Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 38. (Read 546387 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
0.6 BTC to 15k 2.6 BTC to 190 SAT.

Maybe dev has no access to internet.

This thread has turned into a playground. Only desperate bagholders left, someone turn out the lights please.
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Every echange that trading wbb must update on v5 before they can use it . Peter told us this a few time ago.

I understand that exchanges have to follow wallet updates, but it sounds like they might not be given the opportunity to do it...except maybe bittrex. Folks holding wbb on others might need a heads up.

Between rebranding and moving to  very limited exchanges.....it could be trouble.

oh kind of wondering why other "grab what?" memes are still here and mine got deleted?
Along with the "don't make me laugh" puma pic.
Interesting

Btctalk mods are acting wierd. I have many posts deleted that don't contain anything threatening. For example that epic post, where I was excited about given news and put three emoticons in line. Message was deleted.

yeah, they delete stuff randomly.

hell, they even gave me red trust for alerting people to the Ebitz scam.

Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Every echange that trading wbb must update on v5 before they can use it . Peter told us this a few time ago.

I understand that exchanges have to follow wallet updates, but it sounds like they might not be given the opportunity to do it...except maybe bittrex. Folks holding wbb on others might need a heads up.

Between rebranding and moving to  very limited exchanges.....it could be trouble.

oh kind of wondering why other "grab what?" memes are still here and mine got deleted?
Interesting

Btctalk mods are acting wierd. I have many posts deleted that don't contain anything threatening. For example that epic post, where I was excited about given news and put three emoticons in line. Message was deleted.
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager

Interesting
legendary
Interesting, how much WBBs Mr. Poo has accumulated...
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1202
Patience is discipline!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
sheesh cabbage

too much waiting, not enuff action.

wild pussy cat coin is dead.

Activity: 220
Merit: 110
Peter wants the pump to happen on 1ex, lol.

Collecting all the fees for his Swiss castle.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1169
i don't think nda is the problem now
peter just want to finish the product ( new wbb will be a product or a token  and not a coin ) before making ann

no roadmap here so no speculation and no hype. not good for price but what can we do?
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Well peter would need to get a move on as wbb is loosing momentum on bittrex, buy support is crap, and always SOON.

For Peter trades and price are irrelevant. He does, what he want with his own project. No ICO and premine means we can't insist how Peter should act.

Price is relevant to me as I am a trader, no news lately, only SOON!

For everyone of us! And we know, Peter isn't going to put into risk all his efforts and investments into business he is creating.

I am impatient to wait too, price isn't moving and that is bad for traders. But what can we do now? Ask Peter to violate NDA? Do you know what that means?

Violating NDA means we all fucked.

Kiss
legendary
Well peter would need to get a move on as wbb is loosing momentum on bittrex, buy support is crap, and always SOON.

For Peter trades and price are irrelevant. He does, what he want with his own project. No ICO and premine means we can't insist how Peter should act.

For everyone of us! And we know, Peter isn't going to put into risk all his efforts and investments into business he is creating.

I am impatient to wait too, price isn't moving and that is bad for traders. But what can we do now? Ask Peter to violate NDA? Do you know what that means?
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1202
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
Wait a sec....after this new version5  comes out, our wbb on bittrex really won't trade because it won't follow new version and rebrand becasue dev doesn't want it to?
Just the coin on 1ex?
Am i seeing that right?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Hi dev - will you perhaps contact all exchanges out there after v5 wallet update and new re-brand of wbb so as to see if they would accept your new coin coding or whatever it'd take to be added to each exchange?  I know you stated already 1ex.trade will be hub for new wbb and HOPEFULLY Bittrex makes the needed changes so they can run new wbb coin.  Since it'll be all refreshed, maybe it's good time to try and add to other exch's as they may be accomodating to accept new v5 wbb code??  Cool  (I am a bit scared for thinking new wbb will be only on 1ex and not even trex Sad  )

ie: We can see WAVES has been active in being on more exchanges and it seems to help exposure and the price a little bit each time.

Dev is developing V5 aka ETH more advanced substitute. Thinking about new exchanges additions is the least that he is caring about.

Yes I understand that and am look forward to the big BTC/FIAT buys to happen from major ins. corp.  I was speaking more with re. to if / when they are going to promo this coin bigtime (and with enw rebrand name) that it would be beneficial to all wbb traders/crypto community that they can trade a now important/well known coin on more locatiosn than just 1ex and trex is all.  If this helps to raise the value per wbb then that is added benefit.  It's good dev seems not having to 'worry' bout exch's since seems they are confident the btc/fiat will come flowing in anyway.  Mind you as 1ex user guess we would be happy for new wbb on the site only cos if it is such big demand or buys happen, that means more volume for 1ex which is good/needed, and more $ for shareholders.
legendary
Hi dev - will you perhaps contact all exchanges out there after v5 wallet update and new re-brand of wbb so as to see if they would accept your new coin coding or whatever it'd take to be added to each exchange?  I know you stated already 1ex.trade will be hub for new wbb and HOPEFULLY Bittrex makes the needed changes so they can run new wbb coin.  Since it'll be all refreshed, maybe it's good time to try and add to other exch's as they may be accomodating to accept new v5 wbb code??  Cool  (I am a bit scared for thinking new wbb will be only on 1ex and not even trex Sad  )

ie: We can see WAVES has been active in being on more exchanges and it seems to help exposure and the price a little bit each time.

Dev is developing V5 aka ETH more advanced substitute. Thinking about new exchanges additions is the least that he is caring about.
legendary
Activity: 1120

legendary
Dead coin, dump now! Very weak buy support.

how many times do you need to be slapped? lol

nggapls.

also, a couple of btc buys and this thing is past the moon.  then ppl will see the value in it and trade along with biz.  especially since multi-million dollar insurance companieSSS already have.  banks are prob not far behind given the dev's knowledge and connections in the EU.  Cool

How many times I told not to take me serious?  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: