Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] www.bitpanda.com Buy/Sell Bitcoins VISA MASTERCARD NETELLER SKRILL SOFORT - page 2. (Read 10244 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
hello! hi for your fast response, the ticket order is the next one:

Payment Reference   2468864781

Thank you  Wink
Activity: 191
Merit: 200
Bitpanda Support
Please let us know your ticket id so that we can check what the problem is.
Activity: 3
hello!

I used bitpanda the last week and it worked pretty fine, in less than 30 minutes i had the money in my skrill wallet.

The last monday i sold a good quanty of mbtc and today i have not received the money in my skrill wallet yet. I wanted to use bitpanda becouse of the fast proccessing they have in the orders and this time i am waiting for 2 days.

24 hours since yesterday without answering my ticket. The last notice i have is that my case has been delivered to the orders departament.
Activity: 191
Merit: 200
Bitpanda Support
Thanks everyone for the flowers. We always love to hear positive reviews.  Smiley
TRF
Activity: 322
Merit: 254
I used Bitpanda since 2015, when it was called "Coinimal"  Smiley . Well, i think this is a good place where buy Bitcoin and pay trought Neteller. Also, where available, using sofortbanking (that permit to pay trougth instant Bank Trasfer) is really a good opportunity.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Just used this service to receive BTC, convert in fiat and then move onto Paypal...works fuckin fine!
Cheers!
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
So far so good exchange.
Please continue this way.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Ethereum Promotion

The DAO Crowfunding campaign (https://daohub.org/) breaks the world record and Coinimal celebrates this with a promotion. Join our promotion today and win 500€ worth of Ethereum. Just buy Ethereum from 21.05 until 28.05 and get tickets to participate in the raffle at the end.

Terms of the Promotion:

• One ticket per Euro spent on Ethereum
  • Ends on 28.05.2016 at 23:59
  • Prize for the winner: 500€ worth of Ethereum

legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Why the BTC base price to sell with paypal is so low compared to other exchanges?
1 BTC = 431.29 - xmlgold
1 BTC = 396.51 - your website

I checked the XML website and Bitcoin to PayPal is only possible in USD, so 1 BTC = 430$, which is lower than our rate of 396€
I'm really sorry mate. I didn't saw your rate was on euros. Tongue

No problem Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
Why the BTC base price to sell with paypal is so low compared to other exchanges?
1 BTC = 431.29 - xmlgold

I checked the XML website and Bitcoin to PayPal is only possible in USD, so 1 BTC = 430$, which is lower than our rate of 396€
I'm really sorry mate. I didn't saw that your rate was on euros. Tongue
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
1 BTC = 431.29 - xmlgold

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
1 BTC = 431.29 - xmlgold
Activity: 1
Hi just some quick feedback.

I opened an account here today to post this.

As someone new to bitcoin but was doing business with a friend that happened to have bitcoin as a currency, I have used your services twice. I am in the UK and so my currency is £.
I have used your bitcoin to skrill service twice, and yesterday for the first time I used your bitcoin to SEPA service (uk bank).

Firstly feedback: The site is quite genius i think in terms of how it works, it couldn't be simpler to use, and it is just quite brilliant, from a web usability point of view I'd say. Secondly the transactions themselves to Skrill were really good. I had my money within about 1.5 hours I think into my skrill account. Your account system is really clear to use and shows the status of any pending transactions very well.

So I am recommending anyone that has bitcoin they would like to convert to use this site, it really was a straight forward transaction. The emails informing me what is happening with payments also were very good for skrill.

A couple of questions!
1) With a SEPA transaction to a UK bank (high street bank) how long would you expect the transfer to take? I initiated the transfer about 28 hours ago, and it was processed your end about 12 hours ago I think. I'm just wondering when I'd likely receive the payment in my bank.

2) Your email support, I sent a question in asking this same question moments after I did the the transaction but didn't get any reply, it might be good if you have an autoresponder message that says the current answer time is (and whatever that is e.g. 24-48 hours) just so people know.

3) It would be great if you could ship from conimal in £'s into a UK bank account as I expect my bank will swipe a % or two in inflated currency exchange rate when it comes through, but of course this is just a wish list feature from a UK person.

So 2 and 3 is just some feedback. I found this thread when I searched google for "Coinimal Sepa how long" - and thought i'd write this more as a review than anything else, to assure people from my own experience your site is definitely the number one site I use and will use for converting bitcoin into real cash. Thanks for the great product.
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
looking for ome btc can i buy using paypal?

Hello,

no its only possible to sell Bitcoin and get a payout to PayPal.

I'm from Russia as I verified and start to use your service?

Currently only customers from Europe can verify their accounts.

Regards
Activity: 126
Forex Account Manager
I use Coinimal for buy BTC with Netell. They are very good  Smiley
Activity: 2
I'm from Russia as I verified and start to use your service?
Activity: 179
looking for ome btc can i buy using paypal?
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Promotion Time!

Get 1.5% Cashback by selling Bitcoins and receiving a bank transfer (SEPA) or NETELLER transfer. No limit on the cashback per person. Paid out once a day!

https://www.coinimal.com/trades/sell/cashback
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Hey guys,

we have added Skrill as a new major payment option!!!!!!

https://www.coinimal.com/news/2015/we-welcome-skrill-to-team-coinimal/

Regards,
Paul
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Hey guys,

https://www.coinimal.com is doing a promotion for the rest of October, where we waive our fees for Bitcoin sell orders. You can sell 1000€ per day at market rate without any fees, no verification needed! (Upto 5000€ per day if you verify your account).

Coinimal sends out SEPA orders automatically on the same day and transfers to Neteller are done within a few Bitcoin confirmations.

So if you plan to sell Bitcoin for Euro, this is the cheapest way to cashout right now (that doesn't require any work)!

I wish you a great day,
Paul Klanschek
CEO Coinimal
https://www.coinimal.com
Pages:
Jump to: