Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰💰💰[ANN] x2contract.com - NEW SMART CONTRACT. 2% - 3% - 4% PER DAY 💰💰💰 - page 3. (Read 917 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 1
Where is the Dividends come from?
People invest in a project from there and go interest for them, everything is just
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Where is the Dividends come from?
Activity: 4
0xae4b1103b5893dabf60b7b524d2e9cbebe040e20  2ETH

I decided to try it myself and came in with a small amount.  Cool
A very good amount at the very beginning of the project, it is better to start with a small one and then you can add investments.
Activity: 350
0xae4b1103b5893dabf60b7b524d2e9cbebe040e20  2ETH

I decided to try it myself and came in with a small amount.  Cool
Activity: 85
Investments are going slowly but surely, this is good, then in the future everything will be super
Activity: 2
Today will be my first day on the project, I wonder what will come of it in the future Smiley
I know one thing, that the contract will obviously live for a long time, because small interest payments, and this is the right decision.
Activity: 5
Today will be my first day on the project, I wonder what will come of it in the future Smiley
Activity: 18
Cashier is gradually growing, it is very pleasant to see that new investors come to the project
Well, yes, you are right, people are investing, but I want the interest to be higher, you need to wait
Activity: 10
Cashier is gradually growing, it is very pleasant to see that new investors come to the project
Activity: 47
I often use smart contracts and have always been satisfied, today I looked at his review, it's time to invest
The same thing, I think with a minimum amount for the test you can try
Activity: 171
I often use smart contracts and have always been satisfied, today I looked at his review, it's time to invest
Activity: 181
Personally, I think that at the very beginning of the project there is a point in investing when the contract begins its life
Right thoughts, at the beginning you can invest, and then receive your interest in the future
Activity: 98
Personally, I think that at the very beginning of the project there is a point in investing when the contract begins its life
Activity: 144
I will hope that the project will live a long time, I want to have a good smart contract Wink
Activity: 55
Today, with my boyfriend got on this project, I really like it, we want to invest in it in the future, while we will only follow
Who is just watching the project, and who is investing their small amounts of money Grin
Activity: 14
Today, with my boyfriend got on this project, I really like it, we want to invest in it in the future, while we will only follow
Activity: 47
I will hope that the project team is really sensible and knows how to make long-term contracts
See for yourself soon that he will live the longest, because others put high interest and the contract dies in two weeks
Activity: 28
I will hope that the project team is really sensible and knows how to make long-term contracts
Activity: 151
Now the contract pays 2 percent, this is good, you will need to increase the volume to reach three percent
Activity: 80
This smart contract is good because there are low interest rates per day, thus it will live very long
Pages:
Jump to: