Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] World Trade Funds [XWT] | **NEW ROADMAP** | ANNOUNCED DEC 9 2014 | - page 16. (Read 98871 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1005
Be greeted WTF-community!

Let me start by stating that my intention is NOT to FUD!

I've briefly browsed the thread and I cannot find any substance , nor any innovations in this coin.. Still, alot of people are excited and happy about the future for WTF/XWT.

I see a empty shell at this moment and I would love to fill it with something more then just excitement.

Would anyone mind to expand their positive thoughts about this coin?

Like I started this post; This post is not ment to FUD. I just want something more solid then a empty box of air before I invest in a coin.

Best regards!
-Grg

I can explain you why I'm buying, if that helps.

When I see a coin with an active dev, who has plans, and the coin has a low marketcap, I see potential to make profit, specially if I can accumulate before all the hype (roadmap and whatever the roadmap brings).

I see that more than a month after the launch the dev seems still active, new website coming soon, new logo recently ... I personally think there is something in the kitchen. You don't buy when everyone else did already, that's how you end up bagholding. So yeah, this is pure speculation to me, but that's how I make profit out of crypto, finding uncut diamonds Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

I've briefly browsed the thread and I cannot find any substance , nor any innovations in this coin.. Still, alot of people are excited and happy about the future for WTF/XWT.

I see a empty shell at this moment and I would love to fill it with something more then just excitement.

Like I started this post; This post is not ment to FUD. I just want something more solid then a empty box of air before I invest in a coin.

Best regards!
-Grg

I will explain to yourself what i saw here when i first come.
A roughly marketcap compared with other coins. Yes, there is nothing yet, we arte waiting the roadmap. But as you can see there are buy orders, so someone wants to buy XWT.
So, if someone is buying, and there is nothing here yet. You can suposse that something big is here.
You can always wait until the roadmap and check if that is what you want.  Cheesy
Grg
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

Best regards!
-Grg
legendary
Bittrex is getting filled its buying order book, yeah! Grin

Yes, but my buy orders didnt get fullfilled yet  Angry
Activity: 854
Bittrex is getting filled its buying order book, yeah! Grin
legendary
As i wont be able to check for the roadmap this weekend, i made another buy of XWT, i dont wanna get surprised
Activity: 100
Merit: 11
Im fucking horny about the road map!!!!!! I hope this weekend we will have news!
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
I just come to check if the roadmap was published, but it isnt yet, i will come tomorrow again
Activity: 115
I Bought a few more, and raised a bit more in the richlist Cheesy
Activity: 91
Waiting for the roadmap. Price x2 - x3 easy!  Cheesy
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Waiting for a 5x at least when roadmap will be available.

It will be so good, to have a x5  Cheesy

which?  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 115
Waiting for a 5x at least when roadmap will be available.

It will be so good, to have a x5  Cheesy
Activity: 45
XTF is the most promisiing coin!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
when the roadmap is released i expect a panic buy
price keeps increasing! there is no stop!
Activity: 45
Go XTW team! We want the roadmap!!  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Activity: 400
Merit: 268
That's not likely. With 10M supply it needs a lots of confidence to make it surged upward to the air.

Well it looks like it's growing slowly but growing
Activity: 100
Merit: 11
This weekend will be as epic as last weekend?  Tongue Tongue Tongue
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
can't wait for the roadmap to the moon
price is good established,so when we see that awesome roadmap, to the moon!
Pages:
Jump to: