Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 94. (Read 546387 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming
Hello WBB community, would someone be able to provide me with the Slack invite link?

hi

msg me your email on a pm please
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Hello WBB community, would someone be able to provide me with the Slack invite link?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
What is causing the delay?

Hi,

Well we make sure everything is working as it should and check proper.

Thanks

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hi.. i try to register at 1ex.trade but shown ' REGISTRATION IS TEMPORARILY DISABLE'

Upgrade to V2 is running
legendary
Activity: 1120
Hi.. i try to register at 1ex.trade but shown ' REGISTRATION IS TEMPORARILY DISABLE'

It's in the middle of upgrade most likely, dev is prob explain on SLACK i'm sure (not to much info here).  Maybe you sign up there?

Anyways, just wait another 1-2 days (maybe less) to sign up and you'll be login on new site.
hdn
Activity: 682
legendary
no wonder Bitcoin price immediately plummeted to $500, some exchanges got the low at $465. This may be a good moment for a rebound at WBB, timely-aligned with all the deliveries Peter is announcing now. 

excatly as i was thinking also  Wink
BTCprice will most certainly stagnate for good while now, over a long period they(hackers) probably cash out. 72m bucks is a big cashout lol

Hooker and blow sales will be thru the roof!!!

Dev now is your chance to attract MANY new big btc clients to 1ex.trade, they will be very bitter from finex hack!  Better get the show on the road soon!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
no wonder Bitcoin price immediately plummeted to $500, some exchanges got the low at $465. This may be a good moment for a rebound at WBB, timely-aligned with all the deliveries Peter is announcing now. 

excatly as i was thinking also  Wink
BTCprice will most certainly stagnate for good while now, over a long period they(hackers) probably cash out. 72m bucks is a big cashout lol
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The bitcoin will down,I think it‘s a change Smiley
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
no wonder Bitcoin price immediately plummeted to $500, some exchanges got the low at even $465. This may be a good moment for a rebound at WBB, timely-aligned with all the deliveries Peter is announcing now.  
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!

Hi,

Thanks

Hey no worries, was just curious  Smiley
Activity: 798
WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming

Hi,

Thanks
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Yep there is no denying that WBB and 1ex are definitely good solid creations for sure.  And it is so nice to see some serious people doing something good for once Cheesy I love this coin and everything else!!
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
dev will market when all is ready not to worry (just takes awhile i guess).

hey looks like 1ex.trade v2 just in time, look today, bitfinex BREECH and hack!!

http://blog.bitfinex.com/uncategorized/security-breach/

they were just down like 3wks ago too!

what a joke, such "big time" sites still slack on security!

Haha, no surprise there then lol, if their losses are huge they maybe not return.
This is where 1ex should make its mark in crypto as the most secure there can be!!  Smiley
Just waiting on Peter to surprise us all!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
dev will market when all is ready not to worry (just takes awhile i guess).

hey looks like 1ex.trade v2 just in time, look today, bitfinex BREECH and hack!!

http://blog.bitfinex.com/uncategorized/security-breach/

they were just down like 3wks ago too!

what a joke, such "big time" sites still slack on security!
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
Yes this is true about lack of PR, I also stated this not that long ago. I can't understand why there has been no PR team set up or money put towards getting it out there. After all, if people don't know about it they don't use it, simple.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Wallet works fine now. Thank you
Glad, it worked for you!

Wont be an issue with the V5 wallet. No blockchain!

Yes but don't forget, apparently nobody cares for GAME CHANGING tech in crypto as it seems this announcement has no effect on wbb price or industry knowledge being shared, or even talking about on articles or online?!   Tongue LOL   (though i assume ppl been accumulating quiet/slow for long time heh, including whales?).

As usual wbb is stuck to be the bridesmaid never the bride...i really hope this isn't the case say 1 or 2 month from now when things are fired up and working away nice, and we see some promo for v5 tech and wallet. I assume dev has funds set aside to promo when ALL is ready as I read before but like...maybe community can assist, get some btc's together and get article on coindesk or some other big news sites for crytpo?  or ppl won't care such thigns?  I assume dev wants to go BIGGER than smalltime crypto sites? haha

I am very exicted to see how such tech will be received and show crytpo users new game in town and how fast/secure stuff can be, all thanks to this dev.  In addition, wbb deserve also 400k price minimum like stupid ETC has now, no 40k held down BS price.   I wakeup one morning i hope/think wbb will do such a gain watch.  Slow and steady is good too but honestly if some whales choose wbb as next target (JUST LIEK THEY DID WITH ETH Back in start of 2016) then it will be super moon and deserved. Smiley
This is the lack of PR that we were talking about in here for quite some time. Unfortunately, both a solid development and a good PR are needed to have a successful coin, it is not one or the other.
All these three new developments that we are witnessing right now, could have been announced to much broader public and thus gain much more recognition.

legendary
Maybe Peter could tailor a press release for all three releases (WBBOS, Wallet, Exchange) and submit it to Cointelegraph (https://cointelegraph.com/news/businesses-can-now-submit-their-press-releases-to-cointelegraph-directly) and other crypto related news pages to be published once the V2 and V5 releases are done.

What do you think?

Yes I think something like this (for a start) is good at least, and after all are launched and working. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: