Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Worldly Treasure Block-halving coin set | 32 set left - page 2. (Read 2179 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
The magnets used? Interesting, Never knew there were types but google shows me 4 types which i do not understand at all.
See. Was that so hard? You could have avoided unecessary posts by just saying "I do not know.".

About the pricing, thanks for your opinion about them being costly, no wonder there are still many left.
I will just wait it out so they get sold slowly at the same price:)
There is no metal value to fall back on, for an asking price of $300. In comparison, $300 can net a few ounces of some nice looking silver coins. The problem with manufacturers is that they do not understand the value from someone else's viewpoint. You are not Kialara, thus you can't really hope to sell out quickly with high premiums like they do (well, nobody can nowadays).

Anyways, I'll hesitate posting until I see an answer to that question (from the mint).
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
Since you are obviously trying to hide things from the public, I will be calling you out in each and every thread until you provide an answer. My response to your last post:

I really do hope you never ever make anything  Smiley
I'd rather make nothing than make overpriced garbage. Roll Eyes

I would have answered your question as i was doing until they turned out like they were directed towards affecting the auction and my coins sale Smiley
What's what they are there for, questioning whether the asking price is justified and whether a bid would make sense. Do you, or do you not know the type of magnet used in them? It does not seem like you do, otherwise you'd have already answered this trivial question.

I will not be selling you any coins of mine and your bid won't be counted if you decide to bid.
You have deeply hurt my by not allowing me to bid/purchase shitcoins. It's not like, one could use a shill account to do this and it's not like you are not familiar with this.Roll Eyes

I have done account farming(buy and resell) while what i have been acquised of is totally different which you're believing even though i have all the proofs.
You've done it all, and more. Anyways, who's to say that you still aren't doing it today? You are no in position of calling out anyone based on their posting habits considering that you are directly responsible for a lot of garbage generated on this forum, and any scam executed by an account that you've sold.
i have already been so much stressed when the thread of that accusation was made and tried explaining everything and anything asked but well.. let it be

Nice to know your opinion about my coins, i am still learning and exploring all the possiblities slowly. I will try to make something better in future.

The magnets used? Interesting, Never knew there were types but google shows me 4 types which i do not understand at all.
I will ask the mint and update the thread When i get to know Cheesy

About the pricing, thanks for your opinion about them being costly, no wonder there are still many left.
I will just wait it out so they get sold slowly at the same price:)
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Since you are obviously trying to hide things from the public, I will be calling you out in each and every thread until you provide an answer. My response to your last post:

I really do hope you never ever make anything  Smiley
I'd rather make nothing than make overpriced garbage. Roll Eyes

I would have answered your question as i was doing until they turned out like they were directed towards affecting the auction and my coins sale Smiley
What's what they are there for, questioning whether the asking price is justified and whether a bid would make sense. Do you, or do you not know the type of magnet used in them? It does not seem like you do, otherwise you'd have already answered this trivial question.

I will not be selling you any coins of mine and your bid won't be counted if you decide to bid.
You have deeply hurt my by not allowing me to bid/purchase shitcoins. It's not like, one could use a shill account to do this and it's not like you are not familiar with this.Roll Eyes

I have done account farming(buy and resell) while what i have been acquised of is totally different which you're believing even though i have all the proofs.
You've done it all, and more. Anyways, who's to say that you still aren't doing it today? You are no in position of calling out anyone based on their posting habits considering that you are directly responsible for a lot of garbage generated on this forum, and any scam executed by an account that you've sold.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
Definitely!  Some photos are below:

legendary
Just looking for peace
Got my set in yesterday, everything turned out great!  Really like the design of these coins and solid presentation with the box + COA.  Smiley

That's nice to hear that you got them
maybe add some pictures ? Cheesy
legendary
Got my set in yesterday, everything turned out great!  Really like the design of these coins and solid presentation with the box + COA.  Smiley
legendary
Just looking for peace
Sky, I think I speak for everyone when I say I am glad you are a part of this community. Not only as a purveyor, but now as a contributor as well. I applaud you on your effort with this project, and hope to see more creations from you in the future!

Look forward to receiving my set!

thanks alot max, your words really mean a lot Smiley

You were a great inspiration for me to try something different Smiley

Activity: 548
Merit: 788
Sky, I think I speak for everyone when I say I am glad you are a part of this community. Not only as a purveyor, but now as a contributor as well. I applaud you on your effort with this project, and hope to see more creations from you in the future!

Look forward to receiving my set!

legendary
Just looking for peace
shipping has started

most paid one's have been shipped!

more to go out soon Cheesy

Still many to grab Smiley
legendary
Just looking for peace
Payment has been sent, really looking forward to this set!  Smiley

Thanks digi!

i will get these out soon
I'm sure you won't be disappointed Cheesy

I hope that hybridsole will grant my request. Smiley

what request are we talking about?

Please read PM sir. I request to sway # of coins to hybridsole, Luckily hybridsole is a very good man and he granted my wish.  Smiley

Sounds good!

Updated!!
legendary
Payment has been sent, really looking forward to this set!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

Please read PM sir. I request to sway # of coins to hybridsole, Luckily hybridsole is a very good man and he granted my wish.  Smiley
legendary
Just looking for peace
Given the recent jump in price of Bitcoin and volatility.
The price has been changed to 300$ straight.

OP has been updated with the same.
Thank you

4c36e3442d110216efb03f129ee09baf19b921843ed7b8840e27a9e1654962f7

thanks dude - PM incoming

thank you!

i will ship them soon Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

Thank you

4c36e3442d110216efb03f129ee09baf19b921843ed7b8840e27a9e1654962f7

thanks dude - PM incoming
legendary
Just looking for peace

Thank you
legendary
Just looking for peace

legendary
Just looking for peace
The bottom right picture in the OP, the coin looks to be "copper"-ish?
Is this a special coin?
Or maybe it is the gold one in different lighting?

Thanks Cheesy

The bottom right corner is the same as the one in the left of the image above that. Smiley
My phone's camera is not the best. Tongue

Regards
thanks cryptoheadd
hahah yeah the lightning effect!

i will put good pictures once i have access to coins Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
Activity: 1022
Merit: 501
The bottom right picture in the OP, the coin looks to be "copper"-ish?
Is this a special coin?
Or maybe it is the gold one in different lighting?

Thanks Cheesy

The bottom right corner is the same as the one in the left of the image above that. Smiley
My phone's camera is not the best. Tongue

Regards
legendary
Just looking for peace
Very nice chronicsky, I'm glad to see someone finally pulled off the 2 pieced coin design!  Smiley

I'd like to reserve the lowest possible set but I do want to see if I can get the matching number for my original Worldly Treasures coins.  I'm unsure which number I received so I'll have to check sometime this weekend and get back to you.

Hey Digicoinuser,

Just saw that you have #10 of the Series A coin set, so If you want you can have my reservation of #10 for the Block-halving set. Cheesy
@Sky, Please reserve #12 for me. Smiley

Regards,
Vibhor

thanks alot cryptoheadd!
i have reserved #9 and #12 along with 10 still for cryptoheadd
will mark #9 free and #10 for digi and #12 for cryptoheadd if both agree Smiley

That will work for me, thanks cryptoheadd!!   Grin

sounds good!

Updated!!
Pages:
Jump to: