Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [WOT] WOTcoin - launch TODAY! Get in NOW!! [IPO][SHA3] - page 5. (Read 23694 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
YES! From start there will be no KGW, regarding to very negative responce from many miners at other coins threads. And, AFAIK, there are no multipools for SHA3 coins, so nothing will make difficulty to jump up and down! And, as far as KGW is already coded in, we are able to enable it very easy if needed to.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Not having KGW at the start is the best thing you can possibly do. I will mine if thats the case... if not, dreams dead like every other coin being released.
WOTcoin was added to cryptorush voting list! https://www.cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote
Yet another bullshit scam. Anybody stupid enough to send this guy money deserves to lose it.

Wrote you pm, please answer.

2all: we do not deserve that "untrusty" flag because we did nothing bad to anyone and did not scammed anyone. It is reasonable, that after stackcoin a lot of people will not trust in IPO. But you are free not to take part in it and join mining after start, or buy wotcoins later at exchanges
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
REDACTED. Please practice due diligence before participating in any IPO.

It is neither possible to sell or buy player items in WoT nor Wargaming ever heard of you nor they have plans to start accepting cryptocoins so you
got negative trust rating from me. I'm WoT player since closed-beta (email invites) and I have direct contact with Wargaming team. You are liar, bye!

Very strange, that so old player does not know about gifts. Any item in gift shop can be bought and sent to another player as gift. Any item, excepting gold-and-silver packages, has it's price in gold. So any player will be able to sell us at exchange some amount of WOTcoins, according to exchange rate this amount will be converted to appropriate amount of gold, or item price in gold. Then we, from our own funds will buy this gold or item at gift shop and send as gift to player account. So Wargaming itself will not be involved in changing process any way, thay will get only fiat money, as usual.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Admin of DwarfPool.com
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
WHAT?
WOTCOIN - first cryptocoin, which joins real application and crypto currency! Made for game by gamers!

There where a lot of different coins launched for last months, but no one of them can be used for purchasing any "game" items. So we are proud to present first cryptocoin, which can be spent for buing ingame money and items. In one month after launch we are going to open our exchange, where you can change WOTcoins directly to World of Tanks gold or items, which can be purchased for gold.

Here is our plan.

First, we need to build our front end. Strong community, poweful and distributed network, good exchange rate - this is all, which makes cryptocoin popular and stable.

Second, we need to develop our back end. This is the biggest part of the project. It will be our exchange, that connects directly WOTcoin and World of Tanks. We are developing fast and reliable trade engine, which will allow everyone to trade coins and exchange them to gold. For now 60 percent of coding is done and "heart" of exchange, main trading and buying algorytms are almost ready. Remains frontend and desing things. We are ready to work with RU, EU and USA clusters. Only Chinese one remains inaccessible for us because of local peculiarities, but we are working on it.

Third, after everything ir ready, we will promote our coin to gamers. We have potential of more than 50 million people, playing World of Tanks all over the world.

Scam!

It is neither possible to sell or buy player items in WoT nor Wargaming ever heard of you nor they have plans to start accepting cryptocoins so you
got negative trust rating from me. I'm WoT player since closed-beta (email invites) and I have direct contact with Wargaming team. You are liar, bye!
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
http://coinok.pw will support this coin, contact us to setup deal. thanks.
Activity: 38
i like this coin
We need votes!
WOTcoin have been added to Mintpal voting list! https://www.mintpal.com/voting
100 billion same as dogecoin, it has not 1 satoshi now! Wink  And WOTcoin will have constant demand
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
please no god no fuck 100billion coins inc 1 sat price, fucking stop for the love of god
People, if you know some local cryptocoin forums - write small post about WOTcoin main info and links to this thread and homepage and get 10kk WOTcoins!
Activity: 5
I could translate to German if you are interested   Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
"The future of advertisement intelligence"
u wot m8?

are we sure this isnt made by /r/Gaymers ?? Grin
We need promotions! PM me your offers!
Premined coin with IPO?

Premine itself is 0.5% only, and all it will be sent for bounties and faucets before our coin will appear at any exchange. We will post address with premined coins and report all transactions, so there will be nothing to hide.
Pages:
Jump to: