Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN🛸 WOKECash 🛸Enlightening Humanity Through Investment🛸Bounties🛸TruthBomb🛸 - page 8. (Read 19482 times)

Activity: 559
Merit: 508
is there any way that I can still get $WOKE?

Yes! We have numerous bounties and the swap programs still running, we also have an exchange where users can buy/sell WOKE. More TruthBombs will take place over the comings weeks/months so make sure to look out for those as-well.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
is there any way that I can still get $WOKE?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
what is plz target prices in next months
!TruthBOMB #1 is Over!
Ackk, We have run out of truth to spread! Thank you to everyone who participated, any requests sent over the next 120 Minutes will be honoured as a grace period.
Backlogged payments from last night are being processed now.

We've been truly overwhelmed by users and ended up giving out much more then first anticipated! While waiting for us to reload on Truths the Bounties will remain active indefinitely
and the swaps will remain active until November 30th! Make sure to check back regularly to ensure you do not miss out on any BOMBs! In the meantime we will get to work on progressing further
into the crypto space!

Thanks, The WOKE Development Team1  Cool

I want to participate.
put a purse for download.
what bonuses are there now?

The bounties and swaps are all listed in the main thread, also please do not speak about giveaways on bitcointalk's threads.
Activity: 75

I want to participate.
put a purse for download.
what bonuses are there now?
Activity: 17
Will be watching this coin grow, more people could use some woke in their life

stay woke dev
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
Excited for this, sent you a PM dev  Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Hello,

very interesting 51% resistant, Pow resistant hmm..
great Idea & original projet

discovered in search of novelty
can be a sign my WokeDay tomorrow. 40 years old ^^ lol

Keep Calm and WoKe !!!

I Come
Top: logo identity
Is there a link for airdrop?

We refer to airdrops as TruthBOMBs. If you would like to participate PM me your WOKE address and that's all that is necessary from you! Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 144
!TruthBOMB #1 Update!

TruthBomb #1 Has been a HUGE success and we thank the many many participants who have decided to become a larger part of the WOKE community.

This event will end in 24 hours so today will be the last chance!

Glad to receive the good news! It's a privilege being an early adopter of $WOKE! Cheers!
!TruthBOMB #1 Update!

TruthBomb #1 Has been a HUGE success and we thank the many many participants who have decided to become a larger part of the WOKE community.

This event will end in 24 hours so today will be the last chance!
I see plans for the coin.

But where are the plans for?
"We will teach humanity Advanced Mathematics, Ancient Philosophical Conspiracies and most importantly how to manage wealth!"

We have multiple things we are working on and some we are withholding information about until completely solidified.

one thing i can say is we will build a database of all things we consider $WOKE and different levels of wokeness, A way for users to interact and also a place to discuss risk management with the Wokevelepors.

We may make a whitepaper or we may just release them, these are things we have not decided yet thus we do not have much information on.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I see plans for the coin.

But where are the plans for?
"We will teach humanity Advanced Mathematics, Ancient Philosophical Conspiracies and most importantly how to manage wealth!"
!TruthBOMB #1 Update!
Due to an unprecedented amount of people trying to get $WOKE (200+) we have decided to lower the amount of woke given to each user to ensure the campaign can run till the 27th.
From now on users will receive between 10-25WOKE+Bounties!
if  calculate to uno swap, this woke price is around 20k sats. initial supply 100m, i will watching this project. goodluck

Initial supply is 100K not 100M! Thank you though. Stay $WOKE. Smiley
Activity: 37
I will be waiting for the progress of the WOKECash, downloaded the wallet hoping that I can join the truthbomb
Activity: 952
Merit: 363
Duelbits
if  calculate to uno swap, this woke price is around 20k sats. initial supply 100m, i will watching this project. goodluck
Pages:
Jump to: