Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 93. (Read 546387 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Don't you see what an epic scam this project is?

Remove your buy orders, dump all you have while price is so high. Soon WBB will be at 10 satoshi. Then rebuy it!

v2, v5, what a ridiculous names!
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
There is v2 or v5, scam! Dump!!!  Tongue

Best lie I've heard yet  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1120
There is v2 or v5, scam! Dump!!!  Tongue
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
Alright!  Looks like the volume fairy struck again on trex.  Someone playing the crap out of this coinage.
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
There was 3-4 k sell at 49k and it got ate up fast.
I think from here in wbb will get noticed a lot, not because volume but because of the tech.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Meanwhile, someone is pumping the volume on Bittrex heavily. 36BTC and counting. It looks like WBB is slowly getting more attention from broader market players. For good and for bad.

up just a while and dumping again , i think somebody was set selling order somewhere just below 50000
no. It looks more like someone selling to himself. Most of the orders existing before that operation were left untouched. A typical volume painting.
hdn
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
Meanwhile, someone is pumping the volume on Bittrex heavily. 36BTC and counting. It looks like WBB is slowly getting more attention from broader market players. For good and for bad.

up just a while and dumping again , i think somebody was set selling order somewhere just below 50000
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
It's the first time I think I've heard the word "marketing" used. But it is to be expected as the news has to get out there somehow. I think wbb v5 could set a new precedent for future coins as other devs will no doubt be curious to find out more.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Hmmm, btc price down and Wbb down. This delay seems just make people sell  Huh

Hi,

Yes btc down and most of alts, the small delay on v2 of exchange has nothing to do with it.

Miners sell, traders sell so it is generally up and down. This is ok.

If the theory would be right then with wbbos price must have skyrocket;)

The real change will come with v5 and when we start marketing and I dont think before that.

Thanks

OH BABY! Cheesy  Cool

Daddy likey!
Activity: 534
Maybe I'm not seeing it somewhere, but what happened to the physical hardware that was planned?  Are the awesome tiny computers on hold while more important things are coming together?
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
Hey, no worries. I know all takes time  Smiley
Activity: 798
WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming
Yes of course people buy and sell, but people are waiting on v2 as it is part and parcel development of wbb also. U will have to re write the Ann page if it hasn't already been done, as it states to buy shares 1st-6th August.

Hi, yes the date I need to correct of course, it just takes time to check all, today we have the last function to test which are the stats and then we are ready to set it live.

But let's see as all takes time .

Thanks
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
Yes of course people buy and sell, but people are waiting on v2 as it is part and parcel development of wbb also. U will have to re write the Ann page if it hasn't already been done, as it states to buy shares 1st-6th August.
Activity: 798
WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming

Hi,

Yes btc down and most of alts, the small delay on v2 of exchange has nothing to do with it.

Miners sell, traders sell so it is generally up and down. This is ok.

If the theory would be right then with wbbos price must have skyrocket;)

The real change will come with v5 and when we start marketing and I dont think before that.

Thanks
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
Activity: 924
I AM
Has anyone installed wwbb os fully encrypted? Is taking ages for me how long did it took for you?  

I went with the full encryption and overwriting all files, I had already cleaned the laptop before hand it only took 30 mins for full install I reakon
Activity: 294
please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need
got 300 more cheap today yesssss
Activity: 383
Has anyone installed wwbb os fully encrypted? Is taking ages for me how long did it took for you? 

I gave up after a few hours and installed unencrypted.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: