Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] X-CASH | Open-source | Public, private tx | DPOS based CN coin - page 9. (Read 137432 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

Grab some while it's still cheap.

Thinks that the coin has the potential for a price increase? What is special about this X-CASH project?

Can't say. It's pretty dead in my opinion as I've read a lot of discussion in discord. They seldom post in twitter and here in BTT. I also heard that they lost a pretty big investor and that the whole project was being handled by 1 person and that one person is a the only programmer, while the other teammates are promoting other projects.

Don't really expect something here.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
so, xcash has decided to rebuild the website,
then when the new website will be launch ? by the way does the mobile wallet available now ?
thanks
Yes, they will have a new website for the upcoming feature DPOPS. Launch date isn't set yet. Most likely next month after they launch the mainnet

what did you mean by after they launch the mainnet ?
i think the mainnet already launched ? wich mean xcash already run on its own network

by the way does the mobile wallet available now ?
thanks

Yes. It's fully functional now. You can go ahead and try.

oh thanks a lot can you show me the link to the mobile wallet from xcash ?
Activity: 22
Merit: 1

Thinks that the coin has the potential for a price increase? What is special about this X-CASH project?
They are still silent for now because they are focused on the almost finished DPOPS, just 3 weeks more and we are going mainnet.

On that note. They also promised to start marketing soon, probably next month? So yes anticipate that DPOPS will really make this coin reach at minimum 100m cap in just 1 month once this project starts bounty campaigns and marketing.

then when the new website will be launch ? by the way does the mobile wallet available now ?
thanks
Yes, they will have a new website for the upcoming feature DPOPS. Launch date isn't set yet. Most likely next month after they launch the mainnet

by the way does the mobile wallet available now ?
thanks

Yes. It's fully functional now. You can go ahead and try.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
New update just came in from Paul in their discord channel!
Hello @everyone
New article to talk about the latest development of X-Cash!
https://medium.com/x-cash/x-cash-project-update-dpops-new-website-and-future-plans-5601c8fddf37

We acknowledge that the conversation here has been focused on the DPOPS recently, and we wanted to take a step back and update you on projects for X-Cash that we are working on in the background.
As usual, we don't want to make too much noise of unfinished products, but we thought it was time to bring you up to speed.
Have a good weekend everyone, and stay safe !

thanks
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
This is good news to all hodlers of xcash including me that development is still continuous and new plans for the project kudos to developers I almost forgot I have some xcash in my wallet until now better hodl your coins in your wallet and wait for this project to soar high in the near future.  

Encomnium goes to all who have been in the same boat since the beginning, who lent their support and credibility to the project we are happy to partake in and who fulfilled their vision of making decentralized meritocracy translate into fully fledged and fully sovereign egalitarian autonomous society wherein altruism is the kingpin of trustless concordat between the peers.
New update just came in from Paul in their discord channel!
Hello @everyone
New article to talk about the latest development of X-Cash!
https://medium.com/x-cash/x-cash-project-update-dpops-new-website-and-future-plans-5601c8fddf37

We acknowledge that the conversation here has been focused on the DPOPS recently, and we wanted to take a step back and update you on projects for X-Cash that we are working on in the background.
As usual, we don't want to make too much noise of unfinished products, but we thought it was time to bring you up to speed.
Have a good weekend everyone, and stay safe !

Hello guys. What's new. Is xcash having a telegram channel I can Join for Current information

They have telegram but their discord is more active https://discord.gg/4CAahnd

Just click that link to discord or click the link from the first page of this ANN. Their DPOPS is going to be released soon. You'll miss out on something good.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 264
Hello guys. What's new. Is xcash having a telegram channel I can Join for Current information

After nearly a year of development, The beta of DPOPS will officially begin on July 28!
If you have no idea about what I'm talking about, please have a look  this article :
https://medium.com/x-cash/delegated-proof-of-private-stake-beta-general-information-and-schedule-5d7e513b114f

If any questions or need help,you can Join Xcash Telegram Channel:
https://t.me/xcashglobal
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
This is good news to all hodlers of xcash including me that development is still continuous and new plans for the project kudos to developers I almost forgot I have some xcash in my wallet until now better hodl your coins in your wallet and wait for this project to soar high in the near future. 
copper member
Activity: 93
Merit: 3
DPOPS GENERAL INFORMATION
Hello everyone, I hope you are doing fine and taking care of your loving ones.
We are coming closer and closer to the release of the beta of the DPOPS. We are planning a lot to help having a smooth transition, and help you join us in this unique update.

Today, we are taking the time to reply to some of the common interrogations you might have about the DPOPS, notably how to start staking under the new consensus, what is the expected return, how to be a delegate, etc...
Please have a read, and don't hesitate to ask more questions here, we would be happy to help

👉 https://link.medium.com/oNMjtkrrC6

We will be dispensing a lot of information and tutorials in the following weeks to help you getting used to this new consensus, which will arrive really soon.

Have a good day everyone, and from all the team we thank you for your continuous support! 🙏
copper member
Thank you for the news. I really like this project. Very interesting and innovative ideas with an honest and professional team!

Thank you, and welcome to the community!
copper member
Hi, Guys. Do you need Russian and Ukrainian translation?

Thanks for the offer! We have already someone in the community helping with translation for the Russian community, which they are mostly putting on our Discord: https://discord.gg/4CAahnd
Activity: 31
Hi, Guys. Do you need Russian and Ukrainian translation?
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
Thank you for the news. I really like this project. Very interesting and innovative ideas with an honest and professional team!
copper member
Hello everyone !
As the alpha phase of the DPOPS is coming soon to a close, we wanted to give you a report on what has been done, and also prepare you for what's to come.

A tremendous amount of improvements has been made thanks to the alpha-testers and Zach. We would like to share some of these enhancements with you! Please have a look at our latest article: https://link.medium.com/WUIcKjea55
Sorry, it's a long read  Grin

We need your help!
Please fill this anonymous form to help us designing the DPOPS beta and adjust threshold amount for running a delegates node https://forms.gle/xp7KC9SF9RtfAWu49
copper member
the project is dead!! and the teams sell all coin and enjoy their hoilday!!!

Hello, no, the project is far from dead, and we are not in "holiday", but working remotely as part of the country mandatory lockdown. I will reply here with a message from Guilhem, the founder of the project, that he posted a few days ago on Discord and might address your concerns.

Hello everyone,
I am going to try to address some of the concerns that have been written here.

First of all, we understand your concerns and, for some, if not most of them, they are legit. We are working as hard as we can, with the means that we have, and DPOPS has been delayed several times already. So, it is entirely normal and expected to wonder if something wrong is going on or ask for the reasons of such a delay.

These delays can be broken down in three significant reasons:

increase in complexity/features: the current design of DPOPS is thousands of miles away from the original "Proof-of-Stake" we announced at the launch of the project. We included Byzantine Fault Tolerant algorithm, Verifiable Random Functions, Decentralized DB features, not mentioning the P2P part, and all the rest ...
To summarize, this is not a fork of any project, and Zach has written everything from scratch. And because we review our work regularly, we decided to add features, rework some part as the development was going on. The fact that we didn't do an ICO has given us a lot more room for such improvements (and delays) as we are not rushing to launch an unfinished product.

underappreciation of testing phase: to be honest, not all delays can be explained by additional features. There is one part where we can, in full transparency, say that we have not been as good as we should have, and that's the estimate of the testing phase. What we thought would take weeks has turned into months. Without going in unnecessary details, the complexity of DPOPS is leading to many edge cases that the testing phase has shown several areas of required improvements. If we were in any other industries, we would probably have rushed this or put some of the details on the side. But this is a cryptocurrency, and we cannot afford any significant failure of the code once this goes live. I know most of us in the community understand and support that.

lack of resources: when we initially designed the project, we chose not to perform an ICO for all the right reasons that you know. We still had a plan for a private sale that would have allowed us to raise additional funding and increase the team size. Because of the bad cryptocurrency environment, we chose to only sell a small part of the coins (~2 bn) at a price that was lower than we would have expected. It is a strategical decision, and it can be challenged, but I am happy we found the resources internally to keep supporting the project and not be greedy to sell coins. The good news is that we are still working on the project, and we will keep supporting the project throughout 2020 and beyond.

To increase the reach of the project, accelerate & extend the development, and retribute some of the people who are helping us from the start, we have worked for the past 3 months on a Builder's Program. Those who have been working on open source projects know how much it can be complicated from governance, contribution guideline, and retribution perspective. Paul has been putting a great effort, and I am confident this will set us apart from the rest of the market.
This will go live next week with a full open-sourcing of X-Cash developments, starting with the android wallet.

The road is long, but when you put great minds like Zach, a supporting community, and the resilience & patience to build something truly innovative, it can only work. Thanks for all the support.

I hope this addresses your concerns, in the meantime, I invite you to check our progress on our GitHub, https://github.com/X-CASH-official, and please join us in the development through the builders' program that will be released soon on the organization repo.
copper member
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
the project is dead!! and the teams sell all coin and enjoy their hoilday!!!
Pages:
Jump to: