Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 189. (Read 546387 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I think it would be a good idea getting on Poloniex. I understand that the end goal is 1ex.trade but getting more eyes on WBB will only help 1ex.trade in the future. The more people who see what Peter and co are doing the better. They will slowly switch over to the new exchange when they see V2 and the cheap fees.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
I hope that we wont see that black flag freak posting here! He is from Brussels, btw.   Angry

Condolences to relatives of victims!

Well don't entice him to come back on that's just stupid!
legendary
Activity: 1288
I hope that we wont see that black flag freak posting here! He is from Brussels, btw.   Angry

Condolences to relatives of victims!
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
Wow! Price going up bigtime Smiley
Activity: 924
I AM
It's a shame this volume isn't on 1ex. But with only 30k coins for sale on trex, and most of them not at a price people will pay for now

what chance does 1ex have?

Fewer users and no one wants to sell them just yet...

it's not like WBB is a vibrant market it's more like buy what you can off Ask side and wait for moon.

No-one dumps anymore and they are hard to buy in great volume.

I AM
What is SLACK? I keep seeing it but dont have it...

Crazy times for WBB only 10 sells over 1000 coins before 300,000 sats. Literally no one is selling

To think that 150k (which was always the target I worked to) is only 12 BTC away is awesome.

if I upgrade it to 300k and I sell at that,

I will seriously buy a massive chunk of land in the bush

Activity: 798
WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming
hey Peter can you put in here and in the OP the slack invitation link? people are starting to ask about it.

Thx

people should just pm and we add the email to slack

thanks
Activity: 1666
Merit: 701
The game has only just begun
This is what tomorrow brings a new game
It's time to learn that pain is gain ready Fight
 Cool
Activity: 154
Nice to see all the development and price rise. Good work Peter.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Anyone else witness the one day MACD cross over?

Looks like its going to explode!

Edit:  Roll Eyes

It's a long long way up imo
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Now 18BTC buy support, keeps getting bigger every time I check lol

Yeah!

BTW, the message that I got deleted by mods from Lisk thread contained a call to lend me or sell me a bit of hype for WBB, that is in large quantity between Lisk supporters.  Grin

Hype is what WBB needs, actually every crypto needs it if community wants price rise.

LOL ... will not comment on it

Anyway WBB does it different, we build, we deliver and we do this without a hype. slow a trustworthy market needs to be built.

thanks
That is the right way, Peter!
Please, keep it this way. No hype, just reliability and hard work.
I AM
LOL 3 pages overnight, you guys are lathered in a froff!!!!!

20 BTC buy support now  Shocked

And still none to buy really, Eh eh eh eh.

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
hey Peter can you put in here and in the OP the slack invitation link? people are starting to ask about it.

Thx

Yeah!

BTW, the message that I got deleted by mods from Lisk thread contained a call to lend me or sell me a bit of hype for WBB, that is in large quantity between Lisk supporters.  Grin

Hype is what WBB needs, actually every crypto needs it if community wants price rise.

Anyway WBB does it different, we build, we deliver and we do this without a hype. slow a trustworthy market needs to be built.

thanks

Agree by 100%. Every hype, pump is yet another bubble that breaks once.

It's ok Lets Hype this shit up to the moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

lololol

erm... hmmm the first crypto toaster which slices bread, adds the butter and that all between 0600 and 0605 in the morning? lol
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Yeah!

BTW, the message that I got deleted by mods from Lisk thread contained a call to lend me or sell me a bit of hype for WBB, that is in large quantity between Lisk supporters.  Grin

thanks

It's ok Lets Hype this shit up to the moon

lololol
legendary
Activity: 146
What is a 10 dollar coin someday what is wbb
legendary

Yeah!

BTW, the message that I got deleted by mods from Lisk thread contained a call to lend me or sell me a bit of hype for WBB, that is in large quantity between Lisk supporters.  Grin

thanks

Yeah!

thanks
legendary

Yeah!

Jump to: