Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 260. (Read 546387 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM
Hi,

The chat functionality has been enabled on 1ex.trade. Login and set your chat handle within the "Settings" section on your account.

Next Steps: We working on the ALT coin listings

Thanks

WBB & 1Ex Dev

Hi,

I get loged out after each message I submit in chat box.

Hi Brightlight,

We have seen this and sort this asap.

Thanks

WBB & 1Ex Dev

Lol I wondered if it was just me, looks great though
Activity: 798
WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming
Hi,

The chat functionality has been enabled on 1ex.trade. Login and set your chat handle within the "Settings" section on your account.

Thanks

WBB & 1Ex Dev

Hi,

Hi Brightlight,

We have seen this and sort this asap.

Thanks

WBB & 1Ex Dev
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Hi,

Thanks

WBB & 1Ex Dev

Hi,

hey its working for me if you want to come over
legendary
Activity: 1288
Hi,

Thanks

WBB & 1Ex Dev

Hi,

Hi,

Thanks

WBB & 1Ex Dev
Hi,

Someone from the community has send this to us. We thought it is quiet funny and show it to you all.

Enjoy.

Thanks

WBB & 1Ex Dev

that's really nice and funny Smiley
Hi,

Someone from the community has send this to us. We thought it is quiet funny and show it to you all.

Enjoy.

Thanks

WBB & 1Ex Dev
I AM
Hi,

We are done with the final modification for the share screen. Now you also see a separate buy / sell history for the shares within the "shares and dividend" link.

This will provide you with more information regarding your movements.

Next:
We are back on the chat box, this should not take long to sort.

Once this is done we jump right on to the alt trade option.

Thanks

WBB & 1Ex Dev
legendary
Activity: 1120
Hi,

Follow us on:
https://twitter.com/1ExTrade
https://twitter.com/WildBeastBTC

Let everyone know what is coming.

Get the WBB Chat from Apple and Google play, search for "WBB", "WildBeastBitcoin Edition" or "WildBeastBitcoin"
This is the most secure chat where you stay in control for images, text & voice messages.
It is FREE...

Update:
We are working again this weekend (like every other one) to complete the last update to the share screen Smiley. With this final update you will see a new link below the existing share & dividend link which will provide you with even more information about your history on the shares.

Other things:
Chat Box: We have the cert sorted so once the last update of the share screen is done we sort this so you can chat on the exchange too.

Coin Listing: We will add a new function to the exchange so you can see the following:
- Recommend a coin
- Developer Request Listing
- Approved Coins & Status
- Blocked Coins & Status

The Kick off for the 16.12.2015 is going ahead as planned on the exchange.

Thanks

WBB & 1Ex Dev

Love seeing wbb updates weekly (even daily) here, especially at the start of a new work week.  Good to see development is just humming along.  BTC price looking up again which is nice...let's hope certain alts follow in the coming weeks/months Wink

I Peter thank you for the update.

Regarding the "reccomend a coin" option. Will you get in touch with the dev of this coin if the reccomendation will be upvoted? how will this work? and will there be an upvote system I guess.

Thx

For example I reccomend ETH and AUGUR. those will get upvoted will you reach to them and start KYC?

Hi,

We don't plan a upvote system as it will be a simple recommend your coin and if it is listed there is no need to recommend the coin again.

Once a coin is recommended we will check the coin out.

Thanks

WBB & 1Ex Dev

Cool thank you Peter.

Regarding the "reccomend a coin" option. Will you get in touch with the dev of this coin if the reccomendation will be upvoted? how will this work? and will there be an upvote system I guess.

Thx

For example I reccomend ETH and AUGUR. those will get upvoted will you reach to them and start KYC?

Hi,

We don't plan a upvote system as it will be a simple recommend your coin and if it is listed there is no need to recommend the coin again.

Once a coin is recommended we will check the coin out.

Thanks

WBB & 1Ex Dev
Hi,

We have uploaded the last modification for the share screen.

You have now a separate History screen for your shares within the "Shares and Dividends" link.

Thanks

WBB & 1Ex Dev

Thx

Hi,

We have uploaded the last modification for the share screen.

You have now a separate History screen for your shares within the "Shares and Dividends" link.

Thanks

WBB & 1Ex Dev
I AM
Hi,

Follow us on:
https://twitter.com/1ExTrade
https://twitter.com/WildBeastBTC

Let everyone know what is coming.

Get the WBB Chat from Apple and Google play, search for "WBB", "WildBeastBitcoin Edition" or "WildBeastBitcoin"
This is the most secure chat where you stay in control for images, text & voice messages.
It is FREE...

Update:
We are working again this weekend (like every other one) to complete the last update to the share screen Smiley. With this final update you will see a new link below the existing share & dividend link which will provide you with even more information about your history on the shares.

Other things:
Chat Box: We have the cert sorted so once the last update of the share screen is done we sort this so you can chat on the exchange too.

Coin Listing: We will add a new function to the exchange so you can see the following:
- Recommend a coin
- Developer Request Listing
- Approved Coins & Status
- Blocked Coins & Status

The Kick off for the 16.12.2015 is going ahead as planned on the exchange.

Thanks

WBB & 1Ex Dev
Activity: 792
Merit: 251
Congratulations with this winner gents.

But isn't this coin flying too much under the radar. I barely see someone tweet or discuss about this coin.
Could this be a problem?

I think i want to start a discussion how people know about this great coin.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
#Winning Smiley

Yes, keep it up fine sir.
Thank you Peter for your hard work
Jump to: