Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WORM v2.8 - page 9. (Read 10929 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
July 01, 2019, 12:37:16 PM
Ooo, I already have a new WORM on my account at coinexchange.
Perhaps today they will start exchanging.

That's what I'm hearing. Cross your fingers, it's been out of my hands there for a while but I still trust them
Activity: 140
Merit: 7
July 01, 2019, 06:11:14 AM
Ooo, I already have a new WORM on my account at coinexchange.
Perhaps today they will start exchanging.
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
July 01, 2019, 05:54:26 AM

Which balance appears higher, your local wallet or the explorer?

Explorer appears higher

Trust your wallet

Looks like drays is resyncing it right now

The explorer shows the correct number now
legendary
June 30, 2019, 03:06:35 PM

Explorer appears higher

Trust your wallet

Looks like drays is resyncing it right now

I'm trying to get updates on what is going on with CoinExchange and NovaExchange

CoinExchange.io
10:49 PM (31 minutes ago)
to me

Hi Robert,

Our technical team has informed me that they will be completing the swap within the next 24 hours.
I will contact you once the new markets and wallet are online.

Sincerely,

Griselda
CoinExchange.io Support Team
legendary
June 30, 2019, 03:05:38 PM

Explorer appears higher
legendary
June 30, 2019, 02:17:07 PM
I've noticed a discrepancy between the block explorer and my wallet regarding my address.

For a while now, the explorer has been showing a slightly higher balance than my wallet.
It can't be just a case of the explorer lagging behind because I never removed any coins. It's my single staking address so it only goes up.

I repaired my wallet multiple times with different options like rescan, reindex etc. Still the same.
I suppose I could sync from scratch but is the a possibility there is something weird going on with the explorer?

Not sure... That might be because your wallet does not show the coins that are in stake.

I don't know how it is done in Windows wallet, but my Linux wallet shows only the free coins when I call "getinfo". The inputs that are staking and not mature, are not accounted on the balance. To get the full balance, I have either to look it up in block explorer, or stop staking for a while, so all staking inputs clear and appear again on my balance. May it be the case with your wallet too?

No, that's not the problem. The windows qt wallet clearly shows spendable, immature and total balance. The total balance is currently lower than the block explorer.

I resynced from scratch and the issue remains. That leads me to believe that the issue is actually with the explorer double counting some of my UTXOs.

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
June 30, 2019, 02:15:41 PM
Yeah, thats strange. I know Iquidus explorer database sometimes gets messy, but not sure it could cause this.

If you are set to find the reason, one thing to try is to send all your balance to another address in your wallet, then look how it looks like on the explorer.
That will hinder your staking for some time though, until inputs split again.

Or I can rebuild the explorer database to see if it changes anything. It will take awhile though...
legendary
June 30, 2019, 11:14:08 AM
I would trust local wallet if you've done a resync and rescan. Sometime database lines can get messy, but it's pretty early in the chain so I would say that a discrepancy is a definite possibility. Nobodys fault, weird shit happens
legendary
June 30, 2019, 09:30:14 AM
I've noticed a discrepancy between the block explorer and my wallet regarding my address.

For a while now, the explorer has been showing a slightly higher balance than my wallet.
It can't be just a case of the explorer lagging behind because I never removed any coins. It's my single staking address so it only goes up.

I repaired my wallet multiple times with different options like rescan, reindex etc. Still the same.
I suppose I could sync from scratch but is the a possibility there is something weird going on with the explorer?

Not sure... That might be because your wallet does not show the coins that are in stake.

I don't know how it is done in Windows wallet, but my Linux wallet shows only the free coins when I call "getinfo". The inputs that are staking and not mature, are not accounted on the balance. To get the full balance, I have either to look it up in block explorer, or stop staking for a while, so all staking inputs clear and appear again on my balance. May it be the case with your wallet too?

No, that's not the problem. The windows qt wallet clearly shows spendable, immature and total balance. The total balance is currently lower than the block explorer.

I resynced from scratch and the issue remains. That leads me to believe that the issue is actually with the explorer double counting some of my UTXOs.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
June 30, 2019, 07:01:30 AM

legendary
June 30, 2019, 01:37:47 AM

legendary
June 30, 2019, 12:06:36 AM
Looks like just me and maybe nothing wrong with it.
Anyway 6 more staking and disappeared.

Just regular orphans. I see 0 orphans in my wallet, which is impossible, so they are just automatically removed to avoid confusion. There's no way I don't have a single orphan this whole time, so it's just that they are removed for wallet clarity
Activity: 446
Merit: 105
June 29, 2019, 08:47:09 PM
Looks like just me and maybe nothing wrong with it.
Anyway 6 more staking and disappeared.
legendary
June 29, 2019, 03:15:45 PM
DO NOT DEPOSIT OR WITHDRAW ANY NEON OR OLD WORM FROM COINEXHANGE OR NOVAEXCHANGE
THESE WILL NOT BE SWAPPED AS BOTH SITES ALREADY HAVE THEIR SWAP COINS

Both sites balances are out of my hands. If you do not listen to me, you are shit out of luck at this point

Nobody else has swapped in the extended window and I have no way to verify if CoinExchange users are withdrawing hoping to double-swap their coins so there is no reason to continue keeping it open. The swap is now COMPLETE

More details shortly
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
June 29, 2019, 08:28:53 AM
Following Worms
legendary
June 28, 2019, 04:25:57 PM
I saw 3 or 4 Windows notifications for incoming transaction for worm, but there was nothing.
Were they orphans and no trace on this wallet for orphans?

Sounds like that was the case, yea

I wouldn't worry about it too much, though, because those inputs will try to stake again right away and this coin stakes extremely fast so it shouldn't be a problem

Please report back if any other problems or questions; hopefully it won't happen too often, but thanks for letting me know
Activity: 446
Merit: 105
June 28, 2019, 10:26:17 AM
I saw 3 or 4 Windows notifications for incoming transaction for worm, but there was nothing.
Were they orphans and no trace on this wallet for orphans?
Activity: 140
Merit: 7
June 28, 2019, 05:24:56 AM
CoinExchange now has the coins for their users for the new WORM

This is good news

Indeed, this is great news.
I hope everything goes well and we will see our worms at our addresses.

Dev, thanks for the hard work  Smiley
legendary
June 27, 2019, 12:04:46 PM
Hi everyone

Please make sure that you withdraw
your WORM from Nodemasters

thanks

Paul

Get your coins in a local wallet and start STAKING!

Just spoke with ethought and I believe CoinExchange will be updating to the new blockchain shortly

Sorry for the delays. You can always just withdraw from there and do it with me if you'd like to do it immediately

Thanks

CoinExchange now has the coins for their users for the new WORM

This is good news
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003
NodeMasters
June 27, 2019, 03:10:01 AM
Hi everyone

Please make sure that you withdraw
your WORM from Nodemasters

thanks