Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Wrapper. I2P Market. Zerocoin Source and Fourier Protocol - page 4. (Read 23329 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
As the name suggests, this is the first version of the whitepaper. English is not our first language as well but we will contact a native speaker to go over the writing.
And maybe we should make the whitepaper a little more visible in the OP, seems like a big part of the people that read it don't notice we have one.

EDIT: It's being done right now.
Activity: 582
Merit: 502
" The Fourier Protocol then takes this address and the the hashed transaction ID and creates two
sinusoidal waves, ..."

Ok, this is the last mistake I'll post. Again, please don't get me wrong; it's just that I think that a paper should look as professional as possible.
"One of Fourier’s advantages is that, unlike the zerocoin protocol a lot of less code is needed to implement it, the first version of the protocol is has less than 6 files."

Maybe should be better to read again the paper before posting it? Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to FUD your work, but to be honest, it will be better if the paper was written in a more appropriate way.

Just saying.
"Until this moment there was also no noteworthy solution to the problem with the size of the blockchain, with users
relying on Moore’s Law to solve the this problem."

English is not my first language, but I think 'the', in this case, shouldn't be there.

Just an observation. I'll keep reading.
Not sure what is new in the ico coin. Sounds like zerocoin is just ported from coins like zcoin. Anything technically new and implemented?

We are working on something we call "Fourier Protocol", it's being worked in the dev branch and you can read more about it in the OP, our website or our whitepaper.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Not sure what is new in the ico coin. Sounds like zerocoin is just ported from coins like zcoin. Anything technically new and implemented?
yah cucks its so fucking hard to comprehend that the "dev" posting in here is not the actual dev. keep supporting this rubbish

What is your problem?  If you have questions "the team" responds asap in the slack?  I've been in the slack since day 1 and haven't seen any questions go unanswered.

I do. I have a Giza-sized bunch of questions. All about i2p relay. I didnt know there was a slack channel. Anyways Im not hanging on in there. I will unlikely join. Better have him (the person allegedly developing the claimed in the OP tech) release the whitepaper, it will be my pleasure to read up on it.

I still think he hasnt got enough technical savvy to do a paper. This tech is one of the most promising technologies being worked on in telecommunications and computer networks as of now. Sadly, its not gonna go along with the draft proposed in the OP and dev's commitment to it.

There you go: http://wrapperproject.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/WrapperWhitepaper1_0.pdf
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
yah cucks its so fucking hard to comprehend that the "dev" posting in here is not the actual dev. keep supporting this rubbish

What is your problem?  If you have questions "the team" responds asap in the slack?  I've been in the slack since day 1 and haven't seen any questions go unanswered.

I do. I have a Giza-sized bunch of questions. All about i2p relay. I didnt know there was a slack channel. Anyways Im not hanging on in there. I will unlikely join. Better have him (the person allegedly developing the claimed in the OP tech) release the whitepaper, it will be my pleasure to read up on it.

I still think he hasnt got enough technical savvy to do a paper. This tech is one of the most promising technologies being worked on in telecommunications and computer networks as of now. Sadly, its not gonna go along with the draft proposed in the OP and dev's commitment to it.
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast

What is your problem?  If you have questions "the team" responds asap in the slack?  I've been in the slack since day 1 and haven't seen any questions go unanswered.

Welcome to the toxic hell that is bct altcoin boards. Unfortunately trolls like this ruin it for a lot of people-- they're no longer strategic fudders trying to buy low, they're more likely butthurt ICO buyers who are having a tantrum over an underwater position on an ICO buy. It's why legitimate discussion has moved to slack, twitter, other boards, or pretty much anywhere else.
Activity: 343

What is your problem?  If you have questions "the team" responds asap in the slack?  I've been in the slack since day 1 and haven't seen any questions go unanswered.
Where is wrapper dev? Show up nasty boy.
Someone please explain what he means by 'baseball pitcher' lol

To be honest what the hell is he even saying lol. Must me some kind of translator.

I cant help u out boy If u wanna gear up for some more insight into avoiding scams then read my posts carefully.
Activity: 659
Merit: 501
Due to the issues with this coin and the fact that it is hampering our reputation with miners we will be disabling this coin until further notice and a algo update fix has been applied.
We are aware of problems with the "getnetworkhashps" function and are working on it. We are also hiring another developer soon so we can speed things a bit in the development end.
WRP  SCAM coin   басеин не работает монету просто сливают  pool is closed coin just poured!!!

What is wrong with wallet mining?
Activity: 468
WRP  SCAM coin   басеин не работает монету просто сливают  pool is closed coin just poured!!!
wrapper   lyra2   10   339373   27317   0   0   0   0   0.00 KH   HuhHuh??

cpu only
Activity: 468
wrapper   lyra2   10   339373   27317   0   0   0   0   0.00 KH   HuhHuh??
Great news! We are successfully past block 500 and are now running lyra2. Difficulty is adjusting.

Are you going to release a new wallet? The current one is still running Scrypt for the built-in miner.

Do you guys even know what you're doing?

Yes we do. Take a look at our main.cpp here: https://github.com/wrapperproject/wrapper/blob/0cb1a4ea53b50b0c056be525fecd4551de94142b/src/main.cpp

Please read line 6258. The debug.log will show a message saying it's running a scrypt miner even when lyra2 is running (line 6293). Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will fix it now.

We have been test mining here without difficulties.

Great news! We are successfully past block 500 and are now running lyra2. Difficulty is adjusting.

The weird thing is that now the blocks are being found quicker than before. I would expect less blocks with the new algo (which now I don't know if it's the same as the zcoin or what)

Difficulty is still adjusting but it should settle in 12 minutes soon.
Pages:
Jump to: