Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 279. (Read 546387 times)

Activity: 792
Merit: 251
How is it possible to hold your xbs for so long till its almost nothing worth.
I really cant understand, you can see this coming miles away.

Cutting your loss is the same thing as taking profit on time.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
I sold whatever Xbs I had @ 3500, now 200 lol. At least I was able to take that money and buy wbb  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1120
Just easier to buy up more Smiley - To the guys who are mentioning price, how many times does it have to be said this is a long term coin and the price will most likely rocket when the time is right.  The stupid mining bots are the ones affecting the price up/down right now so it's nothing to even worry about.  Grab it cheap if you can, if not sit and hold.

Got screwed over with whatever xbs I had left as I see today, I mean I made some decent btc selling when it was pumping but I lost too since it dumped so far down.  What a farce, it's just insane and low how far these scammers will go to make stuff up and lead people on.  Not to mention when you have scamming guys like bob and dr. mike to make things smoke and mirrors, that's what you get I guess.  Such is the risk with alts and trading shitcoins with shady devs.  All the more reason I'm sticking with wbb (and only a few more coins) as at least this coin is going places and the dev means serious business.
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
Well the price dosen't loke so good...
And i wanted to sell all my coins at 18-20k... Almost double up Huh
I wonder where is the bottom?

Lol, wbb bottomed out before at 10-11 k good while back , then bounced away up to 40k a coin. So if ur smart u will add to a winner not a loser.
Activity: 798
WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming
What I love about wbb is that even in quiet times there not many will attempt to fud this coin  Wink

What were you saying coinfello  Grin

Hi

I must say sometimes I just watch it and say nothing Smiley.
There is a strong community building up.

Thanks
WBB Dev
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
What I love about wbb is that even in quiet times there not many will attempt to fud this coin  Wink

What were you saying coinfello  Grin
Activity: 478
Merit: 285
Crypto Way is the only Way!
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
Just wanted to check in and see the sweet updates, yet again not disappointed!  Grin Cool
Keep it up, this rocket is still fueling up getting ready for launch!  (Nice seeing the consistent WBB buying) - scam coins are DONE FOR!
1EX will just be the icing on the cake!

Good feeling to hold 1EX and WBB, but even better feeling, knowing that new reputable exchange is developed. I hate those abandoned coins pathetic sky high pumps, that spoils overall crypto scene and moves crypto technology to nowhere. Scams, ridiculous pump and dumps are things that dominates. All the efforts of legit devs, who sacrifice their own money and time to develop something new, original, are just put in the shadow of shiny scams thousand percent gains. And people loose, although still playing those games moderated by criminal beings.

Placebo today stated that the more incompetent coin dev is, the better to play with particular coin. I want to know, how far these bastards will go?

Freaking carrion birds! And they call themselves a whales. Funny how!

I am really interested on what coins will make the cuts here
legendary
Activity: 1288
Just wanted to check in and see the sweet updates, yet again not disappointed!  Grin Cool
Keep it up, this rocket is still fueling up getting ready for launch!  (Nice seeing the consistent WBB buying) - scam coins are DONE FOR!

Good feeling to hold 1EX and WBB, but even better feeling, knowing that new reputable exchange is developed. I hate those abandoned coins pathetic sky high pumps, that spoils overall crypto scene and moves crypto technology to nowhere. Scams, ridiculous pump and dumps are things that dominates. All the efforts of legit devs, who sacrifice their own money and time to develop something new, original, are just put in the shadow of shiny scams thousand percent gains. And people loose, although still playing those games moderated by criminal beings.

Placebo today stated that the more incompetent coin dev is, the better to play with particular coin. I want to know, how far these bastards will go?

Freaking carrion birds! And they call themselves a whales. Funny how!
legendary
Activity: 1120

legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
Bright days ahead guys  Shocked Shocked Shocked
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
Looking freaking awesome  Grin
Hi,

WBB is coming up on Coinwarz as number one more and more.

Image taken on 11.10.2015 at 2200 Swiss time.

Your WBB Dev

Looking good looking good  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Hi,

Final chart view is nearly complete, a few more tweaks and it is done.

After final tweaks we will release this chart to 1Ex.Trade and then complete the trading screen.

Once this is done phase two is coming for 1Ex.Trade, finalize the extra screen only seen by share holders.
Then is also the time where we start releasing WBB & 1EX to the exchange.

Your WBB Dev

kickass can't wait to play with it.

re. the coinwarz that's cool too (i don't use it for such mining) but it's great for ppl doing so and for coin exposure in cryptoland.  what will happen to its standing and chart after Jan '16 comes and the halving occurs?

i'm also curious for June '16...because wbb and 1ex value could be very high and if BTC value pumps around then at the same time, ooommmggg $$$ lol!
Hi,

WBB is coming up on Coinwarz as number one more and more.

Image taken on 11.10.2015 at 2200 Swiss time.

Your WBB Dev
Hi,

After final tweaks we will release this chart to 1Ex.Trade and then complete the trading screen.

Once this is done phase two is coming for 1Ex.Trade, finalize the extra screen only seen by share holders.

Your WBB Dev

Holding my WBB with white knuckles congrats!
Hi,

Your WBB Dev
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
Very true, if u sell now u think in a couple months Ul crap urself for selling lol
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
nice to FINALLY see people coming around to wbb/1ex, y'all finally see what i've been talking about for MONTHS?!  lol....'bout time people.  stop falling for shitcoin scams and start building your wbb/1ex portfolio...it'll only go up from here Wink  Cool  -  there's a lot more backing this dev has than we think, at least that's my gut feeling...not worried about anything coming up with the future of this coin and business.  every once in awhile i check in there's a new update from the dev, not some loser shills bumping this coin! haha.

pretty cool they have such a serious and LEGIT secure and anonymous app, i'm sure many other coins have tried (or lied about trying) to accomplish this task...and i'm sure there's more to come  Grin

like the dev and coin is on android AND apple store (this is NOT easy), what else could people ask for?!?!?!  Lips sealed
this coin has more going for it than 99% of the crap out there now, and in due time the prices will reflect that!
Jump to: