Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 39. (Read 546387 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Dead coin, dump now! Very weak buy support.

how many times do you need to be slapped? lol

nggapls.

also, a couple of btc buys and this thing is past the moon.  then ppl will see the value in it and trade along with biz.  especially since multi-million dollar insurance companieSSS already have.  banks are prob not far behind given the dev's knowledge and connections in the EU.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Dead coin, dump now! Very weak buy support.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Will you use Android or Apple devices for the upcoming WildBeastBitcoin mobile app? Just Vote Android Smiley
legendary
Memetastic lol

This thread has more and better MEME's than that Memetic coin haha.

HOW THE HELL IS WBB NOT ON THE FUCKING MOON YET?!  BLOODY PRICE BEING HELD DOWN LIKE A BITCH STILL!!  Angry

Are you in WBB slack? There is some good info known by participants. Let's leave this scamyard forum for memes and fun.
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
just wait for v5 wallet coming mid Dec  Cool
Activity: 491
Merit: 500
How do I download the wallet ? Where is the wallet ?
Are people supposed to hold these coins on an exchange ?

I see this:
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
Is peter not going to drop in here? I know he's on slack but the audience is here also.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Last 50 pages (1000 posts!) of this thread are pretty much redundant (not to say useless). A pity, as this was rather a good and focused thread.
Not surprisingly, if there are no other news, this kind of posts take over. Life doesn't like emptiness and silence, and thus we have memes, literally zillions of them.
Personally, I would prefer this thread not to be bumped with such posts (memes), especially that PR is not foreseen at this stage anyway.  Wink
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
Wbb just needs some steroids and it'll all be fine  Cheesy
Activity: 1039
Merit: 510
Looking forward to huge Dec and Jan for WBB! I hope we see a positive market reaction for one at that time, it's too long this thing been sleeping!  But I think when the ins company gets using 1EX and WBB "coins" for their biz in like very early spring that is when we'll see the pluto!  Cool

As for the combofix logo it looks retarded haha wth.  Like old dead tiger/lion or it has cancer.  Dev already said he is using a generic wildcat logo, you can find on the net, so fuckin what? Is means nothing.  When new wbb rebrand name+logo are out it'll be no matter and all new.

Dev did u find office space in Switz yet?

Yes, considering how much it has been sleeping, it should have gathered enough energy to make truly beast-like jump.
Activity: 220
Merit: 110
The logo of this coin is just a knockoff the combofix logo!

The fuck is this? Grampa Tiger? Where are it's teeth?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Looking forward to huge Dec and Jan for WBB! I hope we see a positive market reaction for one at that time, it's too long this thing been sleeping!  But I think when the ins company gets using 1EX and WBB "coins" for their biz in like very early spring that is when we'll see the pluto!  Cool

As for the combofix logo it looks retarded haha wth.  Like old dead tiger/lion or it has cancer.  Dev already said he is using a generic wildcat logo, you can find on the net, so fuckin what? Is means nothing.  When new wbb rebrand name+logo are out it'll be no matter and all new.

Dev did u find office space in Switz yet?
Activity: 336
Merit: 252

Fuck me.

Would have expected better quality FUD from a "Legendary" biatch....

Kiss
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
A quite neat black Friday WBB sale I got. Nice catch, and thanks for cheap coins to the dumpers. I don't mind catching some more, so please feel free to dump them.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250

Try once more. Very weak similarity!

Do you want cause dump?

In fact WBB logo is a graphics that could be used for free.

In coming months, I think, with V5 and rebranding, logo will be changed.

I think they are just being goofy.  You could make the same case for the Thunder Cats logo I think.  But that would just be silly...  Cheesy
legendary

Try once more. Very weak similarity!

Do you want cause dump?

In fact WBB logo is a graphics that could be used for free.

In coming months, I think, with V5 and rebranding, logo will be changed.

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
Pages:
Jump to: