Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 185. (Read 546387 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
just need more volume

Poloniex Coin Request
Your coin request has been recorded and will be reviewed by Poloniex staff. Thank you. Please only submit this form once per user per coin.

go and spam them with coin requests for wbb

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

wahh very nice if this coin is listed in poloniex. Because there is famous for fantastic volume.

And maybe the price will increasingly be skyrocketed.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
just need more volume

Poloniex Coin Request
Your coin request has been recorded and will be reviewed by Poloniex staff. Thank you. Please only submit this form once per user per coin.

go and spam them with coin requests for wbb

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest
legendary
Activity: 1288
If whales will decide to pump WBB, they'll have hard times to shake out WBB hodlers. Otherwise they won't prove their mightiness to enslave every crypto coin market.

HAPPY EASTER TO EVERYONE!!!
Activity: 924
I AM
just need more volume

more volume would push us mega high, still FA to buy,

I have layered 1k-ish sells up and every morning I get up and they are sold, Then I buy moar back!!

First time actually been able to trade WBB. Not just buy them and Hodl
Activity: 924
I AM
Hmmm, I bet 1excoin will be one of those things people sell and will be spewing about later.

I wondered on selling some but then with WBBOS announcement and current state of WBB I figured you would have to have rocks in your head to sell them,

V3 is next year, should be staking and getting moar!!

Hmmm so what like 50 WBB's per 1ex off market??  

I am patient so a year more doesnt worry me  Grin Grin

Any way Good Friday Pool party to get ready.

Just before it gets to cold.. Happy days ya'll
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
^awesome, thanks for update as usual - we are spoiled by wbb development and updates, nice that it's normal Cheesy  -  wbb/1ex on the road to great success!

oooh i see V3 comment above, MORE future plans!  i assume that's 2017?

re. comment above for 1EX coins - I have some to sell as well, so just PM me pls. Smiley

enjoy your break devs, well deserved.

happy easter.
Activity: 798
WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming
Hi

update:

V2 development:
This is doing well and it is not to long any more before we can start testing on the test systems. If all is well we should be able to update to V2 by end of first week in April or second week.
V2 will be full screen also so we use all space on your screens.

Then in April hopefully we get plenty of feedback and if needed we can improve it.

WBBOS:
This weekend we run skeleton but we aim to run a beta build and if it is fine we let you know. There is still plenty of work to be done but each day it is getting closer.
We try to post up some screen shots this weekend also, lets see how it goes Smiley

Easter Weekend:
As said above we run skeleton only so we try to take a short break too Smiley enjoy some time off and a little fresh air lol

Other:
If you take also a break have a great Easter Holiday and enjoy the time and stay safe...

WBBOS Delivery Smiley

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev
im selling 10 1ex coins for WBB coins, at a good exchange rate on here first before I put onto exchange , Anyone interested pm me.

Same here. 

Nobody want to sell Sad lol

1EXcoin will be in spot after exchange V2 update.

I am trying to buy WBB with one 1EX coin for a long time at exchange, but without success.

yes 1ex coin is like wbb, a sleeper Wink no push no hype and we leave it this way Smiley 1ex will , we think really come in to place on v3 when the exchange moves to WBBOS

thanks
legendary
im selling 10 1ex coins for WBB coins, at a good exchange rate on here first before I put onto exchange , Anyone interested pm me.

Same here. 

1EXcoin will be in spot after exchange V2 update.

I am trying to buy WBB with one 1EX coin for a long time at exchange, but without success.

Same here. 

slow and steady Smiley
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!

Same here. 

legendary
Activity: 1120

Same here. 
Activity: 478
Merit: 285
Crypto Way is the only Way!
its not that easy to grap wbb, this coin is really rare and we are not even in the top 100.
what i like here its no hype its just solid, innovative and unique development.
of course the price had to rise, i mean check the last 15 pages of the forum to see what is in development for wbb.

im really excited to see wbbos in action and of course al the other things that will be coming.

great work wbb team keep up this professional attitude.

Professional ideed.

I folow this project since begining and i can't remember if Peter miss 10 days. He wass here even on Christmass day and New year day.
That is what i call serious and professional attitude. Good job Peter and i know that all your hard work will be rewarded soon.
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
Wait till the big volume comes Smiley
legendary
By the end of this week wallet 0 wil have over 100k wbb.
Just my 2wbb Grin

Depends on weak hands...
Activity: 478
Merit: 285
Crypto Way is the only Way!
By the end of this week wallet 0 wil have over 100k wbb.
Just my 2wbb Grin
legendary
Activity: 1169
Jump to: