Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN🛸 WOKECash 🛸Enlightening Humanity Through Investment🛸Bounties🛸TruthBomb🛸 - page 2. (Read 19482 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
When I read ‘bout this project, I’m sure this is a potential project whether this project provides for the bounty hunter? I’m looking for not finding rules for bounty

!TruthBOMB+Bounty Participation Rules!
• Do NOT Post your address in this Thread, TruthBOMBs Will be done through Private Messages ONLY, Breaking this rule can result in Expulsion from the TruthBOMBs!
• Users with Under 35 Posts may NOT participate in this TruthBOMB to prevent abuse from fraudulent users!
• We Reserve the right to refuse your entry into this TruthBOMB if we feel you have Insulted, Defamed or Annoyed us in any way, shape or form!
• When Participating in the TruthBOMB Please send us ONE and only ONE Private Message! Spamming us makes things take longer!
Activity: 98
When I read ‘bout this project, I’m sure this is a potential project whether this project provides for the bounty hunter? I’m looking for not finding rules for bounty
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
AKA - Prochef.Bill
any questions about staking just Join the discord of WOKEcash and Get $WOKE!! 💰💰
https://discord.gg/KFe2cpg
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
more trading floors when will be added?
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
Explain to me please, I'm new to this business. If I leave coins on my wallet, will I drop% with Pos mining? If so, what is% for example on a day with 10 coins?
Activity: 602
Merit: 13
after receiving the first mining in the wallet. the wallet says there are no Mature coins to participate in the share. will it be every time after receiving each prey?  Undecided

it is normal for POS coin
after you get your stake of coin, then you need to wait for your coin to mature
Activity: 20
after receiving the first mining in the wallet. the wallet says there are no Mature coins to participate in the share. will it be every time after receiving each prey?  Undecided
Activity: 602
Merit: 13
TruthBOMB #4 Details

When: April 1st - April 3rd
Amount: 1000-2000 WOKE total (Each user will generally receive between 1-25WOKE but no lower or upper limits are set and it is decided on a case by case basis after crunching numerous variables.)
How: To join the TruthBOMB please download the wallet or get a paper wallet address and send me a private message with your details, ALL RULES ARE EXPLAINED IN MAIN THREAD TOPIC.

https://twitter.com/WOKEcashh/status/980433816937467905

Note: All TruthBOMB rules in the main thread apply, break them and you forfeit the right to participate!
PM sent.
Hope received my 2nd TruthBOMB soon   Smiley
Activity: 13
Thanks a lot for that truthBOMB Kingn56!
Activity: 559
Merit: 508
TruthBOMB #4 Details

When: April 1st - April 3rd
Amount: 1000-2000 WOKE total (Each user will generally receive between 1-25WOKE but no lower or upper limits are set and it is decided on a case by case basis after crunching numerous variables.)
How: To join the TruthBOMB please download the wallet or get a paper wallet address and send me a private message with your details, ALL RULES ARE EXPLAINED IN MAIN THREAD TOPIC.

https://twitter.com/WOKEcashh/status/980433816937467905

Note: All TruthBOMB rules in the main thread apply, break them and you forfeit the right to participate!
Some good news for you guys today! After listening to numerous mac users with complaints about having no way to store woke we now have a MAC wallet!  Grin

Link to mac Wallet: http://wokecash.com/woke-qt.dmg

https://twitter.com/WOKEcashh/status/978369753264852993

I would also like to add that after numerous users ran into connection issues we have also introduced a couple new seed nodes allowing users without the know-how of installing a config file to connect.
Activity: 434
Merit: 260
@Kings56,

Hello Dude, the wollet start to work by it self after the 3th windows restart Cheesy I check few times the conf file, all good there Wink Thank you. Just can't get why it stay on 1-3 connections all the time .., NVM what nodes I put there, don't have limit for the connections in the conf file ..., will see in the next few days.

Regards: SHNICI - Georgi
Activity: 331
Merit: 109
Well said dev. I fully agree with every point made here about POS over POW, I know I hold a few coins I would have just dumped as a miner but have held because of POS.
Why use POS over POW? Is this to have a more guaranteed future security for WOKE?

POW only works good under a huge decentralized system or else you run into malicious miners and problems, for most of crypto POS is a better alternative IMO.

- Uses way Less electricity, Way smaller footprint.

- Rewards people already holding the coin instead of outside miners who do not care about its future.

- Increases the incentives to Hodl.

- Faster Block Times.

- Less networking Issues from malicious miners.

- Easier to understand for newcomers.
Activity: 1
Why use POS over POW? Is this to have a more guaranteed future security for WOKE?
Pages:
Jump to: