Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] X-CASH | Open-source | Public, private tx | DPOS based CN coin - page 14. (Read 137432 times)

Activity: 479
Merit: 103
On paper this is one of my favourite new projects around, but in the practice it's still full of bugs and lack of care and I'm starting to loose my confidence.
For example I'm getting mad in trying to sync the wallet. I have to resync it on a new WIN computer and there is simply no way to achieve that.
I've read all instructions (run as admin, whitelist directory for antivirus, connect to nearby servers etc) but it simply would not download any blocks, nothing would change for hourse and hours, everythig is stuck - in other words IT DOES N0T WORK.

And I'm reading on Discord etc that other people are in my same conditions.

Now it really doesn't help us - nor the success of the project - if you are replying that for other people it works. I guess this is NOT how a new monetarian asset is supposed to look for mass adoption: providing a system which works for some, but for others - at random - it does not work. Your money is safe with X-cash and you can even use it... if you are so lucky to sync the wallet.

Also the webwallet is not working any more - which was plan B to get to your funds if the gui is on stike - and I'm reading on discord your statement that to repair it is not your proprity.
Wow, I see... you don't care if people are not able to use and move their X-cash funds. Sooo smart. So strategic. So visionary on your side.
Good luck.
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
Dear X-Network community, today we are releasing a yellowpaper on our hybrid transaction technology.

Looking forward to your feedbacks !

https://x-network.io/whitepaper/

X-Cash DPOS one is scheduled 3rd week of May.

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
As always FYI...Hotbit ask 15k, yes, 15k coins fee for withdrawal, what a shame :-)

You need to message Hotbit and request them to lower the withdrawal fee's, I also have other coins in hotbit and they are really notorious in asking for hefty amount of fee during withdrawal.

X-Bank resuming service !

Dear @everyone ,
Thank you for your patience and understanding. We are glad to announce that the X-Bank is back in service, and with new features:
- "Forgot password" feature implemented;
- 2FA has to be enabled to withdraw/transfer XCASH out of the x-bank as a security measure;
- New airdrop process: To be able to register for the airdrop you will need to have at least 2,000,000 (2 million) XCASH secured in your X-Bank account and verify your account with a valid phone number.
The minimum amount of 2 million XCASH will have to be: on your account to register for the airdrop;
and on your account when the airdrop registration close to be able to receive the airdrop.

The airdrop registration will open on May, Wednesday 8th, and will remain open until 24th of May.

Thank you for your patience !

https://x-bank.io

Great News! I am all set with my 2Million Xcash and just like any other investments i am taking a big bet on Xcash and hoping it would reach 0.05 in the next bull run Cheesy

For anyone still watching in the sideline, 2Million XCash is nothing with the amount of airdrop you will receive every month., If you are afraid of getting hack, Move your Coins the day before the deadline and transfer them again to your desktop wallet after the distributions.
Activity: 686
Merit: 259
I have been waiting for a new site opening for a long time. But with the changed rules for participating in the distribution (need to have 2000000 XCASH), I stopped being interesting. Because it is still too raw to invest in anything other than time. If the rules ever change, I will connect to participate and promote the project. Good luck to all.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
-snip-
Finally X-BANK already running, How about Web Wallet did you guys have some ETA right now for that. Its already been more than 2 months since the Web Wallet it's offline.
X-Bank resuming service !

Dear @everyone ,
Thank you for your patience and understanding. We are glad to announce that the X-Bank is back in service, and with new features:
- "Forgot password" feature implemented;
- 2FA has to be enabled to withdraw/transfer XCASH out of the x-bank as a security measure;
- New airdrop process: To be able to register for the airdrop you will need to have at least 2,000,000 (2 million) XCASH secured in your X-Bank account and verify your account with a valid phone number.
The minimum amount of 2 million XCASH will have to be: on your account to register for the airdrop;
and on your account when the airdrop registration close to be able to receive the airdrop.

The airdrop registration will open on May, Wednesday 8th, and will remain open until 24th of May.

Thank you for your patience !

https://x-bank.io
legendary
-snip-
Let's see, that my calculation for right now for right now im 70%-80% believe that the airdrop will be 1000-1500 verified user. Today waiting for the open of X-BANK, hope can be better than before.
If you guys calculation the past airdrop, you got around 1M-1,5M Coins. Basically, you just need to buy more to exchange around 500K coins, it's not a huge amount for that remember we have more than 4.000 members who receive the airdrop. I think will have some significant decrease for the AD, Possible scenario you can receive like 1M X-CASH for the AD. Let's see the result went this minimum coin will be implemented at X-BANK. Just from my speculation.

With the 2M Xcash requirements and having abusers out of the picture, we can speculate a less than 1000 members or participants in the upcoming airdrop this month of may.

With 1B Xcash / 1000 members = 1M Xcash possible airdrop for each participants, a possible 50% roi after 1 airdrop
Activity: 4
A lot of team work. The project is moving fast enough and a lot to come, hopefully! Smiley
legendary
If you guys calculation the past airdrop, you got around 1M-1,5M Coins. Basically, you just need to buy more to exchange around 500K coins, it's not a huge amount for that remember we have more than 4.000 members who receive the airdrop. I think will have some significant decrease for the AD, Possible scenario you can receive like 1M X-CASH for the AD. Let's see the result went this minimum coin will be implemented at X-BANK. Just from my speculation.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
I'm only speaking about "AIRDROP" title thread, not about x-cash idea...if you promise airdrops, i MUST don't obbligate now to pay 85 euros for,.

Yes i invest my moneys on different projects, only after dead coin is confirmed you know if was a shitcoin.

It's a gamble world this, with or without great team or wonderful whitepaper/idea.

And for this reason you cannot change every 2-3 months rulez, like x-cash airdrop.

Peace. Grin

If only 1000 people participate in the airdrop, then all those users who invested 2Million XCA will be greatly compensated and all free loaders that dump every month will be completely eliminated which is very good for the project.

that kind of nonsense? to participate in airdrop you need to invest your tokens? all the rich and the poor nothing.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
It is not very good that the changes in the rules (2 mln, etc) were introduced before the full opening of Cryptopia. I had to buy more coins because of that only! But it is very good that these changes appeared together with HOTBIT listing and with the market liquidity growth. This have been helped to buy missing coins easily  Grin

Its not Xcash team fault that cryptopia are still closed for xcash trading and withdrawal, The changes in the rules are long overdue and this is the only way to get rid of cheaters once and for all.

If you want to collect 2M Xcash faster, Start mining them Cheesy

So you're saying that if you have a singel vega card, it's faster to mine for a whole month than it would be to buy at an exchange. Or are you saying most people probably have mining rigs idle to do the job?
It is not very good that the changes in the rules (2 mln, etc) were introduced before the full opening of Cryptopia. I had to buy more coins because of that only! But it is very good that these changes appeared together with HOTBIT listing and with the market liquidity growth. This have been helped to buy missing coins easily  Grin

Its not Xcash team fault that cryptopia are still closed for xcash trading and withdrawal, The changes in the rules are long overdue and this is the only way to get rid of cheaters once and for all.

If you want to collect 2M Xcash faster, Start mining them Cheesy
Activity: 770
Merit: 260
It is not very good that the changes in the rules (2 mln, etc) were introduced before the full opening of Cryptopia. I had to buy more coins because of that only! But it is very good that these changes appeared together with HOTBIT listing and with the market liquidity growth. This have been helped to buy missing coins easily  Grin
(+1) About hotbit after 2-3 email i sent proof of deposit, Hotbit give me deposit (but without 0.2 bonus). It's now not my problem.
But Hotbit it's a 50% now, be aware to deposit on.

Volume are so good...or not? :-)

Maybe the event ended already, and you didnt receive the .2 bonus.

- Time: 11:00, Apr22th, 2019~ 11:00, Apr25th, 2019(UTC+8)

- Any user who deposit 3,000,000 XCASH will receive 6,000 XCASH as reward.

- Every user can claim as much as 1,200,000 XCASH as reward.

- The rewards will be distributed in real time and is subject to the availability of 130,000,000 XCASH. The Rewards are redeemed on the basis of first claimed first received.

- During the event, the withdrawal function of XCASH will be temporarily closed. The withdrawal function of XCASH will be available again once the event terminates.
Activity: 76
So since the dust has been settled in terms of airdrop rules, When can expect the X-Bank relaunch? its already may and we have missed april airdrop due to hacking. I am hoping that airdrop will resume this month, My 2M XCash is ready to receive the monthly airdrop Cheesy

Hello, we are finalizing the details now and operations will resume in the next days.
So since the dust has been settled in terms of airdrop rules, When can expect the X-Bank relaunch? its already may and we have missed april airdrop due to hacking. I am hoping that airdrop will resume this month, My 2M XCash is ready to receive the monthly airdrop Cheesy
Activity: 1
NEW POOL
NO FEES
http://xcash.eipool.pro/
POOL FEE: 0%
PAYOUT THRESHOLD: 100XCA
PAYMENT EVERY:15 MINUTES
https://discord.gg/AcSNtr4
legendary
-snip-
Another joke from you again, lol this its was getting to funny at here. Now you asking dev to refunded crytopia hacked, their hacked problem it's on crytopia side, not X-CASH. You should contact crytopia regarding your asset, i believe X-CASH it's not one of crypto got hacked at crytopia. You should be waiting crytopia open a withdrawal for x-cash.
Pages:
Jump to: