Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] www.bitpanda.com Buy/Sell Bitcoins VISA MASTERCARD NETELLER SKRILL SOFORT - page 4. (Read 10244 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Our Payment Providers:

• SOFORT Überweisung (Sofort AG)
  • SEPA (European Bank Transfer)
  • EPS (Austrian Instant Bank Transfer)
  • Skrill OBT (Online Bank Transfer)

i assume these are payment methods for buying?
what payment providers are you offering if i sell BTC?
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hello Bitcoin Community,

I am Eric, CEO and Co-Founder of Coinimal.

As mentioned in the initial post of this thread, we will start with some basic features. In the next months we would like to grow together with the strong community, so please let us now what you need and where we can improve.

TwinWinNerD is very well known in the community and the mastermind in the project. My functions within Coinimal are managing the company together with Paul and to organise the things in the "real world".
Though, I have always been more the read-only guy, (Shame on me!) but from now on I will change that and become more active in the community.
If you have any questions or positive feedback, please let me know. For any kind of criticism, insults or any kind of complaint, feel free to contact TwinWinNerD directly. :wink:

We are looking forward to supporting the whole crypto-movement by making it more easy for you to get to your Coins and make it as convenient as possible.

Eric
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

Nice site...good luck with your project.

Nice to see a real member and not a newbie.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Hello Bitcoin Community,

My Name is Paul Klanschek and I am the Co-Founder and CEO of Coinimal GmbH, a young start-up Company located in Vienna, Austria.

Social Media:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BitPanda
Twitter: https://twitter.com/bitpanda

Our philosophy: We want to offer the Bitcoin Community a service that is more convenient than everything that currently exists, while still conducting our business within the legal framework to protect our customers and ourselves.This service allows you to buy BTC, NXT, DOGE, LTC and PPC and receive them within minutes on your cryptowallet. The nature of this service allows us to never hold customer funds and because of that, we can exclude any risk for our customers.

Offered Security Features:

• SSL Certificate
  • 2 Factor Authentification
  • Userdata is always encrypted
  • TREZOR Coldstorage
  • Different Servers for Web and Wallets
  • SMS Verification

Our Payment Providers:

• Visa
  • Mastercard
  • Skrill
  • OKPAy