Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 200. (Read 546387 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
It's easy to market it to chinese people, if that is what the WBB CEO and developers really want to do in the future. Volume can only rise after some people want to sell it too. The most WBB are not for sale right now. Only the future can tell.

Best regards
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
If Chinese come aboard volume will be enormous Smiley
Chinese hold an absolute ton of Btc and plenty at their disposal.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Hey WildBeast Community,

we will have a super exciting and exclusive Interview with Peter. Also i'm happy to help out in this project with some marketing (get this awesomeness out to the world).
Some other News: My better side (GF) native chinese, will support WBB in future translations. If everything is as promising as it seems, connections to china are easy to make.

Check out more at: https://twitter.com/ProjectInvesd // http://invesd.org/

PS: Also don't forget to follow / subscribe Invesd. There will be a lot of articles / News and more in the future. WBB will definitly get some reviews and more.

Best regards,
Dominik Porsche

I almost just pee'd my pants, this is awesome...the exposure is coming and it's gonna be massive.  The BTC that could come from this is just unthinkable. Smiley
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
Activity: 105
Hey WildBeast Community,

we will have a super exciting and exclusive Interview with Peter. Also i'm happy to help out in this project with some marketing (get this awesomeness out to the world).
Some other News: My better side (GF) native chinese, will support WBB in future translations. If everything is as promising as it seems, connections to china are easy to make.

Check out more at: https://twitter.com/ProjectInvesd // http://invesd.org/

PS: Also don't forget to follow / subscribe Invesd. There will be a lot of articles / News and more in the future. WBB will definitly get some reviews and more.

Best regards,
Dominik Porsche
Activity: 798
WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming
I Just came across this coin and it seems interesting. I see that there are shares to be sold. Can i get more info. I would like to buy.

Thanks.

Regards.

Hi shares are for the exchange that the WBB dev created 1ex.trade

They should be avlb for purchase after launch of V2 and then once per month they will be tradable this will be 2nd round of shares first round is already gone.

V2 launch should happen by the end of the month but Peter will need to confirm the exact date.

Hi,

Exact date which the V2 exchange launches and when the next lot of the shares are will be announced later on.
At the moment we concentrate on the V2 and OS

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!

wow satoshi  Shocked Shocked
awesome
nice peter  Cheesy
lol

never know maybe it's really him!?!?!?!  Shocked Tongue

Lol I said the same in an earlier post. Some nice buying going on, vol went up good few btc.
legendary
*BOOM* Someone just bought up almost 14k WBB!  Smart move and congrats. Cool

You'll be pleased in the coming few months (and more)!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto

awesome
nice peter  Cheesy
lol

never know maybe it's really him!?!?!?!  Shocked Tongue
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I Just came across this coin and it seems interesting. I see that there are shares to be sold. Can i get more info. I would like to buy.

Thanks.

Regards.

Hi shares are for the exchange that the WBB dev created 1ex.trade

They should be avlb for purchase after launch of V2 and then once per month they will be tradable this will be 2nd round of shares first round is already gone.

V2 launch should happen by the end of the month but Peter will need to confirm the exact date.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100

Thanks.

Regards.
Activity: 114

awesome
nice peter  Cheesy
lol
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
Looks like no-one wants to make a move,

ticking along like we did around 7k's

Least there is plenty to buy around 30k,

That will still be a cheap price, Just gotta get head around how little it buys you  Undecided

I know feels odd buying and getting little now, and will probably get a lot less as time goes on.
Good trading opportunites now before lift off Smiley
Activity: 924
I AM
Looks like no-one wants to make a move,

ticking along like we did around 7k's

Least there is plenty to buy around 30k,

That will still be a cheap price, Just gotta get head around how little it buys you  Undecided
legendary
My prediction is that WBB will easily reach 750k a coin without any problems once people realize what a good coin it is and all the things that it has to offer for the Crypto community!!! I say stack up on as many as you can at these ridiculously cheap prices and then just be patient and CASH IN LARGE!!!!

+1

As someone else mentioned by the end of this year WBB should be right up there re. price (and hopefully volume).
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
My prediction is that WBB will easily reach 750k a coin without any problems once people realize what a good coin it is and all the things that it has to offer for the Crypto community!!! I say stack up on as many as you can at these ridiculously cheap prices and then just be patient and CASH IN LARGE!!!!
Activity: 700
Hi,

Today is the last day to be able to enter the coinigy draw to win a free month extra with coinigy.
Make sure you don't miss out.

Read more about it in the news section of 1ex.trade

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev

I still have to do it  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hi,

Today is the last day to be able to enter the coinigy draw to win a free month extra with coinigy.

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev

This whole project is so cool!
Activity: 798
WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming
Hi,

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev
legendary
Hold out for few dollars a coin, it's not impossible  Grin

easily achievable.

If WBB got ETH mcap... Eh... 1.2BTC per WBB. lol

Everything is possible in crypto! But this one, of course, is doubtful.

Is very possible if the big project was done and work great.
WBB supply less than eth and factom. Let's grab the future  Grin

Haha such pricing is a bit far-fetched but hey, with wbb being more rare than those big coins and have actual product to sell on top of being used in its own product the chances of a few USD$ is very easy.  Dare I say $10/WBB (how i didnt for ETH lol)...I'm sure devs don't mind it going higher and higher but as long as it happens slowly over time. Smiley  - No reason it couldn't hit that if the devs promo/market wbb ecosystem what is now and to come, esepcially if they get outside investment.

1ex coin I could see easily passing BTC in value per coin one day.
Jump to: