Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 263. (Read 546387 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 701
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Funny Trollbox not working till now. When devs fix it?

Hi,

We are on it to sort it, it is only not allowing users as the security is very tight. At the moment we are waiting for a cert to be re-issued to ensure chat will go through.

Thanks

WBB Dev

WBB / 1EX - the only coin/site where the issues that crop up are because things are TOO SECURE!  Cheesy - ie. same thing happend re. Apple sign off on wbb download a few months ago lol, it's all good.  At least it's a "good" problem to have.

Let's hope to wbb going up re. halving, because buy books are pretty quiet, but so are most coins that are dead and bittrex is really hurting.  People need to pull their bloody sells too!
Activity: 798
WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming

Hi,

We are on it to sort it, it is only not allowing users as the security is very tight. At the moment we are waiting for a cert to be re-issued to ensure chat will go through.

Thanks

WBB Dev
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto

not like it's "super urgent big deal" if working yet, since not many ppl on the site using it yet...but soon (first world problems lol).

i spoke to the dev at lunchtime today and they're been working on it non-stop since yesterday, so it'll be done soon i'm sure.

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
It's just the ebb and flow of the market, until halving in Jan a bunch more coins will hit the market easiest way to buy it is wait till an amount you want is under 10k and buy up to that. hence all these spikes... it's just a waiting game but ig we keep this thread active more people will see it so more people will buy it  Grin
So the halving will come in Jan? That'll get people's attention and definitely make all of us WBB holders very very Happy Cheesy I can't wait Cheesy YAY!!!!
What happens in January?

Block reward halving
That will be sweet going from 5 coins per block to 2.5 coins per block because at 5 coins per block that's already pretty low to begin with so the halving will only help make WBB that much more valuable and more expensive for miners to mine which will help the price of WBB rise nicely Cheesy Yeah keep on dumping miners!!! Bring them on Wink
legendary
Activity: 1288
It's just the ebb and flow of the market, until halving in Jan a bunch more coins will hit the market easiest way to buy it is wait till an amount you want is under 10k and buy up to that. hence all these spikes... it's just a waiting game but ig we keep this thread active more people will see it so more people will buy it  Grin
So the halving will come in Jan? That'll get people's attention and definitely make all of us WBB holders very very Happy Cheesy I can't wait Cheesy YAY!!!!
What happens in January?

Block reward halving
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
What happens in January?
legendary
Hi

Update on Delivery times:

1.) On the new Trade screen a simplified click on order / sell option whereby the amounts are added automatically to buy or sell option.
Delivery on: 11.11.2015

2.) Chat Box for Users / Traders. You have requested we do it.
Delivery on: 16.11.2015

3.) Share screen for share holders, Inclusive dividends information, auto lock during dividend period, 24 sale period exclusive for shares on exchange.
Delivery on: 19.11.2015

4.) 0% Trading fee for special days for traders on any crypto currency
Delivery on: 25.11.2015

5.) Multi currency trading for all coins, Crypto to Fiat, Crypto to Crypto. Loading of coins will start before this delivery date but you will start to see them once we enable the option. Coins will start to show where you see BTC now with auto change on all settings on trade screen once you click on a currency.
Delivery on: 16.12.2015  

After the above is all delivered 1Ex will go full steam where WBB becomes with BTC the main currency on the exchange.

Next:
WBB Dashboard App will receive an update to include the 1Ex Exchange for trading from you mobile device.
Preparation for advertisements, video, banners

Thanks

WBB Dev

It's a share screen implementation day... Nice! Also I would like to see chat box working.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Coin still seems barebones, will look out for more updates

/SUPER FACEPALM
Activity: 700
Let The price go down I believe there are more than 250k coins to be mined before january still and it is obvious that the miners are not holding cose they are just switch pools.
Activity: 924
I AM
What i dont understand is that some retard is pushing the price down. This is going for weeks now.
Could be some whale trying to keep shaking weak hands out so he can accumulate as much as possible before the real push for the price of WBB begins Cheesy That's just an opinion though Wink
Or could be a solominer who doesn't have to pay for his electricity so he just autodumps all his coins daily or something Cheesy I dunno but anyone dumping WBB at these prices is quite frankly insane in my opinion Cheesy

Thats possible ( i hope so ). But i don't see him buying? Thats the strange part.
Activity: 792
Merit: 251
What i dont understand is that some retard is pushing the price down. This is going for weeks now.
Could be some whale trying to keep shaking weak hands out so he can accumulate as much as possible before the real push for the price of WBB begins Cheesy That's just an opinion though Wink

Thats possible ( i hope so ). But i don't see him buying? Thats the strange part.
Activity: 792
Merit: 251
legendary
Coin still seems barebones, will look out for more updates

Yes, you are welcome!

Meanwhile look into cryptoshits, which devs don't even bother to deliver, but coin is traded at sky high prices, because p&d masters are behind it.

A barebone? Yes, exchange is still in softlaunch state, but in less than month, it will be fully functional according to plan. Look how much is already delivered. I would like to ask, how much those digital products cost to create? And now look into market caps. 60BTC for WBB, a shit like GCR has 917BTC. Fair?!

Thank you for your wise insight, but look at things relatively!
I'd also like to point out and not to discourage people from using the WBBshop.com but people can also list items in the Cryptopia marketplace and ask to get paid in WBB since they now have WBB listed as one of their trading coins Smiley I'm going to move some more WBB over there and get some trades going on to help the exchange gain some more traction Cheesy Cheers
Jump to: