Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 196. (Read 546387 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Price is back to the average trend now, take that little pump out I think this is where it should sit, low to mid 20's  
do not panic about the price, only patience
remaining 1,228,000 of 2,628,000 coins  Cheesy

block 297201 I found))))
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM
Price is back to the average trend now, take that little pump out I think this is where it should sit, low to mid 20's  

legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
Wbb starting to get some nice exposure, earlier China now Russia. This new OS will gain a lot of interest and should put wbb in top 5-10 crypto's. Definitely exciting times ahead  Smiley
Activity: 798
WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Activity: 924
I AM
bittrex is down was this scheduled?

HI,

sorry can not help there, don't know. Maybe they have an update?
1ex.trade is running Smiley

Lol You up already on sunday morning?? Yea my WBBs are on 1ex just got 13k blocks on shitrex hope is not going to bust with my coins inside

lol Yea up since 7 as works needs to be done lol

WBBOS & V2 1Ex.Trade is worked on.

Everyday it mean we are a step closer to the goal.

Which crypto coin dev has such a passion about the things they create? I haven't seen it nowhere else...

I think Peter deserves a most active and honest crypto world dev nomination!

Others would hype every step they make to gain the value. Peter chooses to do his things under cover with some moments of revelation.

It is pleasure to be part of this even with such an insignificant contribution- some small amounts of investment.

I am highly interested in coming soon OS and I want that small PC in my pocket. A well balanced, very usefull small device.

+1
Agree with you.

I don't like windows anymore, never liked mac or linux. I hope WBOS will be the next OS for me. Cool
Can't wait for those screenshots...

Well... WBBOS is based on Linux (Ubuntu distro)...

Am I right, Peter?

Hi, 

Correct, we took to Ubuntu core, modified it and starts to rebuild the whole OS again.

Beta RC1 will arrive be end of this week if all is well.
The way we have done it also is so that existing windows, Mac and Linux user are on familiar ground Smiley

Thanks

WBB & 1Ex Dev

Except Secure.  Cool

HI,

Lol You up already on sunday morning?? Yea my WBBs are on 1ex just got 13k blocks on shitrex hope is not going to bust with my coins inside

Which crypto coin dev has such a passion about the things they create? I haven't seen it nowhere else...

Others would hype every step they make to gain the value. Peter chooses to do his things under cover with some moments of revelation.

It is pleasure to be part of this even with such an insignificant contribution- some small amounts of investment.

I am highly interested in coming soon OS and I want that small PC in my pocket. A well balanced, very usefull small device.

+1
Agree with you.

I don't like windows anymore, never liked mac or linux. I hope WBOS will be the next OS for me. Cool

Am I right, Peter?

Hi, 

Correct, we took to Ubuntu core, modified it and starts to rebuild the whole OS again.

Beta RC1 will arrive be end of this week if all is well.
The way we have done it also is so that existing windows, Mac and Linux user are on familiar ground Smiley

Thanks

WBB & 1Ex Dev
legendary
Activity: 1288

HI,

+1
Agree with you.

Am I right, Peter?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
did I hear dumps?  Yeah well some losers in it for quick meager gains when in a few months they could have a whole lot more btc.  lame.
wbb/1ex will be THE name in crypto by 2017...hopefully sooner.

look eth already started dumping and it's not march 14th yet in north america!!
legendary
Back to 10k??? I hope dumper has a clue what he is doing...
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
It's nice to see new faces coming to wbb thread, a lot of people are realising now that there money should be on wbb, it was a no brainer from the start. And on the ether thing, I don't own a single one. And majority of the volume is fake I believe, so big shots can cash out as they hold price up as they like. Where wbb is natural growth which will continue, ether I personally think will drop significantly. Just My 2wbb lol
I agree on both ETH and WBB. I hope we can soon see WBB gaining more traction.
Activity: 496
Merit: 500
Big thumbs up to Peter and the 1EX team for adding SWIFT to the 1EX platform. https://1ex.trade/order-book.php?currency=28 - We over at bitswift are big fans of 1EX and will continue to promote it on our social channels.

Congrats also everyone on your recent developments here.  WBB is going to kick some serious ass!!!

-team bitswift
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
It's nice to see new faces coming to wbb thread, a lot of people are realising now that there money should be on wbb, it was a no brainer from the start. And on the ether thing, I don't own a single one. And majority of the volume is fake I believe, so big shots can cash out as they hold price up as they like. Where wbb is natural growth which will continue, ether I personally think will drop significantly. Just My 2wbb lol
Activity: 478
Merit: 285
Crypto Way is the only Way!

HI,

+1
Agree with you.

legendary

HI,

HI,

Activity: 700

HI,

HI,

Activity: 700
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
because they have more capital usd 18m
to match ethereum, WBB should have as much capital it

my friends said:
Don't agree with their tactics and hyping and most Eth supporters don't really understand it, burned 18 million dollars in a few months, squeezing market, and don't see a need for decentralized apps that cost Eth to run when apps work just fine as they are. Weak code and architecture EVM is only as powerful as a 1990's cellphone

Eth really does not make sense and does not create any clear function.
As altcoin should make it easy to use and also in the transaction but not with eth that can only be used by experts only
WBB very nice with its brilliant project and start from nil.
Who's your friend?

yeah you're right

my friend is dev. nexus niro a.k.a viz a.k.a videlicet a.k.a colin cantrell a.k.a the real satoshi nakamoto.. lol
Jump to: