Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WolfCloverCoin [WCC] We are Family, We are Union. - page 2. (Read 3867 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
you are rich now

you say pow and pos, but it isnt pow and dont forget that in older chains, not chain, chains because where few you didnt told us to not mine this coin and we loose hashpower for nothing.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0

WolfClover, Se Complace en Anunciar. Que Hemos Sido Listado en TheXchange.
Comunidad Comparte La Moneda. Crezcamos Juntos.

Activity: 3
let's support this initiative that looks good in the future
Activity: 266
I request to you please join this project and chance to huge money. And thanks to all members to brings this project
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Seriously ?

Our Community knows us with those Names.
Equally, our Team has never hidden its Edentity. And we have always had direct contact with Users.
Something that many cryptocurrencies do not do anymore.

Where is that direct contact? You are putting up some pictures of cartoons and now want investors to come on board?

https://t.me/wolf_clover

You can enter Alli ...
I am I as a Programmer. And there is the founder of WolfClover. And the whole team Interacting, Talking to people.
Which make active life with us

You should consider that a lot of people in crypto know this story of "I am a good guy and a nice programmer, no need to let you know who I am" and then the whole things just ends up as a scam. Ever experienced that yourself?

But I do not understand. Smiley I nor anyone in the Hidden Team who is.
I'm Luis Vegas. Engineer student in system. And of Business Administration. Employee. We have never hidden who we are.
The images are what brings insecurity?
These images are with our profiles in the Social Telegram Network. Where we share with Our community. I invite you to join @Wolf_Clover.
So you can know more as a Programmer and the rest of the team as well.

You are all publicly known with your real names? Luis Vegas sounds like a famous actor. Cheesy

Yes. We are all known by our real names. Smiley The team is transparent and is not anonymous.

My mistake then as I understood the posting history as if you all chose to remain anonymous throughout the project.

Equally, our Team has never hidden its Edentity. And we have always had direct contact with Users.

Where is that direct contact? You are putting up some pictures of cartoons and now want investors to come on board?

You can enter Alli ...
I am I as a Programmer. And there is the founder of WolfClover. And the whole team Interacting, Talking to people.

You should consider that a lot of people in crypto know this story of "I am a good guy and a nice programmer, no need to let you know who I am" and then the whole things just ends up as a scam. Ever experienced that yourself?

I'm Luis Vegas. Engineer student in system. And of Business Administration. Employee. We have never hidden who we are.
These images are with our profiles in the Social Telegram Network. Where we share with Our community. I invite you to join @Wolf_Clover.

You are all publicly known with your real names? Luis Vegas sounds like a famous actor. Cheesy

Yes. We are all known by our real names. Smiley The team is transparent and is not anonymous.
legendary
Seriously ?

You can enter Alli ...

You can enter Alli ...

legendary
Seriously ?

You can enter Alli ...

Good day everyone. Please tell me what is the minimum amount i can invest in this project?

You can Enter our Official exchange.
There are the minimum exchange rates. In Investments you can communicate with me by this means or by Telegram.

https://t.me/AvatarKun (@AvatarKun)

You can enter Alli ...
Activity: 294
Good day everyone. Please tell me what is the minimum amount i can invest in this project?
legendary
Seriously ?

Activity: 1
This Venezuelan currency seems great to me, leaving our country on high using this type of exchange, it has some unique developers and founders in which you can ask any questions and they answer you. Much success to this currency is the future. Smiley
Interesting project, taking into account that they seek to create awareness in favor of the environment, animals and all humanity. #WCCVenezuela
Activity: 1
This is the best project... made in Venezuela a nascent currency with a great future that generates confidence in those who are already working
wolf clover coin is a venezuelan crytocurrency...let's support this initiative that looks good in the future
Activity: 358
Merit: 100
WolfClover is Genial, a cryptocurrency for the new digital market and intelligent commerce, very good for the Devs Team of WCC
the new digital market of the future will have a great innovation for the future because it uses a smart trade
Activity: 56
projects with a humanitarian mission like this is always successful and managed to get a lot of investors. but I hope your team develops more innovation so coins for this Venezuelan help are really done.
WolfClover is Genial, a cryptocurrency for the new digital market and intelligent commerce, very good for the Devs Team of WCC
Pages:
Jump to: