Pages:
Author

Topic: 🐕 [ANN] Wownero - Such privacy! Many coins! Wow! 🐕 - page 10. (Read 43511 times)

legendary
Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001

Interesting. I have a Ryzen 1700 as well with a persistent OC of 4GHz that does up to 600 h/s with the current XMR algo with no issues whatsoever but only getting 670 h/s on randomwow. From what I've gathered, this should be doing around 4 kh/s.

Someone else was having issues with overclock. Have you tried stock speeds?

I will as soon as I get the chance. Would that be stock as in default 3.0 GHz with 3.7 GHz Turbo or set it up at a persistent 3.0GHz explicitly?

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1102

Interesting. I have a Ryzen 1700 as well with a persistent OC of 4GHz that does up to 600 h/s with the current XMR algo with no issues whatsoever but only getting 670 h/s on randomwow. From what I've gathered, this should be doing around 4 kh/s.

Someone else was having issues with overclock. Have you tried stock speeds?
legendary
Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001

legendary
How to send coins from wallet-cli to Tradeogre market?
"transfer adress amount paiment_id" doesn't work ((.

"Error: Invalid last argument: 3"

You shouldn't need payment I'd to send to ogre
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
How to send coins from wallet-cli to Tradeogre market?
"transfer adress amount paiment_id" doesn't work ((.

"Error: Invalid last argument: 3"
Activity: 14
If the RandomX benchmark tool isn't even working I think best to open an issue on their GitHub or go on freenode to #monero-pow channel and try to get some assistance there.

But the funny is, that if I replaced config.json with the config what I used when I mined wow with xmrig_2.13, than the mining started.
Here is config from version 2.13:
{
    "algo": "cryptonight/wow",
    "api": {
        "port": 900,
        "access-token": null,
        "id": null,
        "worker-id": null,
        "ipv6": false,
        "restricted": true
    },
    "asm": true,
    "autosave": true,
    "av": 0,
    "background": false,
    "colors": true,
    "cpu-affinity": null,
    "cpu-priority": null,
    "donate-level": 1,
    "huge-pages": true,
    "hw-aes": null,
    "log-file": null,
    "max-cpu-usage": 100,
    "pools": [
        {
            "url": "*my_pool",
            "user": "*my_wallet",
            "pass": "6000",
            "rig-id": "*my_rigname",
            "nicehash": false,
            "keepalive": false,
            "variant": "wow",
            "enabled": true,
            "tls": false,
            "tls-fingerprint": null
        }
    ],
    "print-time": 60,
    "retries": 5,
    "retry-pause": 5,
    "safe": false,
    "threads": [
        {
            "low_power_mode": 1,
            "affine_to_cpu": false,
            "asm": true
        },
        {
        },
        {
        },
        {
        },
        {
        },
        {
        },
        {
        },
        {
        }
    ],
    "user-agent": null,
    "watch": false
}

And the new xmrig_2.15 config, where I replaced only the pool address and the wallet:

{
    "algo": "randomx/wow",
    "api": {
        "id": null,
        "worker-id": null
    },
    "http": {
        "enabled": false,
        "host": "127.0.0.1",
        "port": 0,
        "access-token": null,
        "restricted": true
    },
    "asm": true,
    "autosave": true,
    "av": 0,
    "background": false,
    "colors": true,
    "cpu-affinity": null,
    "cpu-priority": null,
    "donate-level": 1,
    "donate-over-proxy": 1,
    "huge-pages": true,
    "hw-aes": null,
    "log-file": null,
    "max-cpu-usage": 100,
    "pools": [
        {
            "url": "*my_pool",
            "user": "*my_wallet",
            "pass": "x",
            "rig-id": null,
            "nicehash": false,
            "keepalive": false,
            "variant": "rx/wow",
            "enabled": true,
            "tls": false,
            "tls-fingerprint": null,
            "daemon": true,
            "daemon-poll-interval": 1000
        }
    ],
    "print-time": 60,
    "retries": 5,
    "retry-pause": 5,
    "safe": false,
    "threads": [
        { "low_power_mode": 1, "affine_to_cpu": 0 },
    ],
    "user-agent": null,
    "syslog": false,
    "watch": true
}

What can be the problem? why the 2.15 version can work with "old" config and can not with original new?
(Of course I tried with 8 threads too, in this new config, but anyway the Hashrate is n/a)
legendary
If the RandomX benchmark tool isn't even working I think best to open an issue on their GitHub or go on freenode to #monero-pow channel and try to get some assistance there.
Hello
My Ryzen 1700 could mine wow/r with 550H/s, at 3,8GHz boost. Same result for Monero, and it working now, too.
But, when I tried to mine this new WOW, the comp crashed after few minutes. The hash till crash was about 3800H/s.
Its good number I think, but why this constantly crash? What should I set up different, to work?

PS I see now, that somebody wrote, the Hashrate jump from 300-400 H/s to 3kH/s. Then, maybe my 3800 isnt so good instead of 550 stable. It should be 4500-5000.

Try to mine without overclock.

I will, but momentarily, Im not near the comp. I use TV, and the overclock is set up in Bios. I tried to lowered the clockspeed with F-Stream Tuning, but this also crashad the comp. I mean, an automatic looff (what I never seen before), and after login no matter what I do, the logoff happened again and again after few seconds. Huh
Win10/64

Well, I think first try turning off overclock, but if it still crashes then it would be good if you can run at higher log level, 2 or 3, and then crash it again and share the logs.

Ok, Im stupid. I realized, that I had this problem, when I started the xmrig_2.15, with my previously config.json from 2.13 version. If I started 2.15, where I set up only "url" and "user" in config.json and changed nothing else, I got n/a H/s. I tried then with added 7 more thread (first used only this 1, what is in original config file), but same situation.
I downloaded then the RandomX-benchmark. When I started this program, I got error message: "Dataset allocation failed".
What should I do? Definitely, I must set up something in config.json, but I dont know what.
legendary
Hello
My Ryzen 1700 could mine wow/r with 550H/s, at 3,8GHz boost. Same result for Monero, and it working now, too.
But, when I tried to mine this new WOW, the comp crashed after few minutes. The hash till crash was about 3800H/s.
Its good number I think, but why this constantly crash? What should I set up different, to work?

PS I see now, that somebody wrote, the Hashrate jump from 300-400 H/s to 3kH/s. Then, maybe my 3800 isnt so good instead of 550 stable. It should be 4500-5000.

I will, but momentarily, Im not near the comp. I use TV, and the overclock is set up in Bios. I tried to lowered the clockspeed with F-Stream Tuning, but this also crashad the comp. I mean, an automatic looff (what I never seen before), and after login no matter what I do, the logoff happened again and again after few seconds. Huh
Win10/64

Well, I think first try turning off overclock, but if it still crashes then it would be good if you can run at higher log level, 2 or 3, and then crash it again and share the logs.
Hello

Win10/64
legendary
Hello

Hello

Activity: 103
Merit: 1
Hi guys. I don't understand how i can check my Wownero balance if i use wownero_win64

Open wownerod, let it sync. Then open wownero-wallet-cli and open your wallet, also let it sync.

thx!
legendary
Hi guys. I don't understand how i can check my Wownero balance if i use wownero_win64

Open wownerod, let it sync. Then open wownero-wallet-cli and open your wallet, also let it sync.
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
Activity: 17
19.06.2019 👉 intel xeon e2680v2 👉 1$/day
legendary
algorithm sucks  Angry . phenom2 920 not mining , fx4100 not mining.   Huh Undecided Angry

Lol phenom 2. Brother it's 2019 not 2009. Seriously I think it's probably more related to ram than CPU, think you need more than 3 gb to mine.
Activity: 62
algorithm sucks  Angry . phenom2 920 not mining , fx4100 not mining.   Huh Undecided Angry
legendary
hashrate is now higher than b4?

`` net hash 1.36 MH/s, v14, up to date ``

Yea, but randomwow PoW goes way faster. I used to get 300-400 h/s on CPU now I get 3 kh/s.

Hi big boss, do you have any table for recap main CPU hash power with randomWow?

I do not but you can look here for ideas:
https://www.reddit.com/r/MoneroMining/comments/c0ysjp/share_your_randomx_benchmarks

I think basically the more L3 cache you have the better you'll do.
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
hashrate is now higher than b4?

`` net hash 1.36 MH/s, v14, up to date ``

Yea, but randomwow PoW goes way faster. I used to get 300-400 h/s on CPU now I get 3 kh/s.

Hi big boss, do you have any table for recap main CPU hash power with randomWow?
Pages:
Jump to: