Pages:
Author

Topic: 🐕 [ANN] Wownero - Such privacy! Many coins! Wow! 🐕 - page 14. (Read 43565 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1102
I am using the Wownero light wallet. I want to deposit WOW to TradeOgre. But the light wallet says the TradeOgre Exchange wallet address is Invalid. The TradeOgre address starts with "So2ifgj", not the "Wo3 or Wo4" addresses.

What is the remedy here dev @jwinterm?

The "So...." addresses are subaddresses, so I guess the lightwallet just doesn't parse them as valid addresses. It looks like this is the case here in validate function:

https://github.com/wownero/Wownero-Light-Wallet/blob/2e0ef8f8f2007925a1c445f012a17fb1618c409f/src/renderer/components/Pages/components/Send.vue#L126

I'll make pull request to try and get dsc to fix it.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
I am using the Wownero light wallet. I want to deposit WOW to TradeOgre. But the light wallet says the TradeOgre Exchange wallet address is Invalid. The TradeOgre address starts with "So2ifgj", not the "Wo3 or Wo4" addresses.

What is the remedy here dev @jwinterm?
copper member
Activity: 234
Merit: 1
https://twitter.com/bazookajeff
Anyone have an emission curve graphic?

It's pretty slow, less than 50% after five years:

Just what I was looking for. Thank you.
legendary

It's pretty slow, less than 50% after five years:
copper member
Activity: 234
Merit: 1
https://twitter.com/bazookajeff
legendary
Wownero will fork to a new PoW soon™ A testnet and pool has been setup.

Miners

xmrig
xmrig-amd
xmrig-nvidia
Please test your rig performance compared to CN/2 and post results here.

https://github.com/wownero/wownero/issues/145
copper member
Activity: 282
Merit: 31

friends, tell me why the network has 600mh but at the same time at the "extraction" pool itself only 60-120mh, and other pools there is no, how to understand?

I don't understand your question, but you can find a list of pools and their hashrates on miningpoolstats.stream.

I mean that the total power of the network does not correspond to the power of all pools, someone mine in solo or on a closed pool? I’m interested because the profit calculator shows one number, and after a day of mining on a CryptoKnight pool, a completely different result is obtained.

Yeah, it's probably solo miners. And please don't mine on CryptoKnight Smiley
legendary
If you have small hash rate it's probably just variance. The network hash rate is nowhere near 600 Mh/s tho, was more like 1 Mh/s a week or so ago.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

friends, tell me why the network has 600mh but at the same time at the "extraction" pool itself only 60-120mh, and other pools there is no, how to understand?

I don't understand your question, but you can find a list of pools and their hashrates on miningpoolstats.stream.

I mean that the total power of the network does not correspond to the power of all pools, someone mine in solo or on a closed pool? I’m interested because the profit calculator shows one number, and after a day of mining on a CryptoKnight pool, a completely different result is obtained.
copper member

Activity: 5

Activity: 4
So much wow! <3
Activity: 13
It's possible to import wallet in light wallet from keys??

unfortunately not possible. You'll have to use the CLI to create a wallet file you can import using the light wallet.
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
It's possible to import wallet in light wallet from keys??
copper member
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008
reversed
legendary
Happy 🦃 day to murican wow folks
Activity: 13
RESERVED

jk
legendary
Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001

Yeah, some undefined behavior when using non-standard disks (D:\ in your case). Was too lazy to fix Sad

It's the Wownero way

Gotta keep up/maintain that reputation somehow. Otherwise, it would lose the WOW factor. Grin

Pages:
Jump to: