Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Wyvern: what happened and why, a message from the original dev - page 25. (Read 47135 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Prepare for a price spike, network hashrate has gone through the roof this morning:

Network (GH/s)
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Does the total supply calculation account for the ~50% of blocks during the PoW reward phase which will be extracted using PoS (and not receive the PoW subsidy)?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
amd , u can try
download sgminer
cryptomining-blog.com/wp-content/download/sgminer-5.4.0-siamining-windows.zip
and use talkcoin-mod.cl
and bump..
 Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
Cpu can mine wyvern now?
Activity: 108
Not sure what is happening but my single NVIDIA 1080 hashes at 57MH but my 5 x 280x can barely reach 10MH each...
Drivers, Nvidia cant beat Amd in mining, especially 2x of them. try older catalyst

Nvidia beats AMD in several algos. This one is one of them.
Update 4/6/2017:  We have the wallet daemon working on the test exchange.  64 bit linux wallet compiled and being tested.

Awesome Job Dev!!!!

Smiley
Update 4/6/2017:  We have the wallet daemon working on the test exchange.  64 bit linux wallet compiled and being tested.
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
AMD is very bad performance, computing power is very low!  Angry
Nist5 works better on nVidia Cheesy I love it. I buy 970's because of how well they hash. I also have a 98-TI which hashes at around 44 but the tdp is 250, 970s are around 130 Smiley
Activity: 40
Like others before in the thread I'm interested in the mining performance. Currently playing with one 480, thinking about turning a couple more on to this coin, but as it stands now the performance is pretty low comparatively. My roommates 970 is outperforming my 480 30mh to 20mh, which is quite unusual. Not sure if this is a miner issue, optimization issue, or architecture issue, however I'm inclined to think miner issue. Also, I've played with a few different drivers now, no such luck.
If anyone manages to figure out some better settings for these cards, I'd love to hear!
Activity: 812
Not sure what is happening but my single NVIDIA 1080 hashes at 57MH but my 5 x 280x can barely reach 10MH each...
Drivers, Nvidia cant beat Amd in mining, especially 2x of them. try older catalyst
Activity: 572
Activity: 812
Yeah, it wll be around 10.000 in few days

Anyone can help a noob to stake, please? My coins have +24h.
Also, if you ever want a spanish translation, you can count with me.

You need to unlock your wallet to be able to stake.  I will also add you to our list of future translators.  Thanks!
Activity: 3
http://s2.subirimagenes.com/otros/previo/thump_9718479noob2.jpg
http://s2.subirimagenes.com/otros/previo/thump_9718478noob1.jpg
Anyone can help a noob to stake, please? My coins have +24h.
Also, if you ever want a spanish translation, you can count with me.
Update 5 Apr 2017:  The Wyvern Exchange server had a pretty bad crash so we spent the majority of the day working on getting that back up.  Everything is more or less restored now and we can continue work.  We will likely host our dev pool on the same domain and have started tinkering with the github repository for that.  Logo artwork is still in progress and should be done soon.  Made announcement posts on appropriate reddit and bitcoingarden forums.

Can you link to the Reddit / BitcoinGarden posts?

https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=13490.msg145022#msg145022

https://www.reddit.com/r/altcoinforum/comments/63gn9t/wyvern_the_gamers_coin_come_join_us/

These are essentially reposts or links to bitcointalk.

Activity: 5
Update 5 Apr 2017:  The Wyvern Exchange server had a pretty bad crash so we spent the majority of the day working on getting that back up.  Everything is more or less restored now and we can continue work.  We will likely host our dev pool on the same domain and have started tinkering with the github repository for that.  Logo artwork is still in progress and should be done soon.  Made announcement posts on appropriate reddit and bitcoingarden forums.

Can you link to the Reddit / BitcoinGarden posts?

Thanks for the update!
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
Please come joins us in mining Wyvern - WYV at www.l8nit3-miners.com
BCT ANN THREAD

Simply point your miners to stratum+tcp://107.161.95.108:3340 for VARDIFF

or to port 3339 for set DIFF

**DISCLAIMER - Pool is curently in beta mode while changes are made, use failover settings - **DISCLAIMER**

WE ARE LIVE Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: