Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 168. (Read 546387 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
^Nice.

Dev maybe you can start an ICO funding now? LOL...getlike 5-10k BTC's for "development" and what not......ha, then we can be like all the BIG SHOT coins out there with soooo much money to spend on making great shit-alt coins haha.  Pretty cool wbb / 1ex all private funding, who else can say that!?
Activity: 798
WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming
trying out the shit... happy 200 pages

Thanks, we are getting there slowly but surely Smiley

The Boss Only Smiley                                                    

\/
                                                       \/
                                                       \/
                                                       \/
                                                       \/
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
trying out the shit... happy 200 pages
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Hi

Here are the sig's

Code will be made available soon

Thanks

Peter

nice work

looking forward to moon soon then jupiter, neptune, pluto and beyond  Cool
Loving the new signatures. Great work!

Thanks, yes the designer did a good job Smiley

So everyone get your sig and show it off Smiley

Thanks

Peter
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Loving the new signatures. Great work!
HI

If someone like to use the WBB or 1EX sig please send me a msg and i will get you the code depending on your status

e.g.
Senior

Thanks

Peter
Hi

Here are the sig's

Code will be made available soon

Thanks

Peter
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
New sig?  That's nice news.  Honestly though that's just for this crappy site, I mean it's good start.  But I'm waiting for wbb/1ex to start their "real" marketing after all new items are launched soon.  I think it'll be huge news (and I hope spreads fast) all over crypto AND also 'real world' news too.  I think having the wbbos software/hardware is a big step to get mainstream attention of people AND companies outside of crypto, in addition to those already in the scene.  Once that marketing/promo hits then I think/hope we see huge uptick in wbb/1ex interest, popularity and price.   Cool Shocked

would be nice to have some marketing tools that the community can
easily distribute
legendary
Activity: 1036
New sig?  That's nice news.  Honestly though that's just for this crappy site, I mean it's good start.  But I'm waiting for wbb/1ex to start their "real" marketing after all new items are launched soon.  I think it'll be huge news (and I hope spreads fast) all over crypto AND also 'real world' news too.  I think having the wbbos software/hardware is a big step to get mainstream attention of people AND companies outside of crypto, in addition to those already in the scene.  Once that marketing/promo hits then I think/hope we see huge uptick in wbb/1ex interest, popularity and price.   Cool Shocked

wbb will rise in popularity within time  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Hello can we see those sig? Smiley
Activity: 924
I AM
Wow,

I have seen the Sigs.

Looking slick  Cool

I'm excited to see the WBB sigs!

HI

Yes they look good and later on today they will be made available

Thanks

Peter

Could be to celebrate page 200!!!

Wow,

I have seen the Sigs.

Looking slick  Cool

HI

Yes they look good and later on today they will be made available

Thanks

Peter
HI,

Initial sync test on WBBOS for WBB from block 0 to final block just a little over 30 min on the latest WBBOS build. This is quick
This test was done on a laptop with a i5 CPU, 1TB HDD, 8GB Mem.
Depending of your system & network this could be faster or slower but generally speaking this is a quick sync.

Thanks

Peter

how long does it take on windows? does this depend on network speed and hdd speed also or more on the OS?

Hi,

mostly OS but the rest is also part of it e.g. config of your system and so on

Thanks

Peter
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Wow,

I have seen the Sigs.

Looking slick  Cool

Activity: 924
I AM
Wow,

I have seen the Sigs.

Looking slick  Cool
HI,

Initial sync test on WBBOS for WBB from block 0 to final block just a little over 30 min on the latest WBBOS build. This is quick
Depending of your system & network this could be faster or slower but generally speaking this is a quick sync.

Thanks

Peter

how long does it take on windows? does this depend on network speed and hdd speed also or more on the OS?
HI,

Thanks

Peter

legendary
Activity: 1169
Jump to: