Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] World Trade Funds [XWT] | **NEW ROADMAP** | ANNOUNCED DEC 9 2014 | - page 32. (Read 98871 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 11
Don't worry guys to be added in Bittrex or not, its healthy for them add the biggest coins and they will add WTFcoin. no doubt.
Activity: 400
Merit: 268
If Bittrex don't choose to add, perhaps we could start some kind of fund for Spotlight listing (Pay Bittrex to add)?
If enough people donated just a small bit we could get it listed fast.

It costs 3 BTC, so if 300 people donated .01 BTC it isnt much. I'd be willing to donate some.
Would need a trusted 3rd party to "Hold" the BTC though...

Well the exchanges obtain benefits from fees, i dont think that theres the need to pay them to add.
They should see the volume that this coin could move on it

Yes, no need to do that!
Activity: 328
Merit: 250
Guys, I wasn't suggesting that this is the only way to get added, I just know that Trex do offer "spotlight" listing and it costs 3 BTC to join it, was just an idea.
If Trex see the volume and community you would expect them to add, but they might not...they are getting slow in their old age ;p
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
If Bittrex don't choose to add, perhaps we could start some kind of fund for Spotlight listing (Pay Bittrex to add)?

It costs 3 BTC, so if 300 people donated .01 BTC it isnt much. I'd be willing to donate some.

Well the exchanges obtain benefits from fees, i dont think that theres the need to pay them to add.

Exactly. Bittrex became popular for adding coins early (and free). This is the reason why CCEX it's getting popular now.
Asking for money and take a long time to add is the opposite to that.
Activity: 273
start a twitter campaign thats the way to get into bittrex, you cant pay to get in

You can pay to get listed on their platform. And they probably prefer this way to list a coin.
Activity: 378
start a twitter campaign thats the way to get into bittrex, you cant pay to get in
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
bittrex is coming!!!!i dont like to be out

+1
Buy cheap WTF's 'till you can  Cheesy Cheesy

My order got fully executed, more wtf for me

Monday I will make a Marketbuy to start the party before bittrex add it Smiley

dude, maybe  monday will be late xD

Maybe, who knows?
Im setting up my buy orders, i was looking closely and i decided to buy wtf
Activity: 236
Merit: 100

+1

dude, maybe  monday will be late xD
Activity: 115

Activity: 112

I like that idea, put me up for .01 also
Activity: 100
Merit: 11

+1

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

+1

Activity: 328

Activity: 38

+1
Activity: 23
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
I have seen this coin, and said wtf! this is big !  Grin
Activity: 38
IF DEV releases PoD its because the project is F**ING BIG!

I think there is something behind this. The coin is doing well to be at ccex.
With a bigger exchange we will see what happens

With new exchanges of course the volume is going to grow up and further more if that exchange is Bittrex so we'll see what finally happens.
What is really clear is that coin have the people attention, and they're sending constant messages to the Bittrex Twitter  Wink
Activity: 91
No IPO, no premine and POD 5. This coin has my attention.

Have you checked the marketcap? Its impressive  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1036
When are you guys going to select the logo?

Next week will be epic man! I think...

As they say on the official contest thread, they're going to decide it on saturday  Wink
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bounty-4000-wtf-logo-design-contest-new-new-858525

The winner will be announced on Saturday 22nd of November @ 8.00pm GMT and they will receive 4000 WTF

*fingers crossed to have some luck*  Cheesy Cheesy Great designs for World Trade Funds logos  Tongue
alright,so less than 24 hours to see the new logo,good luck to all the contest participants!

Well, good luck to all of you that have designed a new logo
Activity: 854
When are you guys going to select the logo?

Next week will be epic man! I think...

As they say on the official contest thread, they're going to decide it on saturday  Wink
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bounty-4000-wtf-logo-design-contest-new-new-858525

The winner will be announced on Saturday 22nd of November @ 8.00pm GMT and they will receive 4000 WTF

*fingers crossed to have some luck*  Cheesy Cheesy Great designs for World Trade Funds logos  Tongue
alright,so less than 24 hours to see the new logo,good luck to all the contest participants!
Pages:
Jump to: