Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ████████████████████ [X²] ██████████████ - page 18. (Read 54527 times)

Activity: 284
Merit: 250
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Activity: 462
so guys tell me. is the PoS System working fine for you ?
how Long do you wait aprox for your stakes. and how much stakes do you earn per day.

i chose the different Timings for PoS, for the reason that a lot of coins take Ages until they
generate a PoS Block.  and sometimes you want to Transfer your coins and with this Action you destroy
your coin Age / stake weight.  with the actual System there should be a steady cash flow in your wallet
which allow you to Transfer coins without getting Panic for losing some PoS Rewards

Try using Coin Control.

And I get a LOT of stake per day.
so guys tell me. is the PoS System working fine for you ?
how Long do you wait aprox for your stakes. and how much stakes do you earn per day.

i chose the different Timings for PoS, for the reason that a lot of coins take Ages until they
generate a PoS Block.  and sometimes you want to Transfer your coins and with this Action you destroy
your coin Age / stake weight.  with the actual System there should be a steady cash flow in your wallet
which allow you to Transfer coins without getting Panic for losing some PoS Rewards
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
What about the price? Why sell so cheap? Sad

Good question. Regardless of what happens with it, it really can't go cheaper than 1 sat so why sell so low. Unless the network dissolves entirely I suppose..

2 sat is minimal price Smiley rather not descend below this price, supply after Pow Stage = 357914080 (only from PoW) x 0.00000002 = 7.14 BTC

actual Coin Supply (X2)

i think it will finaly hit around 36-41 Million Coins if the last PoW Block get solved

Damn, I forgot that it is a hybrid of PoS and PoW Smiley ~40000000 x 0.00000002 = 0.79 BTC

Good question. Regardless of what happens with it, it really can't go cheaper than 1 sat so why sell so low. Unless the network dissolves entirely I suppose..

2 sat is minimal price Smiley rather not descend below this price, supply after Pow Stage = 357914080 (only from PoW) x 0.00000002 = 7.14 BTC

actual Coin Supply (X2)

i think it will finaly hit around 36-41 Million Coins if the last PoW Block get solved
Activity: 606

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

Activity: 532
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

Very good question, anyway soon my buy orders at 1 and 2 might fill
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
Activity: 266
wasnt there a price drop of the x2 so far :/ if got over 250 on yobit and first they where really strong!
Will the x2 soon come back?

What do you Guys think  Roll Eyes

I think the x² definatly has potencial to become Big!  Cool Too the Moon Wink

regards
lama-hunter
allways Keep in mind :-)

if you buy at 1 sat and sell at 2 sat you make 100% Profit ;-)

i will be back from work in around 6-7 Hours
Activity: 89
still 10000something blocks to go... with the pow/pos ratio that should be ~1000 POW blocks... adds up to ~16mio X² still to be mined...

last POW block @ height 2^15 should be reached or close in ~35h ...another day and a half to go  

legendary
Any news from dev? roadmap? Or just a pump and dump.

I don't think you could call it a pump and dump. No pump in sight (though I'm sure someone will do it) and no value to actually dump. The trade volume is < 1 BTC. Pumping up the price a little won't make serious buyers appear out of thin air.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Any news from dev? roadmap? Or just a pump and dump.
legendary
Did the dev annouce winner of the contest yet ?

Yes that was yesterday. Addresses that won are at the front of the thread.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Did the dev annouce winner of the contest yet ?
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Activity: 532
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
Pages:
Jump to: