Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] World Trade Funds [XWT] | **NEW ROADMAP** | ANNOUNCED DEC 9 2014 | - page 31. (Read 98871 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 503
the logo that has won is actually the best of the availables  Smiley
Activity: 328
Merit: 250
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Hi Folks,

I can say the winner is a design from franckuestein. Were going to speak to him first before we post the winning design. We would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who submitted designs. It was a very difficult decision because any one of them could have been chosen. We are most impressed by all your efforts.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bounty-4000-wtf-logo-design-contest-new-new-858525

Thank You
WorldTradeFunds
Team

Cool!

It is the one I had chosen  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1036
Hi Folks,

I can say the winner is a design from franckuestein. Were going to speak to him first before we post the winning design. We would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who submitted designs. It was a very difficult decision because any one of them could have been chosen. We are most impressed by all your efforts.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bounty-4000-wtf-logo-design-contest-new-new-858525

Thank You
WorldTradeFunds
Team

Shocked So… great news  Cheesy Cheesy Thanks a lot, WTF Team!

I'm going to wait that message, no problem  Wink

Congrats, your design is beautiful!
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!
Hi Folks,

Thank You
WorldTradeFunds
Team

Shocked So… great news  Cheesy Cheesy Thanks a lot, WTF Team!

I'm going to wait that message, no problem  Wink
Activity: 100
Merit: 11
Hi Folks,

Thank You
WorldTradeFunds
Team

Wow! for my the second best but its a really good winner! Congratulations!
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Hi Folks,

Thank You
WorldTradeFunds
Team
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
We keep waiting . There are very good logos in the contest, not be easy to choose
LOGO ANN UPDATE
Very sorry folks but we have to delay the logo winner because it was just pointed out to us the one we like is perhaps to similar to another coins logo. Were thinking about it and will decide asap. Apologies for this unforeseen circumstance.

Regards
WorldTradeFunds
Team
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
I haven't time to read the last pages, its WTFCoin already on bittrex?  Grin

no, it doesn't listed on bittrex...for now
Activity: 100
Merit: 11

Dont pay Bittrex to add the coin. They will do well from fees when this coin jettisons.
They have a lot of shitty coins on there and a horde of dodgy icos. They make their money.
This is a genuine coin and Bittrex would do well to at least have a few legit coins on their exchange.....Yeah i said it  Kiss Cool Cool
Have some patience. Some of you are running away with notions the coin is immediately going moon when Bittrex add it.
 I like this coins steady slow approach. Coins that blow their load in five mins usually last no more 6 mins..........

This coin will be big anywhere! +1! Don't pay to bittrex to add it SmileyGrin Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 506

Dont pay Bittrex to add the coin. They will do well from fees when this coin jettisons.
They have a lot of shitty coins on there and a horde of dodgy icos. They make their money.
This is a genuine coin and Bittrex would do well to at least have a few legit coins on their exchange.....Yeah i said it  Kiss Cool Cool
Have some patience. Some of you are running away with notions the coin is immediately going moon when Bittrex add it.
 I like this coins steady slow approach. Coins that blow their load in five mins usually last no more 6 mins..........
I hope this doesn't come across as ulterior motive but yes I agree (if I were a regular investor) this is a good time to buy some WTF. Of course people should only spend what they can afford.

Regards
WorldTradeFunds
Team
Activity: 308
HI Folks.

Logo Competition: We had considered a poll, but the truth is we have a clear winner that represents everything we wanted from a design. We would be disappointed if you guys chose the 'wrong one'. Who said this was a democracy  Shocked. Seriously we do embrace community suggestions and involvement but we hope you understand in this case the logo is very important to us and as I said we all agreed on one clear winner.

The winner will be announced tonight @ 8.00pm GMT.

Haha democracy;D Grin Grin

Waiting to see your chosen.

Btw im buying everyday, the price should rise when we get bittrex.
Activity: 882
yes we will agree what will the outcome of the votes
HI Folks.

Logo Competition: We had considered a poll, but the truth is we have a clear winner that represents everything we wanted from a design. We would be disappointed if you guys chose the 'wrong one'. Who said this was a democracy  Shocked. Seriously we do embrace community suggestions and involvement but we hope you understand in this case the logo is very important to us and as I said we all agreed on one clear winner.

The winner will be announced tonight @ 8.00pm GMT.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I haven't time to read the last pages, its WTFCoin already on bittrex?  Grin
Activity: 115
Don't worry guys to be added in Bittrex or not, its healthy for them add the biggest coins and they will add WTFcoin. no doubt.

patience dear fellas , the coin will be in bittrex when it has to, until then, we must wait and buy cheap coins in the other exchanges, like c-cex, the more coins we get, the bigger profit we'll have.

Yes is good for investors who hold funds at ccex, but another fact is that Bittrex is used by a lot of people.
And will bring higher volumes into the coin.
Eventually it will get into Bittrex
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Don't worry guys to be added in Bittrex or not, its healthy for them add the biggest coins and they will add WTFcoin. no doubt.

patience dear fellas , the coin will be in bittrex when it has to, until then, we must wait and buy cheap coins in the other exchanges, like c-cex, the more coins we get, the bigger profit we'll have.
legendary
Activity: 1036
start a twitter campaign thats the way to get into bittrex, you cant pay to get in

You can pay to get listed on their platform. And they probably prefer this way to list a coin.

Its an option.
But i have seen too many coins there listed without anything.
This one deserves an exchange like Bittrex, but not paying it
Pages:
Jump to: