Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 276. (Read 546387 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Can I use the exchange today?

Hi,

yes exchange is open to trade, in the moment the exchange is in softlaunch so you have BTC only.
You can also set up the bank accounts or if you have not done so sign up for a bank account and link them to the exchange.

Thanks

WBB Dev

Thank you, How long until we will see more coins?

Hi,

More coins will be uploaded once we added the updated trade screen to it and done two weeks of further testing on the new trade screen within the environment.
In October the first coins will be added which.

Thanks

WBB Dev

I assume you mean the first altcoins will be added soon, like within 2wks since Oct is almost over yes?  That'll be nice to see and yes I agree, I hope you guys will be thoroughly testing things before we transfer/trade any alts.  Deposits etc should all be smooth and working the best they can...you guys don't want a crapload of support tickets coming in from users lol.   I assume you guys will have good support (hopefully not needed too much ha), because sites like bittrex and polo are pretty good support, but crypsty sucks badly.

But you guys have been very sharp thus far so I expect things to go well.  Good to see you're always ahead of sched with developement.  Dev how many people do you have working for you on wbb, and on 1ex separately?  Are you all in Switzerland or do you outsource any work?

So 1ex 'coins' will be allowed to trade for 1-day (24hrs) per month on the new exchange from what we are to understand yes?  I assume this is Swiss time and it will show the start/end times for that one day yes?  The min. price allowed to sell will be $100usd ea. right?  I assume we could list each coin for more if desired?  

So our "shares" - those we keep in our account but will these ever be tradeable or sellable by us who have bought?  Just curious.  I understand though from the maths it seems ideal to hold as many 1ex shares and 1ex coins as we can for good interest monthly payments. Cheesy - I'm just curious re. selling if people want them outside of the sold out period, because it seems demand is pretty high.

Hi,

1.) Yes we aim to start to load up first WBB and 1Ex by end of October. We are very close on the new trade screen. once thisis done we need to run it live for some time and test it during the softlaunch and see what feedback we get. If all is ok then we load up WBB and 1Ex to start with.
Other coins will then follow in November.
We are not to rush this one as it needs to be stable, fast and solid. Support wise we have a special support service for it with direct link from the exchange to speed things up if needed. Customer service is the backbone of a business.

2.) On the development front we aim to be always on time, however it happens that there is delays but if there is we let every one know and keep them up to date. There is no shame of a delay but users need to be informed. We are based in Switzerland but also have a company in France employed and developers which are also work with the bank directly for integrated to 1Ex. Team wise we are 7 people overall at the moment and call on resources if we need to through the french company. Our background ranges from banking, IT, application development, security, testing, server infrastructure and mobile app development.

3.) 1Ex coin you will be able to trade 24/7 and will be pegged at 100 USD on 1ex.trade. The 1ex is closed source. How much you trade the coin in the end is up to the trader. However the min value of 100 USD is set so no sells are below this value. We will make only 100 coins available on opening in lots of 10 coins e.g. 10 at 100USD, 10 at 100.01USD to 10 at 100.10 USD. This will then go toward for part of server costs as infrastructure is paid up to for 12 month already Smiley e.g. cost of servers and 8GH fibre channels and other things.

The 1Ex share will be for a 24hr period only trade able from share holders. After 24hr there will be a lock down again till next payout period.

4.) it makes sense to hold the 1 Ex coins you have and trade only the interest you get on it (4%), there are only 200000 to start with and it grows by 4% a year. However you are free to sell what ever you wnat on the 1Ex coin. This is a bonus coin.
Shares like said above can be traded once a month for 24hrs and then is lock down. On the share there is a profit payout depending what the exchange does in each period. Payout is straight to the bank account(s)

The share which are left will be in 3 more lots (Lot 2 in Jan/Feb 2016, Lot 3 in July/August 2016 and Lot 4 Jan/Feb 2017)

Hopefully this answered some question but if you have more just ask Smiley

Thanks

WBB Dev

thanks for the info, much appreciated.  it does help clear up a couple of things.

granted the way people ask questions on this board (some of them) it's like they can't bloody read lol (or maybe just poor English?)

that's great 1ex coin is trading openly right away, i guess since it's only in the site you can only buy it with BTC or WBB?  maybe LTC?  and sell it for BTC or WBB?  or just BTC?

either way very nice.  people can buy coins and get interest which is good.  or even opt for the shares to "grab" on the one day sale/trading per month.  glad i hold my stack nicely!  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Hi,

yes exchange is open to trade, in the moment the exchange is in softlaunch so you have BTC only.
You can also set up the bank accounts or if you have not done so sign up for a bank account and link them to the exchange.

Thanks

WBB Dev

Hi,

More coins will be uploaded once we added the updated trade screen to it and done two weeks of further testing on the new trade screen within the environment.

Thanks

WBB Dev

I assume you mean the first altcoins will be added soon, like within 2wks since Oct is almost over yes?  That'll be nice to see and yes I agree, I hope you guys will be thoroughly testing things before we transfer/trade any alts.  Deposits etc should all be smooth and working the best they can...you guys don't want a crapload of support tickets coming in from users lol.   I assume you guys will have good support (hopefully not needed too much ha), because sites like bittrex and polo are pretty good support, but crypsty sucks badly.

But you guys have been very sharp thus far so I expect things to go well.  Good to see you're always ahead of sched with developement.  Dev how many people do you have working for you on wbb, and on 1ex separately?  Are you all in Switzerland or do you outsource any work?

So 1ex 'coins' will be allowed to trade for 1-day (24hrs) per month on the new exchange from what we are to understand yes?  I assume this is Swiss time and it will show the start/end times for that one day yes?  The min. price allowed to sell will be $100usd ea. right?  I assume we could list each coin for more if desired?  

So our "shares" - those we keep in our account but will these ever be tradeable or sellable by us who have bought?  Just curious.  I understand though from the maths it seems ideal to hold as many 1ex shares and 1ex coins as we can for good interest monthly payments. Cheesy - I'm just curious re. selling if people want them outside of the sold out period, because it seems demand is pretty high.

Hi,

1.) Yes we aim to start to load up first WBB and 1Ex by end of October. We are very close on the new trade screen. once thisis done we need to run it live for some time and test it during the softlaunch and see what feedback we get. If all is ok then we load up WBB and 1Ex to start with.
We are not to rush this one as it needs to be stable, fast and solid. Support wise we have a special support service for it with direct link from the exchange to speed things up if needed. Customer service is the backbone of a business.

2.) On the development front we aim to be always on time, however it happens that there is delays but if there is we let every one know and keep them up to date. There is no shame of a delay but users need to be informed. We are based in Switzerland but also have a company in France employed and developers which are also work with the bank directly for integrated to 1Ex. Team wise we are 7 people overall at the moment and call on resources if we need to through the french company. Our background ranges from banking, IT, application development, security, testing, server infrastructure and mobile app development.

3.) 1Ex coin you will be able to trade 24/7 and will be pegged at 100 USD on 1ex.trade. The 1ex is closed source. How much you trade the coin in the end is up to the trader. However the min value of 100 USD is set so no sells are below this value. We will make only 100 coins available on opening in lots of 10 coins e.g. 10 at 100USD, 10 at 100.01USD to 10 at 100.10 USD. This will then go toward for part of server costs as infrastructure is paid up to for 12 month already Smiley e.g. cost of servers and 8GH fibre channels and other things.

The 1Ex share will be for a 24hr period only trade able from share holders. After 24hr there will be a lock down again till next payout period.

4.) it makes sense to hold the 1 Ex coins you have and trade only the interest you get on it (4%), there are only 200000 to start with and it grows by 4% a year. However you are free to sell what ever you wnat on the 1Ex coin. This is a bonus coin.
Shares like said above can be traded once a month for 24hrs and then is lock down. On the share there is a profit payout depending what the exchange does in each period. Payout is straight to the bank account(s)

The share which are left will be in 3 more lots (Lot 2 in Jan/Feb 2016, Lot 3 in July/August 2016 and Lot 4 Jan/Feb 2017)

Thanks

WBB Dev

Beautifully, thanks dev!
Activity: 798
WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming

Hi,

Thanks

WBB Dev

Hi,

Thanks

WBB Dev

Hi,

Thanks

WBB Dev
legendary

Hi,

Thanks

WBB Dev

Hi,

Thanks

WBB Dev

Is it still possible to buy 1ex shares?

Probably for the next issue which is in Jan/Feb, you PM Dev  Smiley

Hi

Correct in January / February the next 1ex shares will be released, at the moment we do not hand on any more.

Thanks

WBB Dev

Hi,

Thanks

WBB Dev

Hi,

Thanks

WBB Dev
Activity: 924
I AM

Probably for the next issue which is in Jan/Feb, you PM Dev  Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Hi,

Thanks

WBB Dev

legendary
Activity: 924
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

Hi,

Thanks

WBB Dev
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Loving the extra security aspect.

I have never complained over some extra security  Cool
Activity: 700
Thanks for the explanation peter 
Is site lock super awesome?

Hi,

What SiteLock does is check the Server constantly (24/7) and see if our security is correctly implemented .
It also check for cross scripting, white code injection and many other security issues there could be.
What also is verified that we are spam free, malware free and much more.

Your WBB Dev
Activity: 700
Is site lock super awesome?
legendary
Loving the extra security aspect.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
dev that's pretty awesome, i've seen that company before and they seem on the ball.  so even with 1ex sites already tight security of your own you're adding an additional layer on top to cover the site?  badass  Cool - should be a good confidence booster for anyone signed up.  thanks for that.  looking at that company i see it's not free either lol, so again it's cool to see you're actually paying for a protection plan.

and re. comments above, yes volumes and exchanges for many alts are hurting these days it's stupid.  i hope 1ex can steal some thunder from many...i'm sure it will.  ccex is the biggest scam shithole on the plant and i hope they go down in flames.

wbb just keeps barreling along ha nice.  i'll just keep buying.
Hi,

Update:

SiteLock Secure now on 1ex.trade

Your WBB Dev
legendary

Wow that's crazy if it happens but I think not surprising.  Cryptsy I think means to do well but stuff just keeps going downhill for them, honestly I don't care if WBB is there or not.

WBB is fine on trex and will be central to 1ex.trade so it's fine with those for now.  I would like to see WBB on poloniex and maybe one other exchange.  I wanted to see it on ccex but fuck that, no way now.

I believe Dev still has much planned for WBB as well aside from exchanges trading so it can be more used/adopted and traded outside of crypto-landscape, but of course the crypto side of things cannot be forgotten because it gives life to WBB as well (and value up with time along side outside adoption).
Jump to: