Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰💰💰[ANN] x2contract.com - NEW SMART CONTRACT. 2% - 3% - 4% PER DAY 💰💰💰 - page 2. (Read 917 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
Everyone is waiting for the link in the telegram channel to the new video
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
I wonder what effect a new video project gives.
Activity: 43
Today, the video will parse the code of the smart contract, you will need to look
Activity: 6
Today there will be a new advertising, let's see what effect will be
The main thing that advertising was thematic, then people will go
Activity: 287
Today there will be a new advertising, let's see what effect will be
Activity: 47
Where is the Dividends come from?
People invest in a project from there and go interest for them, everything is just
so is the Dividends come from other people?
Well, if we understand you correctly, then yes, then all the questions of the investor are solved.
Activity: 28
Where is the Dividends come from?
People invest in a project from there and go interest for them, everything is just
so is the Dividends come from other people?
Activity: 47
I really hope that the marketing guys will make a good advertisement for the project.
Activity: 91
Well, it's time to invest, because the project is really good and people here are active
Activity: 3
Today is my first day on this smart contract and activity is growing, it is very pleasing
Activity: 111
Merit: 2
Gradually, investors come to us and this is good because growth will be percent but later
We need more patience, tomorrow there will be more advertising and then we will see results.
Activity: 5
Gradually, investors come to us and this is good because growth will be percent but later
Activity: 44
Even though I'm a girl, but I understand that you can really invest here.
Activity: 3
If someone has questions about the project, you can ask them in the telegram channel
Activity: 85
I love smart contracts, I have always invested in them lately
It is convenient, the contract intelligent always enjoys popularity. Cool
Activity: 126
I love smart contracts, I have always invested in them lately
Activity: 10
I wonder how quickly the guys will be able to collect more than 300 airs, and good advertising is needed.
What to say, everything will be, just need a little more patience, the team works and does everything correctly
Activity: 226
I wonder how quickly the guys will be able to collect more than 300 airs, and good advertising is needed.
Activity: 111
Merit: 4
Only an experienced investor is looking for where small percentages are in the smart contract, thus it will give a longer life to the contract and there will not be a sharp decline.
Activity: 171
I think everyone understands that the smart contract has always been dependent on investors, the more of them, the higher the interest. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: