in the folder and restart client, will give you a hurry along

Thanks but there is no bootstrap for qt wallet. Only for 1ex wallet.

Also it says 0 connections and no idea if it is even downloading the blocks.
I AM

anyone can help?

Activity: 474
Merit: 261
GBM

anyone can help?
I AM
If I was a wbb  whale I would dump down to that 20k order and put my money in lisk to be honest
. That would make no sense.. lisk is expensive already and will only go backwards (it's not eth) WBB was and is cheap and will only go up..  plus from 20K it would bounce back pretty quickly
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
If I was a wbb  whale I would dump down to that 20k order and put my money in lisk to be honest

Lol I wouldn't touch lisk.
Also for a whale 20k coins is a pretty big chunk, I don't think that will happen lol

Edit:

Sorry , dump down to 20k I don't think will happen either Smiley
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
If I was a wbb  whale I would dump down to that 20k order and put my money in lisk to be honest
Don't tease me  Wink
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
If I was a wbb  whale I would dump down to that 20k order and put my money in lisk to be honest
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
I see very good plans and people. but you are missing the most important part, how are you going to make people you are here and what you have and how are you going to convince them, that will be really hard. I know you are genuine and working for a good project but most people out there do not trust any more so easily to invest into something new

WBB has been around for over a year. But, I do agree that some marketing is needed to get the word out about this great project. People will drop thousands of BTC without hesitation on ICO's with big promises. They should be more interested in something established with real work that has already been done, like WBB.
Peter' s way is : Finish the job then start a marketing campaign.
He did allready wbb chat, 1ex.trade and working on os. So those ppl you are talking about will know about wbb;)

Exactly! Peter is man of his word and finishes the job unlike other devs. Also there has been no hype and a natural growth, I bought months ago and haven't sold. Wbb worth a dollar at minimum, plain and simple.
I concur. Peter knows what he is doing and I am sure when there will be time for marketing people will hear about what has been achieved.
Sometimes, I've got the feeling that the most critical opinions come from people who are not really interested in the long-term development (and vision) of the coin. Instead they want here and now, one week pump & dump, to subsequently jump to another coin. WBB is not about that.
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!

WBB has been around for over a year. But, I do agree that some marketing is needed to get the word out about this great project. People will drop thousands of BTC without hesitation on ICO's with big promises. They should be more interested in something established with real work that has already been done, like WBB.
He did allready wbb chat, 1ex.trade and working on os. So those ppl you are talking about will know about wbb;)

Exactly! Peter is man of his word and finishes the job unlike other devs. Also there has been no hype and a natural growth, I bought months ago and haven't sold. Wbb worth a dollar at minimum, plain and simple.
Activity: 478
Merit: 285
Crypto Way is the only Way!

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

Activity: 489
Activity: 478
Merit: 285
Crypto Way is the only Way!
I see Eth is not doing so well... Lisk on Yobit is going down to...
Is a mather of days and we will have V2 on exchange and beta for WBBOS.
Then will see what happends with WBB Cool
Activity: 966
This makes me happy to see a coin that is going places with a great active Dev.  We are going to see some exiting times ahead. I got my popcorn ready and enjoying my train ride to paradise.
Jump to: