Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] World Trade Funds [XWT] | **NEW ROADMAP** | ANNOUNCED DEC 9 2014 | - page 19. (Read 98871 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
This gif made me laugh ahahah
Activity: 854
When roadmad will be released, early investors will look like:

lol i am feeling like the wolf
Activity: 100
Merit: 11
When roadmad will be released, early investors will look like:

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
i come to check the roadmap, will come again.
Am i the only one nervous waiting for the roadmap?
you should set the XWT acronym in the ann title !!
i have good feelings about this week.

yeahyeahyeah! This week starts smooth!   Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!
New blockexplorer is working: http://blockexperts.com/xwt  . Remember that at block 70000 we will switch to full POS. #worldtradefunds #XWT

nice changes team! nice work!

Thanks for the update!

I've checked my addresses and everything It's working well Wink
Now we have ~5000 blocks until the end of the PoW phase, is it true?
Activity: 65
Hi Folks,
I know we have been a little less active the past few days. Just wanted to assure you all that we are working on the project and things are developing just as we hoped. Perhaps a little slower than we would like, probably due to our day jobs and at times the daily life grind can disrupt things a little. We see this as a long term project and whilst we completely understand investors desires for increases in value may we suggest to keep the feet firmly on the ground for now. Obviously were not immune to making profit as we do own some of our own coin but for now it isn't our priority. We would suggest to hold your coins as we are very confident of an increase in value when we start releasing 'the details'. For now if you want to take a look at who is rich and who isn't go here: http://blockexperts.com/xwt.
Also just to remind you the coins ticker is now XWT

Regards
WorldTradeFunds
Team
I think next days are going to be awesome!
We will have a highly valuable coins !
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
i have good feelings about this week.
New blockexplorer is working: http://blockexperts.com/xwt  . Remember that at block 70000 we will switch to full POS. #worldtradefunds #XWT

nice changes team! nice work!

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
hOW COME THE WALLETS ON EXCHANGES ARE OFF LINE? DOES THAT ALSO MEAN THAT WINDOWS WALETS ARE DOWN TOO? NOOBIE HERE

When exchanges have any coin wallets off-line, it's because they're under maintenance or with any problem on the daemon.
Be patient because they usually solve it in few minutes or hourse so I think that they're going to solve it soon.

Anyway, WTF team can send a message to the exchange with problems, to know what's happening  Wink
But… as I've said, keep calm because everything is going to be ok soon, as all the other times in which coin wallets were offline in any exchange, that's just maintenance.

Thanks Frankuestein. You're a trustly man!
Activity: 56
hOW COME THE WALLETS ON EXCHANGES ARE OFF LINE? DOES THAT ALSO MEAN THAT WINDOWS WALETS ARE DOWN TOO? NOOBIE HERE

When exchanges have any coin wallets off-line, it's because they're under maintenance or with any problem on the daemon.
Be patient because they usually solve it in few minutes or hourse so I think that they're going to solve it soon.

Anyway, WTF team can send a message to the exchange with problems, to know what's happening  Wink
But… as I've said, keep calm because everything is going to be ok soon, as all the other times in which coin wallets were offline in any exchange, that's just maintenance.

thanks much appreciated Smiley
Activity: 400
Merit: 268
Happy to see all the new announcements!
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!

is there a problem with wallet downloads ? wont work on windows for me
Activity: 91
when will be the exact lunching of the roadmap looking forward for the roadmap...

Too many people looking forward to the roadmap, me also  Wink
When the team releases the roadmap, the panic buy will be amazing!  Grin
Activity: 91
when will be the exact lunching of the roadmap looking forward for the roadmap...
Pages:
Jump to: