Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WolfCloverCoin [WCC] We are Family, We are Union. - page 3. (Read 3867 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 0
WolfClover has just been listed in the BigBiTex Votes.
Support us with Your Vote.

Help Grow This Wonderful Project with Taste to Venezuela.

Activity: 1
I love the Wolf cloverCoin project, it seems to me an excellent cryptocurrency which has a vision of a good future, it seems to me that this crypto will take hold soon and that we all like.
I have no doubt about the team. I just want to know the history and profitable perspective of the project.

WolfClover
Account with the Faucet. Which already has more than 1 payment.

Likewise we have Clover Cambio.
This being our own Exchange. Where We Make the Purchase and Sale of the Same Currency.

We are in the process of voting on ICQBase and Shardax.

We seek to expand in the future. And that Future is already coming.
Activity: 770
Merit: 400
I have no doubt about the team. I just want to know the history and profitable perspective of the project.

Our Community knows us with those Names.
Equally, our Team has never hidden its Edentity. And we have always had direct contact with Users.
Something that many cryptocurrencies do not do anymore.
Activity: 658
Merit: 851
Seriously ?

Activity: 73
addnode ?

addnode=190.142.91.250
addnode=190.199.195.121
addnode=200.8.24.53
addnode=190.78.163.70
addnode=201.208.148.43

Thanks
Activity: 166
hi,

im alex from mh-exchange.de  we are a fresh exchange and list the 5 first coins for free.

you have interest?

https://mh-exchange.de

send me pm or [email protected]
addnode ?

addnode=190.142.91.250
addnode=190.199.195.121
addnode=200.8.24.53
addnode=190.78.163.70
addnode=201.208.148.43
Activity: 73
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
Very nice concept, hardworking team, and very promising project for the future!
In WolfClover Team. We support the Initiative of the Members of Our Community.
That is why today I come to share this post. That We Aaba to Give Frank Garcia. Thanks for the support.

Title:

Why WolfClover?

WolfCloverCoin [WCC] A cryptocurrency that came to stay and expand the bitcoin industry. With your group and excellent work for investments. Forward driving virtual technological development

Sincerely, Lcdo. Eduard Leon

Your very first post here on this forum and you waste it on a coin called WolfCloverCoin. Congratulations for being a bright mind.

I do not understand. The Why of your Message.
This Project was born. And It's Already Taking a Favorable Course.
I do not know if I see the Message as Constructive or Destructive.
If you simply do not support the project. Do not respond to him.
My Most Honest Recommendation Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
WolfCloverCoin [WCC] A cryptocurrency that came to stay and expand the bitcoin industry. With your group and excellent work for investments. Forward driving virtual technological development

Sincerely, Lcdo. Eduard Leon

Your very first post here on this forum and you waste it on a coin called WolfCloverCoin. Congratulations for being a bright mind.
Activity: 13
I am Mac user. Is it planned to release the wallet for Mac?
PoS Manual of Mining.
Currently in Spanish.
Soon we will bring the English version.

a great project and deserves much support for its purpose for humanitarian missions, promoting aid to Venezuelan society undergoing a period of crisis. hopefully the development team will continue to innovate and work hard for this great project to be realized.

Thank you.
That's the idea.
Go ahead.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
a great project and deserves much support for its purpose for humanitarian missions, promoting aid to Venezuelan society undergoing a period of crisis. hopefully the development team will continue to innovate and work hard for this great project to be realized.
Activity: 1
Done reading this platform but sorry to say this, I find this project really poor in giving such information about the project itself. Lack of information and technicalities.

What kind of information are you looking for?
Done reading this platform but sorry to say this, I find this project really poor in giving such information about the project itself. Lack of information and technicalities.

You can ask freely.
That's what the Team is for.
And the same Members that know and are married to the Projects. We could clarify doubts.

Always here to order!
Pages:
Jump to: