Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] World Trade Funds [XWT] | **NEW ROADMAP** | ANNOUNCED DEC 9 2014 | - page 13. (Read 98871 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
yes yes! Ios wallet, nice
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Do any other coins offer iSO wallets?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
8K, so fucking nice, i bought a bit more  Cool
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Wow!!!! iOS platform!!!!! Finaly good coin with wallet on my device!!!  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1036
Nice  roadmap, i think i am going to buy few more, i dont wanna miss this train
Activity: 310
Merit: 250
Wow, nice news, finally one dev work on the coin =)
Activity: 91
Great roadmap. Panic buy incoming!
Activity: 308
Price is rising because the road map.
Activity: 392
PEOPLE LIKE IT ITS PUMPING
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
at last we have the roadmap  Grin

It is great,This project is long term and there is nice things to develop!

Nice job team  Cool
Activity: 65
Dear traders,

At this point you might have all guessed that XWT WorldTradeFunds is about trading, and as you can see in our roadmap the icing on the cake is exactly that. Essentially this project is made by traders for traders. Not just XWT traders, all traders so it has wide usage possibilities.

Notice we haven't included specific dates for the features. The reason for this is simply about not creating broken promise scenarios. We all dislike them and broken promises can have an adverse effect on multiple levels including the value so we wish to avoid this as do you. Our loyalty and responsibility is to you, our investors so that prime directive is at the forefront of all our decisions. Be assured we are working hard to deliver as soon as possible and when we can be sure of a final release date we will announce it. We are very happy about the projects current trajectory including the price. It can only get better from here!

If anyone has questions don't hesitate to ask

Regards
WorldTradeFunds
Team

they published in their twitter that the roadmap is ready and it will be published today !!

I will be watching for it ^^
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
yeahh! at last that roadmap is coming!
I am so excited  Grin want to see it right now !

I'm new to this and probably the poster child of someone who shouldn't be investing in alts....I've got about 7000 of these coins.

NOOB question and I'll prepare myself for shame:  Plainly, is a roadmap like a whitepaper?  Even a link to read more about the common phrases would be nice.

a roadmap is an image showing the path that the project is going to follow with the features to include and some things like that

I really appreciate that explanation. Thanks so much.  Smiley
when we hit 20k i wanna do some giveaways  Grin Grin Grin
haha I hope that happen soon I want some free XWT !
Activity: 49
Merit: 0

I'm new to this and probably the poster child of someone who shouldn't be investing in alts....I've got about 7000 of these coins.

NOOB question and I'll prepare myself for shame:  Plainly, is a roadmap like a whitepaper?  Even a link to read more about the common phrases would be nice.

a roadmap is an image showing the path that the project is going to follow with the features to include and some things like that

I really appreciate that explanation. Thanks so much.  Smiley
when we hit 20k i wanna do some giveaways  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 854

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
So who's got the big 12.5btc support at 3333 sats?  Much pump group such wow.  Or is it the dev/group supporting the coin?  Not bad moves, but well whoever bought in watch out for skydummpppsss since it's almost double that already.  Otherwise, for anyone in low enjoy the ride...
Activity: 854
incredible we hit 6k,come on team! we want to see that new features  Grin
wow, we got into 6k
Activity: 273
legendary
Activity: 1120
Pages:
Jump to: